• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revan vs. anakin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay, if you are a star wars fan you know about both of these jedi/sith. Which one would win, a full powered anakin or revan?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Revan was and still is the most powerful sith lord to ever exist, and though a clash between the two would be epic, I think the overall outcome is clear.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Heartless Killer said:
Does Revan or Anakin Have allies & is Revan&Anakin at full power Jedi Or Sith?

Anakin has Sidous and Revan has "The Exile"

anakin in episode 3(before battle) and Revan right after the battle at dxun

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
This is an intriguing fight. But as the facts stand, Anakin is Cocky and over-confident. The Chosen One was beaten by Obi-Wan and then by his Son Luke. He believed too much in himself to see his flaws and that he had any weaknesses. A true hero knows their limits. And it makes them stronger.

Revan, on the other hand, sought out wisdom. He always seeked answers. He WANTED to become powerful. And he did. The Most Powerful Sith EVER in The Sith Era. In the end, I believe Revan would win a fight.

Though it would be a challenge, Revan could still easily come out as the winner.

Last edited:

Legato2471

Inner-Demon said:
This is an intriguing fight. But as the facts stand, Anakin is Cocky and over-confident. The Chosen One was beaten by Obi-Wan and then by his Son Luke. He believed too much in himself to see hiw flaws and that he had any weaknesses. A true hero knows their limits. And it makes them stronger.

Revan, on the other hand, sought out wisdom. He always seeked answers. He WANTED to become powerful. And he did. The Most Powerful Sith EVER in The Sith Era. In the end, I believe Revan would win a fight.

Though it would be a challenge, Revan could still easily come out as the winner.

This is the best post I've ever read on the khinsider forums.

Revan > Anakin

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
When did it ever say Revan was the most powerful Sith Lord Ever? I would Pick Revan also, but only because all of the Sith Lords back than were much stronger than they are now (from what I can tell anyway). I would say the one (forgot his name) who sealed himself in a Temple for thousands of years is the strongest.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
When did it ever say Revan was the most powerful Sith Lord Ever? I would Pick Revan also, but only because all of the Sith Lords back than were much stronger than they are now (from what I can tell anyway). I would say the one (forgot his name) who sealed himself in a Temple for thousands of years is the strongest.

Your not talking about ajunta pall are you? If so your sadly mistake he didn't purposely seal himself there he was kept there by the evil blade he crafted.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
And no, Revan isn't the Most Powerful Sith EVER. That title goes to Palpatine hands down. But of The Sith Era, yes, Revan is the most Powerful Sith Out There.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Inner-Demon said:
And no, Revan isn't the Most Powerful Sith EVER. That title goes to Palpatine hands down. But of The Sith Era, yes, Revan is the most Powerful Sith Out There.

Wait Wait Wait......

let me quote kriea

" Revan was power. Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." — Jedi Master Kreia,

If he is the embodiment of the force....

EDIT: i quoted wrong :(

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
It most certainly does not go to Palpatine. It's a fact that Revan was the most powerful Sith lord to ever exist. It's a part of his biography, and he is literally never defeated so far as anyone knows. The only apparent defeat he suffered at the hands of Bastilla Shan was due to a betrayal by his apprentice. If not for such intervention he would have killed her and the two jedi with her.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I don't think it would go to Palpatine either (Mace Windu near obliterated him) but I can't think of a time that Palpatine actually lost either (before his official "death" at the hands of Vader) And I know that it was by his sword he was sealed, but still, he was very powerful before than, and he stayed alive for thousands of years. That is hard to beat. I can't really count Revan as the most powerful Sith Lord ever though, because from what I could tell from Kotor II, it seemed to be canon that he went good (yes, I know that the scanario changes depending on what you pick, but there was a list I saw about a year ago of stuff that does not change that all points to Revan going to the light side in canon.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Same goes for Palpatine, if he would have known Vader planned to betray him, Palpatine would have killed him and went on to rule the Galaxy. Palpatine hid from Jedi for at least a hundred years. Quite a feat.

And then he beat Yoda, who IS the Most Powerful Jedi. Fact is, by official continuity, Revan can't be counted, for he wasn't ALWAYS Sith. Only a few years after he went Sith; He returned to being a Jedi. Yes, I know about both games. But it was confirmed Story-wise Revan went on to become a Jedi.

So, hands down, Palpatine is THE MOST Powerful Sith in Existence. But it doesn't matter anyhow as this topic is not to discuss that.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:
I don't think it would go to Palpatine either (Mace Windu near obliterated him) but I can't think of a time that Palpatine actually lost either (before his official "death" at the hands of Vader) And I know that it was by his sword he was sealed, but still, he was very powerful before than, and he stayed alive for thousands of years. That is hard to beat. I can't really count Revan as the most powerful Sith Lord ever though, because from what I could tell from Kotor II, it seemed to be canon that he went good (yes, I know that the scanario changes depending on what you pick, but there was a list I saw about a year ago of stuff that does not change that all points to Revan going to the light side in canon.

In the cannon Revan is good, but he is more like his first and last master, neutral.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Inner-Demon said:
Same goes for Palpatine, if he would have known Vader planned to betray him, Palpatine would have killed him and went on to rule the Galaxy. Palpatine hid from Jedi for at least a hundred years. Quite a feat.

And then he beat Yoda, who IS the Most Powerful Jedi. Fact is, by official continuity, Revan can't be counted, for he wasn't ALWAYS Sith. Only a few years after he went Sith; He returned to being a Jedi. Yes, I know about both games. But it was confirmed Story-wise Revan went on to become a Jedi.

So, hands down, Palpatine is THE MOST Powerful Sith in Existence. But it doesn't matter anyhow as this topic is not to discuss that.

He actually stalemated with Yoda, as the fight never had a clear winner. And regardless of whether Revan returned to the light side(which is the canon) or not, he was a sith lord and he was the most powerful sith lord of all time. That is also canon, as in confirmend officially. If you want to argue Star Wars you should pick a less knowledgable target, because I can name another sith lord that is more powerful than Palpatine.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
But do we all agree that had Anakin stayed good, or gone bad and beat Obi Wan, that he would have been the most powerful Sith/Jedi ever. I mean, he was all ready insanely powerful, what more could he have gained with experiece of Yoda or the like.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Fact is, I'm a MAJOR Star Wars fan. There's nothing I know more about. Yes, there are MANY powerful Sith Lords. In the end it all comes down to opinion. Darth Plagueis could very well be the most powerful Sith in existence, and we're all wrong.

But there's no proof of his strength or anything. It's all lost history. Darth Bane is also a equally powerful Sith. He's the one who lived on to re-form the ENTIRE Sith Order.

As for Anakin, that's just speculation. Which can't really be done. As it stands, Anakin was beaten. Revan still would win. And Anakin WAS bad when he fought Obi-Wan, he STILL lost.

I honestly don't believe Anakin was as powerful as he was made out to be. Yoda could've beat him easily. Obi-Wan basically left him for dead. And he would have died if Palpatine didn't arrive.

Yeah, he's not that powerful.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Inner-Demon said:
Fact is, I'm a MAJOR Star Wars fan. There's nothing I know more about. Yes, there are MANY powerful Sith Lords. In the end it all comes down to opinion. Darth Plagueis could very well be the most powerful Sith in existence, and we're all wrong.

But there's no proof of his strength or anything. It's all lost history. Darth Bane is also a equally powerful Sith. He's the one who lived on to re-form the ENTIRE Sith Order.

As for Anakin, that's just speculation. Which can't really be done. As it stands, Anakin was beaten. Revan still would win. And Anakin WAS bad when he fought Obi-Wan, he STILL lost.

I honestly don't believe Anakin was as powerful as he was made out to be. Yoda could've beat him easily. Obi-Wan basically left him for dead. And he would have died if Palpatine didn't arrive.

No, if he had been allowed to mature in the force he would have been able to surpass all the jedi knights and all the sith. But because of the nature of his injures he can never weild the force correctly( for a sith, aka he can't lightning,drain, or crush anyone.) and only use defensive force measures.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Palpatine even states during the initial moments of his conflict with Yoda that Anakin would be more powerful than either of them one day. If not for his injuries he could definitely have surpassed the emperor. Even with his injuries he possessed roughly 80% of Palpatine's full power.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Inner-Demon said:

I thought he was very powerful, he was going up against a Jedi Master, and may very well have won had he not been too cocky. Since they showed both battles simultaneously, it looked to me like Anakin and Obi Wan were about as strong as Yoda and Palpatine to me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back