• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revenge of the Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will the Nobodies make a comeback in KH3

• Probably

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No way they are all dead buh hah hah!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Who knows...

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Who thinks that the Nobodies will make a comeback in KH3? The organization seems to be completely gone, but the creatures themselves are probably still around. Anyways... what do you think?
Oh by the way I think this is the 100th post for KH2 forums, yay!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't think the nobodies are even smart enough to plot revenge. But they might come back to cause trouble. Sora and the group never really destroyed the other nobodies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Also though what about if the Organization members somehow lived? There were some theories about that after COM was released but it never became true.
To me when I fought the Nobodies the first time as Roxas, I was thinking "Okay, I destroyed the baby monster, now I have to fight its shell... erm mother"

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

If the Heartless come back then the Nobodies should come back since they are smarter than the Heartless. I am thinking in my head "The Battle of One Thousand Nobodies :D"

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
There were some theories about the Soulless before, maybe they will come. Sometimes I wish a Square Enix employee would look at these forums and say: "Oooo, now there's a good idea!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back