• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
NOTE: From now on Sai is spelt “Sai” to reduce Summoner Yuna confusion, and because I like that more.
Chapter After Gerard's: Beyond the Bounds

Fierce waters hit sandy shores of a decaying island, the wind whistled against stone structures. On this island wasn’t palm trees and crystal clear waters, it was far from the warm and light of Destiny Islands. On this Island was a large fortress. This fortress spanned the entire island, and was riddled with traps and guards. Deep inside the Fortress, within it’s dank, gray halls, a disturbance in reality was present. A hole in reality began to open, out of it toppled a person. She was disheveled and confused. Then a man stepped out onto the stone floor, and bent down to pick up the girl on the floor; As he did, the portal behind him shut.

“You’ve really got to work on those re-entries Rikku.” Sai said with a smile.

“Oh shut up Tohfee, that really hurt.” Rikku winced and rubbed her thigh.

Sai looked around at the moss-covered walls and torn landscape; a stale wind blew through their hair. Rikku covered her nose and spoke uncertainly to Sai. “Um, Sai, is this the wonderful island you we’re talking about? It seems kinda… well crappy.”

He laughed at Rikku, then took her hand. He looked into her eyes and spoke, “Trust me, love. There is more to this castle than meets the eye.” Then he kissed her on the cheek and started to walk down the halls.

“Hey wait up!! Sai, stop!!”

He looked back at her, “You may want to keep up, lest you want to be lost in this fortress.”

Rikku ran to Sirius and took his arm. She looked around at her surroundings and started to feel unsure about Sai’s words. The more they walked, the more dangerous or challenging the path. On multiple occasions Sai had to save Rikku from falling into a pit of spikes, or running into bladed poles and spinning sword traps. Through all of this Rikku felt that they weren’t getting anywhere.

“Sai, I don’t mean to sound like I don’t trust you but, you do know where you are going don’t you?”
Sirius looked around again and scratched his hair.

“Things are a little hazy, but I remember these traps. We’re close, don’t worry.” He smiled again and lead her around a corner.

As they rounded the corner Rikku saw a doorway up ahead, water poured over the entrance and gave the interior of the room a mystical glow. Sirius’ eyes eased at the sight, and he took Rikku’s hand and lead them forward.

“See, I got us here safely.” Sirius said light-heartedly. As they walked forward Rikku heard a strange straining noise. She turn around and saw nothing, then she looked to both sides, and still nothing. Sirius felt her uneasiness and turned to her.

“Something troubling you, love?”

“Yeah. Don’t you hear that sound?” Rikku said quietly, still looking around. The straining sound grew louder and dust fell on both of their heads. Slowly they looked up and saw the ceiling about to cave in.

Sirius yelled to Rikku, “Move!” He picked her up and lunged through the waterway; as they jumped through, the ceiling fell and blocked their way out. Dust blew in their faces and the both coughed it out.

“Wow. Well I guess we can’t come back this way huh?” Sirius laughed at his own joke, but Rikku looked at him like he was insane.

Rikku blew up in exasperation “Sai! That was our only way out! This room is a dead end!!” Rikku took a deep breath and spoke to him more calmly. “Come on, we’re stuck, so just teleport us out of here so we can go home.”

As Rikku spoke, Sirius was examining stones that were embedded in four separate square columns in the room. I seemed in deep thought and barely acknowledged Rikku.

“Sai did you hear me?” Still no response. “Sirius!” She screamed in frustration, Sai jumped and turned to her.

“Oh, sorry Rikku. I was preoccupied. You said something about teleporting?” He said with his mind still on the stones.

Rikku mumbled under her breath, “Men…” She spoke again to Sai. “Yes, we’re stuck, so teleport us out.”

“Oh, hah, I can’t.” He said awkwardly.

“What?” She said bewildered.

“A person can only teleport into this Island, once in the fortress ancient magic freezes that type of power.”

Rikku stared blankly at him, then screamed again. “So we are stuck!” Sai turned to her and smiled.

“Of course not, my young Al-Bhed beauty.”
Sirius ran up the columns, being sure to hit the stones. He did this to all four and walked up to a platform. As he stood there, the stones pushed into the columns and sands found their way to the platform.

“You may want to come here Rikku.” Sirius said, ushering Rikku to his side. She seemed apprehensive but did it none the less.

As they stood there, glowing sands filled the markings on the platform and a vortex of sand engulfed them. They floated in the air and Rikku noticed as the surroundings seemed to change. The vortex went away and they landed back on the ground; Sai held Rikku so she would land softly. Sai dusted them off and walked forward. Rikku stared at the room; no longer was it a gray and decaying room full of mold and crumbling stone architecture, now it was vibrant and bright. Torches we’re lit, the walls and ceiling was intact, the gray was now a rich brown and beige color. It was for lack of a better word---

“Beautiful…”

Sai laughed quietly and took Rikku’s hand.
“Yes it is. Come, we must move quickly.”

Through the walkway stepped a beautiful woman with a red, scantily clad attire and seductive body. Rikku saw that Sai was checking out her… assets, and elbowed him in the side. The woman turned her head slightly and whispered a laugh.

“’Zere is no need to ‘urry. I ‘ave made ‘ze proper arrangements.”
Rikku looked confused, and a little wary of the woman. She turned to whisper in Sai’s ear.

“Sai what’s going on? Who is this woman? And what are we doing here?”
The woman laughed again and spoke directly to Rikku.
“My name is Kaileena. ‘Velcome, to ‘ze Island of Time.”

~End Chapter~

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I CONCUR!

Sy, you're an idiot. Why are you checking out other women if you love Rikku, SOOOO much?! I HATE YOU. I REFUSE TO CALL YOU SAI. YOU ARE NOT A WEAPON. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. FOOL. AND WHAT'S WITH THE ACCENT?! WHAT'S SHE SUPPOSED TO BE?! YOU'RE A FOOL. AND GAY. I BET YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GAY.
IDIOT. IF I ALLOWED MYSELF TO CURSE, YOU'D BE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

"OOH, I love Rikku, SOOOO MUCH! Let me check out some other chick and try to be cool!" NOBODY LIKES YOU, YOU...

IDIOT!

DIE! YOUR CHAPS ARE STILLLLLLLLL PATHETIC. SY. SY. SY. NOT SAI. SY. GO STUFF YERSELF. IDIOT.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Pickle you do realize that checking a girl out isn't cheating? I'm trying to get the point across that Sai isn't perfect, everyone has points of weakness. I can't change your opinion, so I won't try. Either way, that's that.

And to GoH, by that one act I'm "equal" to Gerard? Ok, that makes sence. That was sarcasm of course.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
IT DOESN'T MATTER. IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CHEATING. HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO LOVE RIKKU SO MUCH, BUT STILL CHECK OUT OTHER GIRLS?! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL IDIOTS.

"I love this one person, so let me check out all these others! YAY!" STUPID FOOLS. ALL OF YOU. >_> Sy, you're STILL an idiot. Die a painful death.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Don't be ignorant. He's not Cloud. He's Cloud_Unchained. C_U. Gerard. Not Cloud.

Foo-cracker. >_>

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You idiot. I AM a girl.

DUH.

>_> Besides. I don't care. It's my job to point out the stupidity in people. That way you guys don't get too vain. Isn't that a sin or something?

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Yep, that's Pickle; she's here to keep us in check. 9_9

But wait, who keeps HER in check?!

What book did I read that had that theme in it?! >_< This is going to annoy me to NO end now....

And, no, that was not sarcasm. You and Gerard both suck at sentimental math. The thing is, if you really are happy in your relationship, you shouldn't have to have thoughts about women. You should be content with Rikku. Seriously....

WHAT THE HECK IS UNDER MY SPACEBAR?! o.0 It's making a clacking noise when I type ... *shakes vigorously* ^_^ Problem solved.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I believe you're supposed to limit question marks to one per sentence. That's what I believe.

>_> Idiot.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
STOP FIGHTING!

>_<

I have one of Sugarcult's albums, but I don't really think too highly of them. Most of their songs sound alike. Memory is the only standout track.

Why did you ask the question?

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
I think Sy stresses the fact that Rikku is young far too much.

He always says "My young <insult corny pickup line>".

I think Sy needs to stop feeling attracted to young children.

Seriously.

He's very much a Mary Sue, by the way. And I agreez entirely with teh pickle. Sy needs to stop acting like he's some super cool guy. With all that "My Al Bhed Beauty" and phlegm.

He's not some fancy little prince fairy boy. He's just an idiot fruit basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back