• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Revaming??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
You know in this new trailer we have just recieved, at then end where the Enigmatic Man calls forth four other membes? Well, it is obviously redone from the first time we see him do it. Though they're at two different locations in Hollow Bastion, I find it hard to think that EM summons them on two occasions. So in MY mind, he Square Enix has redone this scene. Well, does it mean that they have redone or taken out the scene where Sora is attacking the hooded figure about to reveal his face? I hope not. It is a scene I have been looking forward to for a very long time. A very long time.
What do you think is going on?

Also, was Ansem's Japanese voice THAT DEEP? Man... it is very strange sounding to hear that deep voice coming from DiZ. IMO ofcourse.

Also, the hooded figure charging at Sora, his shoe do not appear to be like the other Order members. It does seem that his pants come down over his shoes. All the other members have boots very similar to Ansems. I have seen lots of them anyways. Dont believe me, check for yourself somewhere.
I dont want to say it is BHK but it is a small possibility. Ciao

diogo14

yap i thought that they maybe had redone the scene too... but then again he doesn't summons 4 unknowns this time... he summons 5 of them... go check the new trailer and about BHK i agree with you maybe it is him because of his shoes.... but why is he fighting with sora if is supposed to protect him?

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
einon_san said:
Also, was Ansem's Japanese voice THAT DEEP? Man... it is very strange sounding to hear that deep voice coming from DiZ. IMO ofcourse.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. ^.^ I was watching the trailer and when DiZ started to talk I nearly spat out my Tango.

Ansem's voice in the English version made me think of some poncey upper-class pervert. Then I realised who the voice actor was, and suddenly it all made sense. :|

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
diogo14 said:
.... but why is he fighting with sora if is supposed to protect him?

Even if Sora was to fight the BHK Sora can totally kick his @$$ :D . The BHK is just a wanna be anyway. He has to use the Keyblades Sora used not his own. What a loser.:mad:

Jacob Twilight

ANIMEKING26 said:
Even if Sora was to fight the BHK Sora can totally kick his @$$ :D . The BHK is just a wanna be anyway. He has to use the Keyblades Sora used not his own. What a loser.:mad:
Uh, right... Way to stick to the subject...

But seriously, I don't think DiZ is Ansem. He's not the Superior, and we know that the Superior is Ansem's shell, right?

The_Superior345

Jacob Twilight said:

But seriously, I don't think DiZ is Ansem. He's not the Superior, and we know that the Superior is Ansem's shell, right?

no, thats not what I think, but staying on topic, do you think that the fact that someone has his pants over his shoes really matters? if it was BHK than he would have keyblades and the guy in that scene doesn't. also, who said it was EM summoning those unknowns? it doesn't have to be him, it could be someone else.

Jacob Twilight

The_Superior345 said:
no, thats not what I think, but staying on topic, do you think that the fact that someone has his pants over his shoes really matters? if it was BHK than he would have keyblades and the guy in that scene doesn't. also, who said it was EM summoning those unknowns? it doesn't have to be him, it could be someone else.
Yeah, it could, but I think the speaker in the trailer and the Enigmatic Man have the same voice (I'm not sure, so don't flame if I'm wrong!!!).

And about all this shoe theory stuff- isn't possible that, when someone gets a costume change, that they'd change their shoes too?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm guessing that we will be revisiting Hollow Bastion quite a lot....

Lets see...

Tokyo Game Show Trailor:

Gatherer: EM?

Gathered: 5 Unknowns

Various other trailors

Location: Mid-section of the castle, outside on the raising platforms

Gatherer: EM?

Gathered: 4 Unknowns

The TGS Gathering is at the entrance of Hollow Bastion, and has 5 members being summoned.... whilst the other one is further up the castle, and only 4 members get summoned

My conclusion?

The gathering we witnessed in the TGS trailor will most likely happen when we first reach Hollow Bastion, when more Order members are alive.

After this gathering, for some reason, we will leave Hollow Bastion, continue going to go to other worlds, and destroy 1 or 2 Order members in the process...

We will then come back to Hollow Bastion, travel further up the castle, reaching the raisng platforms, where this other gathering will take place, and due to one Order Member being destroyed, there will only be 4 member's summoned

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
ANIMEKING26 said:

Why do you say that? I actually think ...BHK would hold his own against Sora...I actually like him just as much for the fact that we hardly know anything. He may be part of Sora, but it doesn't mean he's a wanna be. He was chosen by the Keyblade as well.

~DanseMacabre~ said:
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. ^.^ I was watching the trailer and when DiZ started to talk I nearly spat out my Tango.

Ansem's voice in the English version made me think of some poncey upper-class pervert. Then I realised who the voice actor was, and suddenly it all made sense. :|

Thats Funny!

Jacob Twilight said:

Exactly what I think...Im so happy you do as well. But, I only bring this up because, (1) I HEAR the same voice actor is that does Ansem will do DiZ as well. (2) We know he has a definate connction with Ansem.

The_Superior345 said:

Yes it matters. Im not saying that t IS BHK, but that fact that he stands out from the rest of the Order by not having he same footware...Whoever it is, they are special to me. I still think it is that one that so many refuse to believe to exist. Anyways... You're right, BHK does have Keyblades, but could simply be hiding them. I dont think its BHK. That hooded figure is taller than BHK I think...

Jacob Twilight said:
Yeah, it could, but I think the speaker in the trailer and the Enigmatic Man have the same voice (I'm not sure, so don't flame if I'm wrong!!!).

And about all this shoe theory stuff- isn't possible that, when someone gets a costume change, that they'd change their shoes too?

What speaker are you comparing EM to? Did I miss something?

TMM,
You could well be right, but I just think they redid it. I mean. The first trailers was a long long time ago, and they are still not finished. Im guess they felt it necessary to add some stuff. You can even notice that individual Org Members have different sizes. Last time, it was the same model for everyone...I found that a bit irritating. Oh well. Ciao

Yuyin

Yea it doeslook like they redid it.

And his boots are different.

hey if Diz was Ansem then wouldn't Rikku recognize his voice? The eye colors r the same and so is the skin tone.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's spelled 'Riku' >_>

Rikku is that chick from FFX that Cloud-Unchained obsesses over....

Anyway, I had something to comment Einon, but I accidentally erased it all as I was writing it, and I'm too lazy/pissed to re-type it all...maybe later

Ansem/Sephy

No, it hasn't been confirmed that Billy Zane is doing the Superior's voice by YOUR defenition. Yes, Billy Zane is doing DiZ's voice, but, according to you, DiZ isn't the Superior. I can't remember if Vexen said that it was the Superior who "is Ansem, and is not Ansem," I think so. So if the Superior is Ansem (which he is), then why is Billy Zane doing DiZ's voice. Conclusion: DIZ . . . IS . . . THE . . . SUPERIOR! Although, I do not understand why the article said Axel was very hostile towards DiZ, it seemed like the Superior was the only one Axel did respect in CoM. He said to Marluxia, " . . . and I always take orders . . ." Axel was upset because Marluxia betrayed the Organisation, he is cleary loyal ONLY to the Superior. He also made a regard to Ansem himself, if you recall, " . . . he (Sora) became a Heartless, but didn't forget who he was, only one other person has ever done that . . ." or something to that effect (shouldn't be hard to find, it's right at the beginning). Axel respects and clearly admires Ansem's power. So why was he mad at DiZ? Conclusion: DiZ's goal is to destroy the Order, remember? Maybe Axel felt betrayed by the only person he really trusted. Let's wait and see . . .

Wow . . . there's still a lot of material left in this old topic . . . I should make another thread . . .

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ansem/Sephy said:
No, it hasn't been confirmed that Billy Zane is doing the Superior's voice by YOUR defenition. Yes, Billy Zane is doing DiZ's voice, but, according to you, DiZ isn't the Superior. I can't remember if Vexen said that it was the Superior who "is Ansem, and is not Ansem," I think so. So if the Superior is Ansem (which he is), then why is Billy Zane doing DiZ's voice. Conclusion: DIZ . . . IS . . . THE . . . SUPERIOR! Although, I do not understand why the article said Axel was very hostile towards DiZ, it seemed like the Superior was the only one Axel did respect in CoM. He said to Marluxia, " . . . and I always take orders . . ." Axel was upset because Marluxia betrayed the Organisation, he is cleary loyal ONLY to the Superior. He also made a regard to Ansem himself, if you recall, " . . . he (Sora) became a Heartless, but didn't forget who he was, only one other person has ever done that . . ." or something to that effect (shouldn't be hard to find, it's right at the beginning). Axel respects and clearly admires Ansem's power. So why was he mad at DiZ? Conclusion: DiZ's goal is to destroy the Order, remember? Maybe Axel felt betrayed by the only person he really trusted. Let's wait and see . . .

Wow . . . there's still a lot of material left in this old topic . . . I should make another thread . . .
if DiZ is(or was) the superior in CoM anything could have happened between the ending of CoM and whenever axel says that quote, for example DiZ could have tried to destroy the order or DiZ resigned

Belle

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe they are both scenes?!? I think it might make sence. The one we first saw I think might be in the beginning and the new scene might be "Hallow Bastion" after you've played more through the game explaining the chages in apperance.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
"So it was you!" -Axel-

Axel says this to DiZ. If Axel is trying to hurt DiZ for attempting to destroy the Order, then why is EM simply hanging out with DiZ? Obviously, EM has someother agenda, but I dont really think Axel is even loyal to the Order itself. Nomura even says that Axel's agenda and the Order's are different. Im sure the 5 Members that show up with EM in Hollow Bastion are Loyal. We have no indication that they are not. Axel, is...like his element...wild. He isn't following orders from what I can tell. Not completely at least.

I see it this way. The ULTIMATE GOAL of the Order, is to get a hold of Kingdom Hearts and become complete again. -Xaldin- I say this because Xaldin seems to be a loyal member. I say that because he is standing behind the the EM in HB. No this doesn't mean for sure that he is loyal..but come on. No indication that he isn't. Oh..and you can tell it's him based on his stance. He stands with his hands behind his back. Both in Beast's Castle, and I assume he is the member standing like that behind EM just to his right. Okay, that is the Ultimate Goal. Since that is there goal, Axel's is different. Though Axel might want to become whole again...he has something different going on in his head.

...This is the good paragraph...

Why Axel is attacking DiZ...I dont know, or maybe I do. Perhaps Axel needs Sora and to get to Sora he needs BHK...Just as DiZ needs to get to Sora through BHK. ;) DiZ wants Sora to destroy the Order we all assume. Well, Did not Axel help Destroy a chunk of the Order in CoM? He sure did. Maybe DiZ and Axel are after the same or similar thing, just going about it differently. "His words are meaningless" -DiZ- If some red mummy said MY words were meaningless...I'd attack him too. heh.

Why Axel is destroying the Order? You got me. Thats one of the many mysteries of KH I am looking foward to. Maybe I'm on to something...maybe I am far off. Who knows...coming up with this stuff is so fun though!!!

As for Vexen speaking of 'Ansem and Not Ansem'...We all only assume it to be the Superior. But, in fact...they never say.

Riku: Are you with Ansem?
Vexen:You are half correct...

Thats all we know about who they are talkin about. It is most likley the
Superior though.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
einon_san said:
"So it was you!" -Axel-

Axel says this to DiZ. If Axel is trying to hurt DiZ for attempting to destroy the Order, then why is EM simply hanging out with DiZ? Obviously, EM has someother agenda, but I dont really think Axel is even loyal to the Order itself. Nomura even says that Axel's agenda and the Order's are different. Im sure the 5 Members that show up with EM in Hollow Bastion are Loyal. We have no indication that they are not. Axel, is...like his element...wild. He isn't following orders from what I can tell. Not completely at least.

I see it this way. The ULTIMATE GOAL of the Order, is to get a hold of Kingdom Hearts and become complete again. -Xaldin- I say this because Xaldin seems to be a loyal member. I say that because he is standing behind the the EM in HB. No this doesn't mean for sure that he is loyal..but come on. No indication that he isn't. Oh..and you can tell it's him based on his stance. He stands with his hands behind his back. Both in Beast's Castle, and I assume he is the member standing like that behind EM just to his right. Okay, that is the Ultimate Goal. Since that is there goal, Axel's is different. Though Axel might want to become whole again...he has something different going on in his head.

...This is the good paragraph...

Why Axel is attacking DiZ...I dont know, or maybe I do. Perhaps Axel needs Sora and to get to Sora he needs BHK...Just as DiZ needs to get to Sora through BHK. ;) DiZ wants Sora to destroy the Order we all assume. Well, Did not Axel help Destroy a chunk of the Order in CoM? He sure did. Maybe DiZ and Axel are after the same or similar thing, just going about it differently. "His words are meaningless" -DiZ- If some red mummy said MY words were meaningless...I'd attack him too. heh.

Why Axel is destroying the Order? You got me. Thats one of the many mysteries of KH I am looking foward to. Maybe I'm on to something...maybe I am far off. Who knows...coming up with this stuff is so fun though!!!

As for Vexen speaking of 'Ansem and Not Ansem'...We all only assume it to be the Superior. But, in fact...they never say.

Riku: Are you with Ansem?
Vexen:You are half correct...

Thats all we know about who they are talkin about. It is most likley the
Superior though.
i agree with this 100%..................................xaldin is # 3 to me i think you would be loyal if you was the third(or fourth) to join the org., thats alot of power right there, third in charge.......................is it me or does the 13th member seem like he'll be the most important(if there is a 13th member)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back