• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ridiculous.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
WTF! Are they serious? $50 - $60 for part of a game, then another $5 - $10 for the rest? A Fail for the history Books.

Joy

Bronze Member
Wow, I won't buy another game again. If this happens for all games, I'm guess I'm done with my video game life.

I just read about this on a different site a few minutes ago.

Seriously, what a load of bullshit. What about those people that don't have online?

S

Shadow Soldier

Back when the Atari 2600 was released, games then was priced around the $70.00 range. And look what happened to the industry, it went to shit until the late 80's when Nintendo came in and saved it. Now they are thinking of making the price go that high again, but this time you're getting less?

Do developers and companies want to be put out of work?

Rorschach

This is just plain idiotic. I can't believe that they think people will actually do this too. I can understand if they have like perks inf you buy the game new like they did with Rockband 2 (20 free tracks) and Gear of War 2 (extra multiplayer maps) but taking out the whole of ending of a game and telling people to buy it is just....ugh.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
if anything, i'm sure Sony and Nintendo won't do this for their first party games. Nintendo is doing well with their pack in games most people don't buy them used and Sony wouldn't dare make gamers pay more when its hard enough to pay for their still expensive console

i'm a little iffy on Microsoft though, they could stand to gain the most from this. If gamers actually bothered with this.

S

Shadow Soldier

It isn't Sony and Microsoft and Nintendo, it's the companies that make the games like Epic, Naughty Dog and such.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Like Gears 2 isn't going to make shitload of money as it is...

This sounds as crap as EASports charging for their PlayerDNA feature in the used market or future iterations...

fags

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Thank god I only play anything KH or FF.

Irrespective of the circumstances, that's a bad thing.

Also I can imagine SE actually doing something like this, especially on longer games where you (should ideally but never are unless you're playing IV, V, VI or IX) are totally immersed and want to know the ending so badly that you'd actually pay extra just to satisfy yourself...

darkheart709

Bronze Member
It isn't Sony and Microsoft and Nintendo, it's the companies that make the games like Epic, Naughty Dog and such.

I know, the big 3 are capable of doing it but i'm saying they wont. Although for some reason i can see microsoft doing this.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Irrespective of the circumstances, that's a bad thing.

Also I can imagine SE actually doing something like this, especially on longer games where you (should ideally but never are unless you're playing IV, V, VI or IX) are totally immersed and want to know the ending so badly that you'd actually pay extra just to satisfy yourself...

I hope you mean that you shouldn't be interested for just those 4.

I'd have burned down the S-E offices if they held the ending for X away from me.

And somewhat VIII, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back