• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

revolution XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

after Riku and Sora defeated Xenohart, they sealed Kingdom hearts for the final time. They went home, and for once, they were happy again. This however, was not meant to be. For Xenohart lived on, clinging to the edge of his strength, he crawled up from the abyys and proceeded to, in secret, recronstruct the order XIII. He found that some of the order still lived, making his task easier. It is now three years later, and the order XIII is back, however, some of the members have grown to question the meaning of the Order, for the seed of the revolutionXIII had been planted....

Welcome to my first KH RP in quite awhile, Im hoping we can make it a good one! Heres how it goes, some of the menbers of the order want out, and later realize that to get their freedom, they need to band together and take down the order. But this isnt their only worry, for the heartless have returned in Sora's absence.

The new Order XII
1. Xenohart
2. Kricx
3. Xaldin
4. Zazdrax
7. Saix
8. Xalaxar
10. Luxord
13. Roxas(a carbon-copy fake, right down to his keybaldes)

The empty slots? thats us, there can be a total of 5 *traitors* and out of those 5, three are allowed to obtain a Keyblade in some way. For those who arent traitors, no keyblade for joo! Sry, you however, get your very own Nobodys! woo.... But please, be as imaginative as this subject allows for your chars.

Side note: We need a Sora, and a Riku if someone wants to. Also the living org. memebers can be played by people.

Rules:
1. No godmodding or powerplaying(unless you have permission for the latter)
2. Literacy is a must! IT MAKES THINGS FUN! *runs in circles*
3. Uhhh, dont go over the top I guess....
4. Have fun please!

Template:
Name-
Age-
Appearence- note: For the revo order members you may alter it once you leave the order)
Revo. or org.?
Weapon-
Personality-
bio-
number in order-
any extra's you want to add in

side note: Drive modes; Whay let Sora have the fun? You can make one, but only one, please give every aspect of it and make it real cool! Also, you dont have to fuse for it to work, just treat it like a hyper mode or sumethin...

Ok! my template!
Name- Xalaxar
Age- 17
Appearence- Standard black raincoat of the order XIII, small sleeved version. Xalaxar has bright green eyes and short, spiky red hair. He also has a small goatee
Appearence(after)- Wears a dark green, tight fitting tank tp shirt adn a green vest over that. Wears camo pants tucked into black leather boots. Also wears fingerless gloves and has a red flame tatoo on his right arm. Same eyes and hair style.
Revolution
Weapon- Elbow blades(Think Talim from SC). The blades are about a foot and a half long each and the handles are red and black. Gold symobls are laid into the handles.
Perosnality- Xalaxar is one of the younger members of the order and has little respect for authority, hes carfree and laid back, but also a kind person when need be. He has an aversion for Killing but when need be he can "shut down" his emotions and remove all remorse and doubt.
Bio- Xalaxar was the seventh member Xenohart recruited into the order. He saved him while Xalaxar lay dying from an attack from the heartless. Xenohart brought strength back into him and gave him the power of Fire. Ever since he has worked and acomplished missions with great skill, though recently he has begun to wuestion the integrity to the organization to which he devotes himself.
Number in order- 8

Drive form
Form Name: Lost Blaze
Form partner(s): none, uses tremendous strength however
Appearence: All black clothes with red borders, has a red nobody symbol on pants and sleeves.
Keyblades: Oathkeeper and Oblivion (both are wreathed in flame)
How to obtain: Obtained early on in the RP....
Specialty: This form isnt as strong as valour phisiclly, but you get fire magics as a trade-off. Also, this form attacks fast, and I mean FAST. On a side note, you have Axels ability to attack immediatley after being hit. When on the ground you fight the same as Roxas, when the enemy is in the air, you execute lightning-fast long combos.
Skills:
Lv. 1
Twighlight Mastery(passive): endowed with Roxas's ground fighting style
Blaze Mastery(passive): Lights keyblades on fire, extra damage to ice element, also endows fire eater ability
Teleport: Can only be used when far from enemy's, warps you into the air behind a foe
Lava wrecker: Strike keyblades to the floor, lighting the ground ablaze and creating a wall of flames around the arena's borders
Cauterize Drive: Makes driving easier and less wearing on the body
Lv.2
flame lifter: Launch of the ground surrounded by an inferno Mp: 15
reverse meteor: Launch enemies even higher into the air with a flaming backflip Mp: 5
comet tilt: A downward spin attack that knocks enemies to the floor, also calls down several comets Mp: 15
flametooth: Throw keyblades at enemy causing massive fire-based damage(6 hits)
Blaze Drive(passive) alwows for extended time in drive mode
Lv.3
dive: crash enemies into the ground with keyblades
blaze blaster: Rapidley use the teleport skill to attack an enemies weak point(air move)
blaze revolution(reaction): use blaze blaster nonstop until Mp is depleted Mp: 15
flare: create a whirlwind of flames even bigger than Firaga Mp: 25
Lv. 4
mega flare: summon a whirlwind even bigger than flare Mp: 35
Blazing Arcanum: Multiple hit flame attack that knocks an enemy to the ground Mp: 10

Note: This is the only time xalaxar has keyblades(it doesnt count towards the total)
Also for abilities, they start at level one.

I think thats everything..... Also please write Jusan Kikan at the top of you post. (I wonder if I spelled that right)

Last edited:

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Hmm...Havent RPed here in a long time. Looks like i'll be returning. :)

Name- Kricx
Age- 36
Appearence- A normal 13th order coat, always keeps the hood on. Meaning no one but himself knows what his face really looks like.
Organization.
Weapon- Dual Black swords and the power to control Lightning.
Personality- Always serious, dosent like many people, Enjoys fighting, dosent show any mercy or emotion for enemys.
Bio- Once the mercenary Rick Mulluns, he lost his form when he was over powered by Heartless and became a No body named Kricx. He now is working for the order, trying to bring it back to power through any means necessary. he uses dual black swords he found on a world unknown to all but him and can control the element of Lightning.
Number in the Order- 2
Drive: None, but can go into a sort of Rage and is fueled by Anger and Hate, making him stronger with every strike he lands on the enemy.
Drive Appearence: Becomes muscular and tall, also making a redish fog emit around him.
Nobodys he controls: Assassins.

Last edited:

Suzaku no Kai

Ano...Jusan Kikan

• Name: Zazdrax ((Nickname: Zaz))
  • Appearance: Everything like the picture below, except he obviously will wear his Organization coat. Long sleeved.
    zanderx1.png

• Revolution
  • Weapon: Pike
  • Personality: Zaz is a quiet and peaceful person. When in times of doubt for everyone else, he looks off in a neutral light of hope. He is very polite and well-mannered, and thus he is respected from the younger and the older. Despite that fact, he always has a bored expression on his face. He can also be a pervert, not caring who he's flirting with. He's a perfectionist, but he appears lazy to many others when he closes his books early.
  • bio: Due to his perfectionism, Zaz was selected by Xenohart to fight with the Organization. Zaz is like Heinrich Himmler to Hitler, where he worked his way up in the ranks. He now rests at number four of the Organization. However, because of his studying, he has come to see that sometimes he was following the wrong path...and his mind is often wavering... The penguin seen in the picture above is his friend Marie (pronounced Ma-ree-ay), and has some sort of sentimental value. He often time talks to the stuffed animal, like a child figure in cartoons or animes might talk to their inanimate objects.
  • number in order-4
  • Drive: No drive, but he controls the wind anyways.
Ano...anything else?

Last edited:

EnoehT

amazing O.O I didnt think anybody would join.... for some reason nobody ever likes my rp's *sob sob*

Your profiles are great cept just 1 itsy witsy wittle thing
Suzaku no kai? do you mind if i put you in as #4? Xaldin is still alive and is #3
>_<

EnoehT

OOC: to my knowledge its in the world that never was. I guess i'll start.

IC:
Xalaxar looked around, the halls of the Order base were quiet. I guess everyones sleeping, he thought. slowly he crept out of the base and into the darkened street. After trying to find the exit for a while he reached a tall building with a screen near the top.

This place, I remember it somehow... Before he could continue to dwell on it, Several white creatures sprang up from the ground and encircled him. SH!t!, I guess im not alone. Xalaxar raised his hands in the air and flames encircled them, forming two long bladed weapons.

"Okay fine, you play soft i play soft. You play hard, well, lets play hard."

Suzaku no Kai

Zaz sighed contently after finishing his documentations. He had recorded his findings about the rest of the Organization. He would write them down and take a picture of the paper with all the words in his mind. Then he would use his control of the wind to shred the paper into small bits that couldn't be brought back together even if someone tried.

He got up from his desk and walked to the window. As usual, the moon of The World That Never Was shone bright into his room. He didn't mind it in the least, but he had always wished that in some shape or form he could see the sunlight. Darkness was in his veins, but his yearning for light made him wonder if he was ever really a true Organization member.

But as he looked on down, he noticed Xalaxar, another member of the Organization that he never really got to know, in the streets. There was a small ally that led to the huge Organization headquarter's ship, and that ally also led to the center of the World That Never Was. Nobodies seem to be popping up, and Zaz looked on, content on just watching and gathering more information. If anything got too extreme, he would help.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
On a world far from the Organization base, Kricx was in the town of Hollow Bastion, with his Org Coat on, covering his face. He was in the shadows, waiting for something. He saw the plaza across from him was empty of life, so he emerged from the dark allyway and into the middle of it. In mere seconds, a large black sword apeared in his hand and he struck something behind him.

At first, it appeared to be nothing, but a form slowly faded in, as if it was invisible. It was a Heartless unlike any he's seen before as it died from the sword wound. He then looked around and saw several more Heartless fade in, as if they too were cloaked.

"And now, the fun begins..."

He said in a dark tone, another sword appeared in his other hand and he spinned them around with great speed as he moved in and started slicing the heartless to ribbons with his blades. He has hated the heartless for what they did to his homeworld, and to him.

EnoehT

Another Nobody went flying as Xalaxar delivered a strong blow to the side of its head. he wheeled around, trying to strike another, but they kept, twisting. Zalaxar realized that it was pointless to fight them and turned to run.

Down a deserted alleyway Xalaxar ran into one of the largest Nobody he had ever seen. It had white spires all over his body and its eyes were stitched shut. Xalaxar charged at the creature and swung but it jumped and twisted out of the way, landing nimbly atop the large building from before. Xalaxar turned to run, but a barrier blocked his path. "Damnit!" he thought as he turned to face the creature once more, "Guess I have no choice..."

Xalaxar ran towards the building, shalshinf through any nobody in hsi way, the quickly flipped and began running striaght up the surface of the building. The creature sensed his move and dove at him. Tiem seemed to slow down as Xalaxar leapt at the Nobody. Before he could react the creature delivered a powerfull blow to his face and sent him falling.

Quickly recovering, Xalaxar summoned up whatever strength he had and sent a spiral of flame and the nobody. "Take this you bastard!" he didt take into account that his own attack increased his downward velocity, sending him crashing down even faster...

Suzaku no Kai

Zaz quickly realized that his associate was about to fall to his doom. Using his senses as best he could, Zaz snapped his fingers is a rush motion, shutting his eyes for more concentration. The wind picked up within his room, sending all the papers that were shredded up in the air and twirling around. Outside it was the same way. The remaining Nobodies that seemed to wait for the victim to hit the ground began to float up a bit, and Zaz sent a large gust of wind underneath Xalaxar, hoping that he could cradle him to the ground or at least make the fall less painful.

During this, Zaz fell to his knees, but he floated as well. He continued watching, hoping that his wind would come in handy. He took no regards for what he had seen previously or to hold it against anyone. He just focused on saving somebody's life.

He clenched Marie in his arms.

EnoehT

Xalaxar felt a wind rush past his ears and felt his body slow down. Smiling, he thought to thank however had decided to save him, then turned around to greet the Nobodys hovering above the ground. He smirked, "Yo." He aimed a blast of flames at the ground, incinerating the nobodys and catapulting himself back into the air.

He looked up to see his attacker, quickly evaded another punch, and proceed to drag his bladed into the Nobody's arm, up, up, until its whole body had been sliced in half. Xalaxar flew to the top of the building and landed with a thud.

"Ouch", He got up and looked at the door in front of him. Looking back and biding farewell to his old life, he stepped through, hoping to find some way to pick up the peices and start over...

Suzaku no Kai

Zaz looked suprised at what his associate was doing. Was he going...back? He hugged Marie in his arms a bit more before he nodded in head in unsure conformation. He needed to figure out what was going on.

Using the last of his powers for the moment, Zaz disappeared in the darkness to appear at the base of the building that Xalaxar was atop of. Zaz shut his eyes and concentrated and began to float up at a semi-quick speed. He made it up to the top of the building, rushing towards what left of the other he could see. "Wa--Wait! Wait, I say!" he shouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back