• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ridiculous KH3 Wants

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
-Dual wielding? PFFFT! I want there to be trideca wielding! (wielding thirteen Keyblades)
-Make my dream come true of having the Everyone x Everyone pairing. Everyone must fuck.
-I want Sora to ride into the final battle riding on Dragon Maleficent's back setting everything ablaze Drakengard style WHILE trideca wielding.
-For female characters to wear pants.
-It turns out that Jeffrey Katzeberg is the real villain and MX was just a puppet.
-During the final battle the six other PoH (minus Kairi) come whipping out their Keyblades and save the GoL and co.
-For KH3 to have legitimately good writing.
-Everyone dies.
-MX is defeated and sentenced to a life time of community service which includes going around handing out hand made gift baskets to everyone.
-It turns out that KH is in fact, made of cheese.
-Most of the game takes place in the datascape.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
sora forming a harem with kairi, namine, and xion

sora teaming up with sephiroth to stop xehanort

getting to visit spira and gaia

characters with no connection to already existing characters

it turns out kh was just a sentinent being

xehanort is put into a retirement home after kh3.

spider man comes to the KG in the climax of kh3 and kick's xehanort's ass

caius ballad is revealed to be riku's dad

Awards
-double-sided red lightsaber keyblade

-lesbian sex scene with jasmine and belle

-iron main suit and avengers/xmen earth crossover where loki threatens traverse town after possessing the hulk and you have to join up with an able-bodied but unwilling wolverine and friends to stop hulk so loki doesn't take the heart of earth's world

-gummi millineum falcon and also death star world

-the game to get out to consumers in a reasonable span of time

-for the game to ditch all the shitty side game characters they made and to actually have a simple storyline to build upon

-comic-con convention on the earth planet where npc's dress up like ff, star wars, and marvel characters and it totally freaks sora and company out

-deus ex world so i can augment sora's body parts and become the most powerful magic-wielding cyborg to have ever existed

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
haha i hope they bring sora back for th game. mabbe even riku. probably not though

Cuccojenkins

-MX turns out to be sora's father while on a star wars world
-Terra isn't a living plot device
-everyone except sora get's their keyblades taken away from for the final battle them so having a keyblade was special again
-a job system
-blood is actually red instead of green
-spiderman gets to share the paupu fruit with mary jane
-If you stand still too long sora pulls out a psp and starts playing bbs
-this world
-[video=youtube;Gbra-rKXzk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbra-rKXzk4[/video]

D

Deleted member 36435

the game is actually not going to release on ps4 but instead get placed on nintendo 3ds and be a cooking simulator featuring everyone's favorite character: fat kid from start of kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back