• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RF online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
http://forums.khinsider.com/general-video-games/82836-rising-force-online.html

I played the game about a year ago, got bored of it. At the time I played it there was a $10 per month subscription fee, which I felt wasn't worth my money, though now that it's free-to-play I'd probably consider it a better deal considering the PVP in the game was hella fun, albeit the game was full of grinding.

Wait... WHAT?! Muffins, why didn't you tell me this!

I've been dying to try this game forever, just I didn't think it was worth $60 plus $10 a month (plus, reviews said so). But if it's free to play, it's worth a shot.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
lol I dunno, I didn't really think anything of it when I heard it went FTP, I didn't think anyone was hoping for it to go FTP =P

I really liked the game, I've never played WoW or anything to compare it to, but the PVP was really fun for me and I liked the classes and levelup/PT system.

If you want to try the game, I'd suggest this private/free server with increased rates, so that the grinding doesn't stop you from having fun too much:

GameHaze Entertainment

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
Wait... WHAT?! Muffins, why didn't you tell me this!

I've been dying to try this game forever, just I didn't think it was worth $60 plus $10 a month (plus, reviews said so). But if it's free to play, it's worth a shot.

:O when it was P2P i played in a fre server D: wrong i know x3 but fun~
anyway ,are you going to give it a try? :3

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hah, you're gonna make me want to play, Manrly xD

I've got a lvl 43 Accretian and a lvl 40 Cora =\

How is the game nowadays Keiru? Do the Acc still completely dominate all the time?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Bellato are the ones that are Short people who can get into huge Mechs

The Accretia are the ones where the entire race is Robots, and their Race Specialty is huge Rocket Launchers

KieruTenshi

I used to but I think it's boring XD and the graphics a bad and the characters look fat ~

the characters..look fat..? o_O-------->_>;

How is the game nowadays Keiru? Do the Acc still completely dominate all the time?

Yup they are still in top...At least im almost sure they are...huh...But coras will get them >:p just as soon as i get level 50 haha

PKKzelfar

so...are you guys sure this is free2play?, cuz maybe, just maybe im gonna download it tommorow, i've seen it on commercials, and i think it's good

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
so...are you guys sure this is free2play?, cuz maybe, just maybe im gonna download it tommorow, i've seen it on commercials, and i think it's good

Yeah, it's definitely F2P. You just download the client, then go to make a COG account. It tells you where to get a trial key, and you use that to set up your account. But your account ends up being a full one, not just a trial one.

I started playing, by the way. I'm pretty sure I'm on the Solus server, and I've got an Accretian Warrior. Pretty fun, so far. I like that quests are given to you out in the field, so you don't have to run back to HQ every ten minutes.

PKKzelfar

Yeah, it's definitely F2P. You just download the client, then go to make a COG account. It tells you where to get a trial key, and you use that to set up your account. But your account ends up being a full one, not just a trial one.

I started playing, by the way. I'm pretty sure I'm on the Solus server, and I've got an Accretian Warrior. Pretty fun, so far. I like that quests are given to you out in the field, so you don't have to run back to HQ every ten minutes.

wow, cool!, thnx for saying, im gonna go download it, and do you think flashet can do the download?

N0thing

heh, i like this game, but i'm playing in the Indonesian server, and i really hate the language (too formal).
I'm a level 38 Bellato.

PKKzelfar

heh, i like this game, but i'm playing in the Indonesian server, and i really hate the language (too formal).
I'm a level 38 Bellato.

ok, i might quit AO for now becuz of this online game!, so is there like a...Philippine server?
and what kind of servers are there?

KieruTenshi

imma pk you sooner or later >D mwhahaha x33

ok, i might quit AO for now becuz of this online game!, so is there like a...Philippine server?
and what kind of servers are there?
There are many kinds of servers, brazilians , philipines , normal servers, but i honestly prefer to play without any of those servers

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think I'm on the Novus server =\ since I played the game forever ago, I'm on the oldest server xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back