• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reward issue in Mission 15.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Or mission 13 or 14....one of the three. Gotta check.

This is the Agrabah level, during the time Roxas and Xigbar investigate the area. I have most of the box rewards, but does anyone know how to reach the box in the second plaza that sits way up at the top above the scaffolding on the right? I've tried everything, and I keep thinking I'm supposed to wait for glide or high jump or something.....

can someone help?

S

Shadow Soldier

There are a ton of chests like that in Agrabah that you can't reach because you have to come back later. Stupid to add them in the first place.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Or mission 13 or 14....one of the three. Gotta check.

This is the Agrabah level, during the time Roxas and Xigbar investigate the area. I have most of the box rewards, but does anyone know how to reach the box in the second plaza that sits way up at the top above the scaffolding on the right? I've tried everything, and I keep thinking I'm supposed to wait for glide or high jump or something.....

can someone help?

Two ways to get it~

Earliest you can get it is with the Lift Gear and Air Dash LV1. You climb up to where the lever is and then air dash into a FULL air combo to get across to the other side. It's really hard to pull off, but it works. Once you get the Nimble Gear, it's really easy, especially if you have Air Dash LV2 to play with.

The other way is to wait for either:
A) Air Dash LV3
B) Glide
C) High Jump LV2 (pretty sure LV1 can't jump up to the ledge from either side)
D) Float

All four of those get you across without needing to exploit epic air combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back