• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rightstuf, Region Coding for International Buyers??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I have recently wanted to purchase stuff off Rightstuf as they have really cheap prices for their anime but am afraid that if i order something off their website i ill get a region A Bluray disc in the mail. Do Rightstuf consider their region coding if they are shipping to foreign countries or are they sole based for American and Canadian buyers?

If there are any other Australian members on KHI that have purchase stuff of this site i would love some feedback.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If there are any other Australian members on KHI that have purchase stuff of this site i would love some feedback.
I tried to buy something off their site, but then they request photocopies of a credit card, as well as a photocopy of an utility bill and I was like "aw nah man thats too shifty"

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I tried to buy something off their site, but then they request photocopies of a credit card, as well as a photocopy of an utility bill and I was like "aw nah man thats too shifty"
I think this would just apply to international buyers though i got to the last step and it just asked me to insert card number. still i would love to have rightstuf as my main source of anime when it comes to an anime source online. the PRICES are out of this world. I wanna move to america now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back