• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

right hand of doom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicodin

relative power
'sup.

29l1mr4.jpg

Better here:
http://thinehero.deviantart.com/art/right-hand-of-doom-358868228

Vicodin

relative power
I dunno I am unloved I guess. Also it kind of just reminds me why I never bother sticking around anymore? Idek.
I just want people to comment even if it's just to say lol it's not good. AH WELL. thanks bro.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I dunno I am unloved I guess. Also it kind of just reminds me why I never bother sticking around anymore? Idek.
I just want people to comment even if it's just to say lol it's not good. AH WELL. thanks bro.

I have a bad habit of not posting unless I have some sort of criticism to make. It's a bad habit because attention by itself helps foster the community and encourage people to stick around.

I really like the left hand in particular, the lighting and muscle/bone definition you did is pretty baller

Vicodin

relative power
Well knowing that makes me feel pretty decent. I myself am a victim of just not commenting on things. I've been trying to work my way into things again to post on here before I really go on and comment on other people's business.

I've been in a Hellboy mood recently since I sketched the head in the drawing in class like a week ago. I'm wondering who to draw next aha.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back