• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riders of Dragon! We must retrieve the Dragon Stone! {OOC and Sign-ups} (accepting! We need peeps!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Controlled and maintained by: Azia and Omega Prime

Some have been born with the Mark. A dragon shaped birth mark that says a child is destined to be a dragon rider. These children each find their dragon egg differently but each is just as important as the others. These eggs change the lives of their riders. Forever. The riders and those able to read the Dragon Stone are able to speak with the dragons and live in peace with them.

For 600 years, the dragons of this world have been nearly extinct. Thankfully, after much help, they are finally coming back, in the year 2757. The dragons are once again free to live among us.
But the Dragon Stone has been stolen, and everyone knows who took it, but no one is capable of stopping them: The Dark Dragon Knights, who wish to enslave the dragons, using their magic and strength for their own gain.

Now the Dragon Knights of Light must gather again to fight back this evil force. They are the only hope, not only for the dragons, but for the world.

Template Design

Name:

Name and breed of dragon: (see below)

Knight affiliation: (Light or Dark)

Weapon/Magic:

Character Description: (pics and/or words)

Personality:

Bio/History:

List of Dragons

Light Knights

Earth Dragons
Male and Female Silver Dragons
Fire Dragons
Gold Dragons
Orange Dragons (Magi)
Sky Wing Dragons
Storm Dragons
Water Dragons
And White Dragons

Dark Dragon Knights

Male and Female Vampire Dragon
Black Dragons

(Talk to Omega Prime if you wish to see pics of the dragons)

Rules:
1) No GMing or PPing. You cannot kill another character without permission from Omega Prime or Ami-Chan and the person the character belongs to.
2) Romance is allowed, but it must stay PG-13.
3) Keep cursing to a minimum.
4) Post minimum length of one paragraph (five sentences).
5) Grammar and spelling are a must.
6) HAVE FUN!!!!

I would like all current members to re-post their templates so I can keep track of who is who. Thank you.

♥Azia/Ami-Chan/Dragonrider932

Current Characters:

Light Knights
Jazz and Crescendo the white dragon - alphonse224
Zhen Qiao Lin and Shu Hong Fei the gold Chinese dragon - Chromatic_Chaos
Johnny Sparks and Gergian the magi dragon - Demyx_Forever

Dark Knights
Amethyst the Reader - Ami-Chan
Zhen Tao Rong and Kuan Dai the black Chinese dragon - Chromatic_Chaos
Darrel Roberts and Farroe the male vampire dragon - DarkLightning
Alexis Guiden and Nikoram the male vampire dragon - Demyx_Forever

Neutral
Mysterica Tsubasa and Song the silver dragon - Skitty Cat
Phantom Wings and Death the vampire dragon - Skitty Cat

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
So is it starting from scratch again? Or using the scratch that was last started that didn't get used much?

And are you still controlling bad dude who's name suddenly flew out of my head? Or is it more of a "If you are gone and don't repost and say you are interested it goes on without you and someone else can take your position"? Because I can't even really post as my DK dude until I know this stuff.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
So is it starting from scratch again? Or using the scratch that was last started that didn't get used much?

And are you still controlling bad dude who's name suddenly flew out of my head? Or is it more of a "If you are gone and don't repost and say you are interested it goes on without you and someone else can take your position"? Because I can't even really post as my DK dude until I know this stuff.

No...she just forgot to post the OOC in the new section and now it's here. The RP thread is dead and I really can't post yet until I finish editing my templates......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back