• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RHG and That Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

"Kairi = fighter" is just wrong. The only thing more wrong is "Kairi = Keyblade master." o_O My opinion, of course... but I just can't see it happening. (Ever) That's like having Minnie or Daisy on your team, heh.

"His voice," if you ask me, isn't in reference to Sora's voice, but rather Ansem's voice. Since my completion of Reverse/Rebirth I've been even more confident that this is true. Riku spent his entire journey through Castle Oblivion battling the darkness, and more importantly Ansem's heart itself. He's got one party member already (Mickey), and he's certainly more capable of fighting than Kairi. Kairi may have a strong will, but that's about all she's got going for her. You're all entitled to your own opinions though.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
DarrcEnigma said:
"Kairi = fighter" is just wrong. The only thing more wrong is "Kairi = Keyblade master." o_O My opinion, of course... but I just can't see it happening. (Ever) That's like having Minnie or Daisy on your team, heh.

"His voice," if you ask me, isn't in reference to Sora's voice, but rather Ansem's voice. Since my completion of Reverse/Rebirth I've been even more confident that this is true. Riku spent his entire journey through Castle Oblivion battling the darkness, and more importantly Ansem's heart itself. He's got one party member already (Mickey), and he's certainly more capable of fighting than Kairi. Kairi may have a strong will, but that's about all she's got going for her. You're all entitled to your own opinions though.

Must you stand against everything I say. And what do you have against Kairi? There isn't much of her in KH, she's commatose. I think she will fight, and she'll kick a$$.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
l_neiman said:
As far as I know we have only seen her from behind, and hence the confusion over whether or not she's Kairi...

The two girls we've seen so far that people *believe to be* Kairi are the girl on the beach with the long red hair who sees the shooting star, and the girl standing on the hill in what looks to be a school-uniform of sorts (a plaid skirt and knee-high socks). It remains to be seen if either (or both) of them is actually Kairi, and until we see her(their) face(s) we won't know for sure.

The one on the beach is Kairi....an early version that may be 2 years older. Nomura (in the beginning) said KH2 was 2 years after KH but it got changed to 1. So I think thats her 2 years older but thats still an older version of her and NOT tifa or whatever.

Mikail said:
think kairi is defidently going leave. Reason is that in Another Side, Another Story form Kingdom Hearts, One of the text in the background going fast says

"What took you so long Kairi?"

Sorry to tell you but ASAS and Deep Dive are gone. They arent going to have anything to do with KH2. They were just early ideas. And if you know what ideas are then you know they changed. Thats why Kairi's appearance changed. No high tech town, no BHK in a cloak.

The 13th points graph cant be proven to be true. There is no proof that Square is still using them. They've probably been scrapped with the rest of ASAS and Deep Dive but they might have kept a little of it but all of it I doubt.

And Kairi fighting (since having to do with ASAS and Deep Dive) is probably not going to happen. Since they probably changed that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Deep Dive is the same as ASAS but extended. Its like FM is an extended KH. Do you see the BHK in a cloak? Do you see a GEU? Do you see some Dark Beach? Do you see some advanced town with a bunch of light?

DeepDive/ASAS ideas are gone. They have new ones that they are using.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Who said I'm still going at it with you. I dont have time to waste my valuable time with someone like you.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
well we'll have to wait till KH2 comes out to see. I also doubt they got rid of ALL the ideas from Deep Dive and ASAS. Im not saying what they showed in the two sneak peaks are defidently going to be in KH2 but wut im saying that there is a good chance that it will be similar..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The One He Fears said:
Then why do you keep replying? Hmmm....

Then why do u keep replying dumbass? All you do is respond to my post becuz u seem to care what I say.

Why would she die if shes not look for him?

DarrcEnigma

The One He Fears said:
Must you stand against everything I say. And what do you have against Kairi? There isn't much of her in KH, she's commatose. I think she will fight, and she'll kick a$$.
No, not at all. I'm not standing against you or what you say at all, I just seem to have a different opinion than you, even though we've only crossed paths a few times.

And, like I said in another recent post of mine, a clip from Deep Dive was shown during the first Kingdom Hearts II trailer -- all the way back in 2003. It was the TGS 2003 trailer, which means Deep Dive and ASAS haven't been scrapped. The clip shows GEU, SU, and the "Dark Island." Hence, we might get to see that entire scene at one point in time, or at the very least run into them, or the Dark Island itself.

Now, before someone says "2003 was two years ago!" ... It wasn't. It's more like a year and a half, and everything else shown in the TGS '03 trailer is still valid. Why wouldn't that clip from Deep Dive be, and in turn, Deep Dive/ASAS itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back