• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikku,Yuna and . . . Stitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

The new trailer is out. According to my E-mail, Yuna and Rikku were supposed to be in it. I did not see them and have watched it again and again. I did, however, see Stitch and I am frightened beyond reason. How old are Yuna and Rikku, I wonder? Anyways, if anyone could tell me when Yuna and Rikku showed up, tell me, kay?

D

Dexter

can somone show me a link with the pic of Rikku Yuna and Stitch?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Let's see: HB is an original world that is home to

- Yuffie
- Cid
- Cloud
- Aerith
- Squall

Those are 5 FF characters. HB is home to FF characters and the original characters Kairi and Ansem but they left.

So Yuna living there with Rikku makes sense. They are FF characters and since they aren't kids. They aren't on DI with Tidus and Wakka and Selphie

DJFirewolf

Yeah, their clip is really fast. It's right between Stitch and Cloud. They seem to jump on a Heartless and knock it away, spiraling in the air.

BeastlyKillaKreg

omg i luv all the ffx characters in their original state.... but they DESTROYED tidus/wakka making them kids..... but i saw yuna's and rikku's hair and costumes, so i'm pretty sure they're the amazing versions they were in ffx-2

soras friend901

I can't wait it did suck making tidus,wakka and selphie kids when I first played it was a rip-off but if they have yuna and rikku im fine. Can't wait to summon stich that'll be awsome! not 21 11

Sora'sAbsolution

Im excited that Yuna and Rikku are in the game but why do they look like little kids but yet colud,leon,auron,yuffie,etc. all look thier age like in the Final Fantasy games............kinda odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back