• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reverse/Rebirth: Alice in Wonderland Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trixchasin

i think the title says it all, i'm having trouble
beating the heartless boss in the wonderland world
for Riku's story, and it isn't because he is hard or
that i don't know how to beat him, but mainly because
the game gave me a lot of weak cards for this world,
lots of 1,2,3,5's, i have to use a lot of sleights
just to beat regular heartless. and in addition to the
weak cards i've been given, mickey doesn't come out
regularly enough to heal me, so my main
question is:
is there a way to
get a new deck>???? -_-
or if anyone else can think of another solution
that'd be appreciated too.
thx.

DUMMY

Website
www.myspace.com
No you cant get a new deck. And this was probably one of them more frustrating bosses for most poeple.

heres how you beat em:
Make sure the last card you use is a zero.
Try attacking him from the table. If you can get three successful attacks on him he'll be stunned for a short period of time(but thats only if you attack his head)
Dont try to break his cards just dodge attacks and then attack him when he's done.

TrueRoxas527

Just jump and attack, I suggest breaking as many cards as you can, then using Dark Break as a sleight. AVOID USING SLEIGHTS AS NORMAL RIKU. This is essential to know if you have a hard boss and not many cards. Also, when Riku is in dark form, it makes any battle a whole lot easier. So, try geting into dark form a lot, THEN start using sleights.
And, if you have enough practice, you should be able to avoid dropping down to below half for any end of world bosses before heading out of the world.

inverse K-blade7

I'm having trouble with that right now - It's really frustrating...Not to mention, I love Riku...I HATE to see him die...

Well, one says to not break his cards, the other says break his cards often....I'll just have to see which ones work...

For me, since sleights are needed to break most his cards, breaking resulted in me soon having nothing but a 1 and a 2 card left. It's much easier to dodge until he uses card less than 5, then nailing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back