• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

revolution of darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

okay, since KH2 isnt out yet, i think we can pass the time by doin it ourselves(as in weave a general storyline around what we know with a dash of imagination). DA" RULEZ 1. not everyone can have a keyblade, if there are to many PLZ DONT PUT IT AS YUR WEAPON. thenk you. 2. there arent really many rules to this, so have fun while being fair. 3. Sora, donald goofy, and all existing Chars. are to be considered NPC, i'll post for em'. 4. have fun!

TEMPLATE
name:
affinity: (light/dark/dawn/dusk/that stuff)
allignment: (good, bad, or in between)
weapon: (lets see some origionality people)
special(s): (skills and such)
description:
bio: (not to short, not to long)
(optional)
if you want to have a party with other of your own chars. post their descriptions here. If you want to party w/ someone else, you two(or more) will have to post an agreement so we all know.

that should be everything, if you have a question, PM me. i'll post me character in the next post

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
(( I'll join ))

Name: Raynie
Race: Human
Affinity: Twilight
Allignment: Good
Weapon: Divine Tourniquet Keyblade, the sister to the Oblivion Keyblade. It's form and shape the same as the Oblivion except it's lighter in color.
Special: Heaven's Wrath which delivers a blinding attack consisting of light, and Hell's Kiss which delivers a paralyzing darkness attack.

Bio: Born in Hollow Bastion, she has no recollection of her past yet makes little effort in trying to remember. Scared of what she might remember than what she already knows. Now residing in Twilight Town, she got her Keyblade from an immense encounter with the Heartless almost falling to her demise. She's very happy-go-lucky and caring toward others. The last thing she remembers about her past was wittnessing the death of her family, she has now swore to get revenge for what happened.

Description:Has short dark blue hair with a couple of small braids adorning it, stands at 5'5 with lavender colored eyes. She wears a light blue jacket (similar to Sora's) with a white shirt underneath, along with black cargo capri's with several chains and buckles around her waist.

Last edited:

EnoehT

quick note, the worlds are:

twighlight town
ancient greece
ancient china
fabled countryside
agrabah
holloween and christmas towns
pirates of the carribean
castle oblivion
hollow bastion
(if you have a good idea for another one, post it, but please make it good, thnx)

on to me char.
name: Eno
race: human
affinity: dawn
allignment: good
weapon: mage blades (swords imbued w/ magic powers)
specials: All magic. Can fly, as well as warp, and use the fusion trance mode "Honour"
drive abilities: (somethin I forgot) Arc wave(large radius energy attack), Thundersnipe(reeeaaalllly long range electric spell) Magic soul(restore full hp and mp to those around him), Dark Meteor( Malificents signature spell, rains metoer's from the heavens), and Grand Cross(eliminate all enemies (heartless non-bosses only) in very large radius. does huge damage to bosses and people).
description: six feet tall with med length dirty-blonde hair, right at the front he has several white streaks. wears a black sleevless shirt and a dark blue hooded jacket over it. on the back of his jacket is the symbol of a crown. shin-length dark blue pants an' dark grey boots. Has relatively light skin and wears black gloves that go up to his wrists.
bio: Eno is a royal knight of hollow bastion (or at least WAS, until the whole place went to hell) This is not his home world however, his home world was destroyed by the heartless. Eno floated through space where he was found by the benevolent king ansem (once he landed). was placed under the care of Malificent who taught him how to control is magical powers. At first she thought of him as her own child until she became jealous (he outclasses her easilly in everything she taought him) and tried to kill him, which didnt work. With the destruction of Hollow Bastion he has left to find the keyblade master and help him destroy the heartless. eno is cheerfull and easygoing, this makes him seem uncaring and stupid at times.
(optional)

name: Erik
race: human
affinity: light
allignment: good
weapon: savior (the opposite of the soul eater, is a white blade that, when best described, looks like the soul calibur)
specials: enter "light mode", fuse into Eno and form trance mode "honour"
drive skills: recover(heals an ally's hp) clear stab(energy blade shoots out in a straight line) holy explosion(light mode: lets loose a wave of light energy), and climhazzard(massive energy attack)
description: about five foot six, with platnum(?) blonde hair, and silver eyes. wears a silver sleevless shirt w/ a tatoo on his left arm symbolizing the legend of the keyblade. Wears long silver-grey pants and white/grey shoes. Light complected.
bio: Also a royal knight, though he was born in hollow bastion. Is, or was, under Eno's command and was one of the only troops who escaped the heartles massacre. travels with Eno to fufill his duty and to see that his world is restored, currently looking for Eno. Erik is calm and quiet around people he does'nt know well, but is compassionate and a loyal freind and ally.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Name:Shinji
race:Human
affinity:Darkness
allignment:In between
weapon:chocobbo keyblade and Katana
special:Divine demon which delivers a series of slashes and exhibits a dragon of darkness which consumes the victim.
Description:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/kamikaze/kamuro02.jpg

Bio:A young boy that lost his family to the heartless,during that tragic event he and his sister narrowly escaped the chaos.Bound to find shelter on the streets.a month later,He finds that his sister was killed on her way home.Strucken with grief the boy tried to commit succide in order to escape his sorrow, but was stopped by a man in a black hood jacket.In order to reconcile his spirit he gave him advice on his sister murderer as well as a keyblade.Shinji is very untrusting, a loner, and cruel to boot.Now that he has regained his composure Shinji is ready to kill; with his keyblade and the family Murasame sword. (stay tuned ^_^)

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ME!!

Name: Leo
Race: Part human part spirit
Allignment:Dawn,dusk n wind
Weapon: Dawn n dusk(dual keyblades)
Specials:Silhouette strike-Area gets shrouded in darkness...slashing noises..all enemies dead
Twilight strike-Uses strike raid but keyblades r covered in darkness n light
Description: Green hair(Covers left side of face),Green vest,white shirt and green pants

Bio: Controls life n death.Can extend d lifeline of a person.searching for his lost loved ones.He somehow was granted d ability to summon a great bird called d Phoenix.When in Jeopardy he summons d bird n then form d warrior of d spirits

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
name: Sinara
race: half vampire half demon
affinity: dusk
allignment:in between)
weapon: Twin keyblades, midnight a black keyblade with a blood coloured hilt, blood lust a blood coloured key blade with a black hilt.
special(s): Flies with black wings, when in demon mode also grows claws. Fanged teeth as well.
description: Tall with black hair and grey eyes, wears black baggy pants and a black tank top with a black cloak. When she's a demon eyes become red, grows claws and huge black wings sprout.
bio: Always been a lone wolf since her parents deserted her, ashamed of having a half cast as a child, she never had any friends and feels like she belongs nowhere, she only lives to battle, she hides her pain behind her sarcasm and humour.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I wanna add a world that I created, without it, my character shouldn't be here

Name:Gabriel

Allignment: Good

Race: Human/God

Bio: Not much is known except he was born in Hollow Bastion

Affinity: Dawn

Weapon: Dawn Reaver

Description: KH: Chronical Wars see. (In God mode he has a black and white wing)

Special: Too numerous

The world is called Dawn Citadel. It fits perfectly for Gabriel rules here

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raynie was now sitting on a bench, her head resting on the palm of her hands as her elbows were resting on her lap. Divne Tourniquet, her Keyblade, was laying there beside her the tip facing up. "Hmm... what to do, what to do?" she muttered sighing in boredom. She stood up defiantly and grabbed her Keyblade into her right hand, Raynie was desperatly trying to find something to do. thoughts came back to the death of her family, so that was more reason to get her mind on something else.

Her fists clenched together, and she stomped on the ground with her right hand angrily, "Isn't there ANYTHING to do here?!?!?!" she yelled out, more louder than she had wanted to. Her voice echoing throuhg the pathways and all of Twilight Town. Her left hand rose up quickly to cover her mouth realizing what she had done, some passers-by staring at her like she was a lunatic of sorts. "Eh... he he." she laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head embarrisingly.

EnoehT

Chapter 1: rainfall and twighlight's shadow

As sora, donald, and goofy rushed at the oncoming wall of heartless, another man watched from high above. Damn it all, Eno thought. Even the keybearer cant take all of them at once. He reached into his power and used it to warp alongside sora and co., and with a flash, drew his sword to help.
"who are you?!" Sora asked, as he cut down a heartless.
"No time to explain now!" Eno replied,"just concentrate on these heartless." One after another, the weaker heartless fell to the power of the keyblade, donald and goofy helped as best they could, but they began to show signs of fatigue sooner than sora had hoped. Eno buisied himself with the larger heartless, raining bolts of lightning down from the sky, but, as powerfull as his magic was, there were simply to many heartless.
"Sora!" Eno called out,"help your freind with this, you'll know how to use it!" He threw something to Sora and went to attack a behemoth. Sora ran to Goofy's side and before he knew what had happened, the two of them flashed, and goofy was gone.
"what the?" sora cried out,"goofy? were are you?" it twas then that he noticed the red electricity surging around his body, and the second keyblade in his hand....

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Shinji was walking through the forest.As he was walking he spotted a tree and rested by it."Hmph", he said with a frown on his face.When he was about to close his eyes, a drop of water falled on his face and soon the sound numerous drop water came from the sky.He looked up in fury, "rain..." he grumbled.He looked up spotted a lady with a pony tail trip onto the cement.the ponytail lady then gave Shinji a glance.Instead of waving he decided to close his eyes.The lady then had a look of concern on her face and ran toward his side.She gaped at his sleeping face.She looked in amazement at the clothing the man as he continued to sleep.She then gasped when she spotted key on his belt.As lightning crackled in the sky she gulped for a second and reached for the key.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Raynie was now walking around the Town, she must've passed the same building over four times already. She started to whistle softly, the chains on her waist jingling gently with each step. Her eyes were looking up at the sky not knowing where she was heading, she continued walking around aimlessly till she encountered a dead end. "Oh... hm, better stop walking around like that." she muttered to herself. Raynie turned around, her eyes looked up and saw a hooded figure facing her. "Umm... hellooo, are ya lost or something?" she asked walking toward the unknown person. Her right hand was tightly wrapped around her Keyblade, she was going to help if needed but something about this person didn't fit right. Raynie's head titled to the right in confusion seeing as he/she wasn't answering, "If you're lost just say so... i'll be glad to help ya out ya know." she said with a smile on her face.
The hooded figure just rose it's right hand at her with palm faced up. Raynie's left brow rose in wonder, 'Who is this person?" she thought to herself. Her eyes glanced at the ground and saw a dark swirl of color rising.... 'Spoke to soon' she thought glumly.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Leo was travelling trhough a forest when a gang of bandits appeared."Bandits again.........no more of a challenge".Leo just passed by them not caring."HEY!!Where do ya think you're going?!"shouted the leader."I'm going through d forest to get to Traverse town"replied Leo"..But if you wanna fight..........let's do it."As he said these words he slowly took out his keyblades.After a nano-second."Hmph.U should know better than fight the strong....."

When Leo reached Traverse town he saw a figure heading towards d second district.he followed d figure ...............

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara walked around twilight town untill she reached the item shop and decided to stock up on some items, sa she walked in she asked the store keeper for a few potions than she looked around his stuff for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back