• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RHG and That Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
RHG (kairi) was looking back on Destiny Islands for the last time before leaving. That town is the living area of Destiny Islands (at the beginning of KH, sora looks out his window and sees the strom on the playground area of the Islands; he is in that town seen.) In Deep Dive one of the 13 points said: Secret Place; His voice, it's left me; This time I'll fight.
And then shows Kairi. Now you have to be ignorant if you don't relize they're talking about Kairi. She's joining the Fight and leaving her home to find sora.

Ansem: "Oh, daddy's little girl has grown up; and is off to kill the scurge of my creations. I'm so proud!"

L

l_neiman

I definitely think that interpretation has a good amount of ways to back it up, given what we know up to now.

I don't know that I can agree with the last bit you wrote (what you had Ansem saying), :), but I think that given the part of the 13 Points Graph that you mention and given the footage we have of the RHG on Destiny Islands, that we believe to be Kairi (yes, it's very probable, but we don't have actual confirmation yet), it's reasonable to assume that she'll be leaving Destiny Islands to look for Sora.

Since we know the barriers between worlds have been broken down (the shooting star that the RHG sees from the beach), the way is presumably open for her to travel in search of Sora and company. How she'll do it without a gummi ship I don't know, but the possibility is there!

C

chaoschao

We still don't know that RHG is Kairi. Even if the game takes place later on, her hair is dramatically different, and he stance is all wrong. Kairi has her hands behind her back. RHG could be related to BHK for all we know...or those kids on the clock tower.

L

l_neiman

As far as I know we have only seen her from behind, and hence the confusion over whether or not she's Kairi...

The two girls we've seen so far that people *believe to be* Kairi are the girl on the beach with the long red hair who sees the shooting star, and the girl standing on the hill in what looks to be a school-uniform of sorts (a plaid skirt and knee-high socks). It remains to be seen if either (or both) of them is actually Kairi, and until we see her(their) face(s) we won't know for sure.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
thats a good observation......i wonder if she could weild a keyblade...wha will it look like...or what kind of powers it will have

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Hello???*Kicks the author* Theres a RHG thread on top of this forum! I rest my case. *Kick*

#12_Larxene

hahaha i know srry about that but yeah i saw a pic of her face in the old forum and yes it is kairi but i lost the picture u guys :( but its definately kairi yay!!

TrancedRiku

maybe it's mickey's daughter... :) lmao j/k. I think it is Kairi... for the most part, and really agree with what The One He fears wrote:

"Kairi's old stance was of inscurity and weakness; while RHG's stance shows Kairi's change into in independent person that can stand without someone holding her hand."

dudes, we haven't seen Kairi in like two years (the real one, not a fragment of Soira's memories). How do we know that she hasn't grown stronger without Sora and Riku to lean on? Sure, Tidus, Wakka and Selphie are there, but how do we know they will help her??? i saw their relations with the other three (Riku, Sora and Kairi) as friendly rivals, sorta. ((even though Sora and Riku are pretty much unmatched on Destiney Isl... depending if you beat all three of them at the same time AND beat Riku...))

forget everything i just said... I don't even understand... :p

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The One He Fears said:
RHG (kairi) was looking back on Destiny Islands for the last time before leaving. That town is the living area of Destiny Islands (at the beginning of KH, sora looks out his window and sees the strom on the playground area of the Islands; he is in that town seen.) In Deep Dive one of the 13 points said: Secret Place; His voice, it's left me; This time I'll fight.
And then shows Kairi. Now you have to be ignorant if you don't relize they're talking about Kairi. She's joining the Fight and leaving her home to find sora.

Ansem: "Oh, daddy's little girl has grown up; and is off to kill the scurge of my creations. I'm so proud!"

This is wonderful, the only thing I don't like about this is the part Kairi being Ansem's daughter.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
The One He Fears said:

i think kairi is defidently going leave. Reason is that in Another Side, Another Story form Kingdom Hearts, One of the text in the background going fast says

"What took you so long Kairi?"

robd321

That would be so nice. But I don't think it going to happen.I picture her as the damsel in distress. I hope that changes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back