• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
GuardianOfHearts said:
No, she and Asuka aren't brave enough for suicide. Not in their nature. But Rikku-

I've already gone over this. In explicit metaphors. I'll leave it then.

Please... It's hard enough trying to make it through DC without crying.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I just have a question. How can it be Rikku's LAST mission 3. 3 being the third one and it's titled LAST mission; Last being final?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
purified_riku155 said:
I just have a question. How can it be Rikku's LAST mission 3. 3 being the third one and it's titled LAST mission; Last being final?

Well, there were several reasons:

1. To keep the series under a common title (with the exception of When Broken Is Easily Fixed).
2. I couldn't think of any other good title. @_@

This one is the final one so... Please read.

=D

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
(Insert funny intro paragraph before update here)

Chapter QUICK! GIVE ME A FUNNY CHAPTER NAME!: Over The Stairs (Guillemots)

It was dark in the ruins of the desert palace. Sand covered the cobblestone ground and torches lit up the hallways. Small rays of sunlight seeped through the cracks in the walls, giving little light to what was already there. The prince stopped in his tracks and Gerard braced himself. Another training test? he asked himself. He quickly put his hand on the hilt of his sword, worried. The prince turned around and smiled. He stepped towards Gerard and shook his hand. "I'm sorry, but our time has come to an end. You're a fantastic pupil, but now I must take my leave and head into the past," he said.

The prince continued forward, but Gerard caught up. There was no way he could navigate through the palace, let alone the river of time, without him. "Wait! Please! Let me join you. I need to finish what I came here to do," he pleaded. He began walking faster alongside the prince. The prince turned his head and nodded.

"Be prepared to move quickly. You never told me your name," he said.

"It's... It's Gerard. And thank you," he said nodding back. They ran down the hallways, steadily increasing their pace. They entered room and in the middle was a swirling sand pit. The sand flux which would take the two to their destination. The past. The two quickly jumped in and instantly vanished into the sand.

-Meanwhile-​

"It sure is cold in here," Yuna said shivering in the cage. Asuka nodded. Asuka pulled off one of her boots and pulled out her harmonica. She began playing sad soulful tunes as Yuna hummed. The stop at Disneyland... World... The place where Queen Minnie lived, wasn't all too exciting. Yuna and Asuka waited in their cage while Piku, Kat, Myra and Amme ( both were silently dragged along in their sleep) retrieved their information from the Queen. But now, they had worn themselves out. Kat had set the ship to autopilot and Piku had fallen asleep. Eventually, Kat and Amme followed suit.

"You mind quieting down," a voice asked. Yuna turned around, but no one there. She looked at Asuka who shrugged back at her. Where'd that come from? she asked herself. She continued sitting in the same idle fashion, while Asuka kept playing her harmonica. "Alright, I was polite. Please stop playing. Tryin to get some sleep here, bro."

"I'm a lady, thank you very much," Yuna scoffed.

"Not what Cap'n Pickle says,"

"Who are you?" Yuna asked confused.

"Uhmm... Silver?" he answered. "You?"

"I'm High Summoner Yuna, and this is Asuka," she whispered.

"Holy crap! You're the chick that's trying to ruin Rikku and Gerard!" Silver laughed. His comment cut her in the throat.

"I'd rather we not talk about that. Where are you?"

"In the cage next to you," Silver said rolling his eyes.

"Silver..." Asuka overheard. "Are you that kid always causing trouble back at the village on Destiny Islands?"

"GRAFFITI IS ART," Silver blurt out. Coughing, and regaining the little poise he had, he cleared his throat. "I don't cause trouble. Trouble causes me,"

"Very smooth. Remind me to ask for your numer later," Asuka rolled her eyes.

"...Really?"

"Shut up. You know how to pick locks?"

"Well sorta... Don't you have any super secret spy technology to get yourself out of this?"

"Well, while I was being kidnapped, I forgot to bring my utility belt. Must have slipped my mind while I was being dragged by my hair across the beach with a potato gagging my mouth and my arms and legs being tied together by ropes," Asuka said in a sarcastic tone.

"...That's really kinky,"

"Oh, shut up,"

"Maybe it was more like "chick"napped because like... You're not a kid,"

"Shut up,"

"And like... Umm... You're hot too,"

"Hey, Silver, remember when you told us you could fit your fist in your mouth a while back?"

"Yeah?"

"Do that now." Asuka finished.

"SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!" Yuna said in a loud whisper. "We need to get out. Silver, we know you can pick locks. Do ours,"

"Gladly," Silver smiled. Yuna realized the error of her grammar.

"Damnit Silver, get us out of here, and we'll make it worth your while," Asuka said. Yuna looked back and Asuka nodded reluctantly.

"But we don't have that much candy left!" Yuna whined. Silver's hope died. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some play-doh. He laced it around their lock and made a trace of the play-doh on the ground. In his other pocket, his hand pulled out a lighter. He lit the clay on fire, and the fire ate up the trail of play-doh. At the lock, was a small explosion. Pickle ceased her slumber, but had fallen back into sleep. Silver let out a sigh of relief.

"Good. Now, we'll do the same to yours. Give us your stuff," Yuna

"God," Silver said crying tears of happiness. "I love my life,"

"That's it, he's staying," Asuka said. She kissed her palm and reached into Silver's cage and slapped him in the face.

"Let's go Asu," Yuna smiled. The two snuck across the ship and to the docking bay where the auxillary ships were hidden. Unbeknownst to them, they were also being followed. "Captain Piku," Amme whispered into her communicator. "It seems that the pink tarantulas are plucking the peackock feathers and heading for Piano Island." Piku looked at the chart of translations.

"Oh no they di'int," Piku said angrily.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
(~Perfection_Achieved~) said:
I enjoyed that, except for the continuity error of you telling the Prince your name. Since TOHF sent the Prince on a mission to find and kill Gerard. So in the next chap, make the Prince remember and forgive the "kill Gerard" thing.

No, he was told to kill Cloud_Unchained. ;D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, no they di'int. *cracks knuckles*

Do I get to pwn? =O

I luffed teh chap. XD Poor Silver. XDDD But I wouldn't imprison him for Graffitti (Word Butchered Courtesy of Pickle), unless it was perverted. >.> In which case... Yeah, I would.

Anyway, cool chap. Update. Excellent job pwning Sy. :3 You get bonus points.

=D

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
More updart!

Chapter With Less Yuna, but more Gerard: Forever Young (So They Say)

"Ready, Yunie?" Asuka said in a cool tone. Yuna nodded. Their feet crunched into the sand as they stepped out of their miniature spaceship. Asuka had pulled the scanner from the ship and began following a planned out route on the screen. Yuna followed in Asuka's footsteps tiredly. The hot sun beating against their backs. The firey hot gusts of wind blowing sand in their faces, blinding their eyes, but they were determined to find their way to the palace ruins.

"Asu-chan?" Yuna asked.

"What?" Asuka answered.

"Are we there yet?"

"According to the tracker we should be -" she stopped just before falling onto her face. Yuna picked her up. "Yep, we're here," she said, wiping the sand off of her face. The winds quickly subsided, and they could examine their surroundings. The deserted palace. Asuka examined the blood on the ground as Yuna found herself trying to catch her balance as she walked on the ruins of the palace. She spread her arms out steadying her movement. Asuka called out to her, throwing her off guard. She fell to her side, but picked herself up and ran to Asuka.

"These footprints look familiar?" Asuka asked.

"His shoes... He's here!" Yuna said excitedly.

"But yer not getting yer dirty paws on him!" a unwelcome voice shouted.

"Oh, no... Asu-chan... What'll we do?" Yuna said quickly losing hope.

"Y'know, for his 'lover,' don't you think you should be a bit more stubborn about this?"

"But we're outnumbered," Yuna said looking at their numbers. It was true. The five to two ratio was very unbalanced. And they were heavily armed. Piku held her pike towards the two, Kat and her mighty sword, Amme swung her dual edged staff, Krazy held forth her fire moombas, and Silver got into his fighting stance, proudly swaying his gauntlets. Time slowed down. Yuna reached for her gun. She duck and swung her body to the left, pointing the gun and pulling the trigger.

Click.

Empty. The magazine was emptied. Her heart raced. She pulled the trigger once more, but the gun had been shot out of her hand. She looked forward to see Amme holding a smoking pistol. It was the twin of her empty bumblebee gun. "Looking for this?" Amme smirked as she tossed the gun aside. No thud. The gun had fallen deep into a sand flux.

-Meanwhile-​

The dark hallways filled with sound, as rushed footsteps resonated all throughout. The chambers were silent. Gerard felt scared as he followed the Prince, who abruptly stopped his movements. He listened closely in the in the silence. Nothing. As they continued running, the Prince had stopped once again. Gerard opened his mouth, but the Prince had motioned for him to keep quiet. "What is it?" asked Gerard.

"I hear something," he said. Suddenly, sand began pouring out from above. Nothing too serious, but eventually, it grew quicker and quicker. The two stepped out of the way and watched as the sand fell. A bright light shone quickly and had extinguished just as quickly. Gerard opened his eyes to see a flicker of metal on the ground. He bent over to examine what had fallen out from above. He put his hand on the trinket and found a trigger. He led the Prince to a flame and shone the light onto the gun. Why the hell did she follow? he asked himself angrily. He shook his head and held it up higher for further inspection. He arms began to shake. A purple aura had enveloped his arms. Without any resistance, he pulled up his sword with one hand and in the other, Yuna's gun. The robe. Don't forget to take off the robe! he remembered Queen Mickey's words that instant, and now he's regretting he had forgotten.

The aura had dissappeared, and so had Yuna's gun. The blade had suddenly gotten a tad heavier and it's form had changed. He carefully held up the sword in the light, the Prince amazed with Gerard's new weapon. He felt an inscription on both sides. On one side, a black rose had been emblazoned. Spitfire he read. On the other side, a white rose. Vixen it read. He put his finger into the trigger and thought twice about pulling it. A gunblade... Why does this seem so cheesy? he asked himself. "Amazing..." The prince said running his fingers on the blade. Gerard pulled it away, and carried it over his shoulder. He took off the coat and threw it to the floor and suddenly a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He pulled his fingerless gloves out of his pocket and put them on.

"Let's go," Gerard said, nodding to the prince. They continued until they had exited the hallway and into a large room. A great statue had stood in the middle, but from behind the statue waited a stone golem, getting ready for the ambush. From the shadows the golem had jumped in front of the two and shook the ground upon impact. Gerard trembeled backwards. "That thing's GINORMOUS!" he yelled. The prince called to him.

"There's no way out but to fight," he said. Gerard agreed. The prince nimbly moved forward and scratched his sword upon the beast, but not a scratch was dealt. The behemoth had swung at the prince, but had missed. It seemed that the prince's evasiveness was quite a gift. Gerard, however, was not so blessed, seeing as to how it became the monster's next target. Gerard ran towards it, planning to strike it on the head, but after leaping upwards, it seemed that his jump wasn't exactly the highest. He had swung his blade into the eye of the beast and had pulled the trigger, releasing a bolt of fire which burst the monster into pieces. The Prince stood in amazement.

"By Azad... You must surely come from another land just as The One He Fears! You wield a magical flaming cutlass!" Gerard was confused.

"Yes... Yes, I do. Now, let's continue shall we?"

-End Chapter-

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
"You wield a magical flaming cutlass!" xD Found that funny. XDDD

The Muffin Soldiers are totally gonna pwn Yunsuka.

<-- Too lazy to type both their names.

Awesome violence, Gerd! You pwn that behemoth to the GROUND.

Cheah.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yeah, Silver just had a nosebleed.

Chapter pwned. Now, let me kill them. If they escape us, which would never happen, you are going to DIE, Gerard.

DIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back