• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riddle Me This!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
The Scarecrow said:
It's a Volcano -_______-

A Man walks into a Hardware store, and picks up something off the shelf, and takes it to the front counter. He asks the clerk "How much will this cost?"
To which the clerk replied; "One will cost you $3, Twelve will cost you $6, and On-hundred and five will cost you $9"
The man immediately understood.

What item was the man inquiring about?

Dork, you got that from me. And you did it so wrong. >.< It's two hundred, not 105.

It's called cleaning. Or being a window washer person. Or a maid who does the dishes alot. <--that is, towards Perm's question about washing. Or it could be a tide. Or..I dunno.

Let's see, what riddle do I have that crow doesn't dare steal or know. <-< Oh...no, that's not quite appropriate..bleh. Wait, I know..no, I don't know. Give me a day to find a riddle.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I can travel anywhere but I'm stuck in a corner. What am I?

here's another....
You're trapped in a room. There aren't any windows or doors but there's a table and a mirror. How do you get out?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
FortuneCookie said:
here's another....
You're trapped in a room. There aren't any windows or doors but there's a table and a mirror. How do you get out?

You look in the mirror and see what you saw. You take the saw out and cut the table in half. You put the two halves together to make a whole and go out of the room through the hole.

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back