• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Revisiting Old Disney Halloween Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
So, with Halloween rolling around and The Tower of Terror going away for a new ride in Disney World.

Why not we revisit some old Disney Halloween nostalgia?

Do you guys remember that movie from the 1990s starring Kirstin Dunst?

What do you think of it?

Do you guys remember any old Disney Halloween movie asides The Night Before Christmas?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i uses to hallowen town dcom in ocotober does were good oronal disney movies but far my faovite was hocus pocus

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I uses to Halloween town dcom in October does were good oronal disney movies but far my favorite was Hocus Pocus

I remember watching Halloween Town and its trilogy. The first two films were okay, but the third film with the monsters from Halloween Town pretending to be humans and going to high school with the protagonist was kind of ridiculous. I don't think I liked it as a kid even though I saw trailers for the upcoming movie with the monsters going to high school and the behind scenes being shown on Disney Channel.

I wonder if anyone remembers this guy.

th
The skeleton cab driver from Halloween Town. I don't know how I would feel about him making a cameo in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. He could possibly drive Sora and friends from place to place, all while cracking jokes.

It turns out that Halloween Town had a forth movie that aired in 2006. I didn't know that. How did I not know this?

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I was never a fan of the Halloween Town movies in all honesty. Halloween was never my favorite holiday, and aside from the Nightmare Before Christmas, which I love, I've never been big on Halloween movies or TV specials otherwise.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I was never a fan of the Halloween Town movies in all honesty. Halloween was never my favorite holiday, and aside from the Nightmare Before Christmas, which I love, I've never been big on Halloween movies or TV specials otherwise.

That's okay. I personally just found out that Halloween Town had four movies. I haven't seen nor do I remember hearing about the forth movie being advertised back in 2006, it probably didn't too well. I do remember Twitches with Tia and Tamara Mowry in it. It was an okay movie, nothing spectacular like The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Hocus Pocus is required viewing every Halloween. Bette Midler and Kathy Najimy are hilarious. The Halloweentown movies (just the first two) are okay and ofc TNBC. I can't really think of anything else? I remember enjoying The Tower of Terror movie, too, but I didn't think that was Halloween-inspired, although it works for that time of year.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Hocus Pocus is required viewing every Halloween. Bette Midler and Kathy Najimy are hilarious. The Halloweentown movies (just the first two) are okay and ofc TNBC. I can't really think of anything else? I remember enjoying The Tower of Terror movie, too, but I didn't think that was Halloween-inspired, although it works for that time of year.

I also remember this one Halloween Disney movie about these kids that team up with these three ghosts to protect the town from this evil ghost. From what I remember, the evil ghost wasn't originally evil, he was pretty much framed for being a witch or something. I can't really recall.

I also saw a trailer the other day for Mostly Ghostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back