• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reverse/rebirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mooseymoose

Anybody else disappointed with Riku's story? Storywise I thought it was good, seeing Riku struggle plus you get to meet Zexion (yes yes yes) and Lexaeus. Game wise, I was very sad to learn that besides Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town, it was unlock room, fight boss, leave. Nothing to contribute to the story >.>

Not to mention Riku can't heal himself damnit. Vexen kept killing me because I couldn't heal.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yeah, R/R was really for the story and not for the gameplay, high-jumping aside. Least you get to leanr about his fight with his darkness though, which is big to the series.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Wasn't too disappointed.
His story went along faster (at least the worlds wise) and we got to actually play as him while seeing his struggle. The healing part did bother me a little but oh well. Managed quickly over that.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, personally, the only game I've beaten in the series was KHII, so I've never actually played Reverse/Rebirth. I deleted my CoM and Re:CoM files, so I can can play through as far as I can, so I probably won't see Zexion in a while.

C

Crossroads

I liked it. You're playing as Riku , the game already exceeded my expectations. :D
The gamplay was great to me.

Veddix

I didn't like the fact that you encounter the same worlds from the basement up seemed which is twisted even for the castle since Sora has them 1st floor up.
I thought it was awsome though when you had Riku fight himself which would have been nice to do with Sora.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Iv play R/R on the GBA, and I thought It was good. It was great to play as someone else other than Sora. Im pretty sure that through most of R/R, Mickey heals you if you use his cards, although it did kinda suck when he wasnt there near the end...

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Anybody else disappointed with Riku's story? Storywise I thought it was good, seeing Riku struggle plus you get to meet Zexion (yes yes yes) and Lexaeus. Game wise, I was very sad to learn that besides Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town, it was unlock room, fight boss, leave. Nothing to contribute to the story >.>

Not to mention Riku can't heal himself damnit. Vexen kept killing me because I couldn't heal.
Well considering that you could do like 4 things with just the mickey card i think its a nice trade.Besides, dark mode kicked ass.I personally liked it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back