• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should.....

• Sora tell Kairi he loves her?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Axel ask Larxene on a date?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Riku kick soras butt and ask Kairi out?

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Demyx join a boy band?

• Marluxia dye his hair some random color?

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Roxas do what sora is too dumb to and ask out namine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
Chapter 5

Kai stood on a cliff overlooking a large crevasse of rock. A dilapidated castle stood before her, falling into deep disrepair before her very eyes.
“Disgraceful.” She mumbled to herself, turning on her heal. Heartless pools surrounded her, and neo shadows appeared. Kai smirked. Her hand flew to the hilt of her naginata, using the motion of her body to spin into the air. The neo shadows lunged after her, only to get sliced to pieces by her deadly attack. Kai landed on the ground and sighed, sliding her weapon back into its sheath. Even though she was a keyblader…not everyone else had to know that. She knew someone was watching her, somewhere. They didn’t need to know her secret until she thought they should. She pulled a toque over her head as snow began to fall. The wind picked up and the sun set, sending the world she was on into near complete darkness except for the pallid light the moon gave. Kai tensed as a black cloaked figure appeared before her. “Who are you?” She asked, her hand sitting on the hilt of her unique naginata. The individual didn’t move, its figure cast into shocking relief as the moonlight cast its shine across it.
“That doesn’t matter. Who you are…Kai…does.” Kai flinched at the sound of her name. He sounded so familiar. She drew her sword, the tip held into the ground, light reflecting against its blade.
“How do you know my name?” Her voice touched with cold threats. The figure stepped forward, his hand pulling the cloak away from his face.
“The Organization knows plenty about you.” He said calmly, undaunted by her voice. Kai gasped, looking upon the strangers face. “Since you wish to know…I am Saїx.” Kai stepped back, not believing her eyes…He looked exactly like…No that was impossible.
“Who are you? Why do you look like my Brother?” She yelled. She ran forward, both hands on her sword. She pulled apart, her blade separating into two naginatas. She jumped into the air at the last moment, spinning into a lethal attack. Saїx summoned his broadsword, shielding himself from her attack. He batted her away without any effort, sending her flying to the edge of the cliff. She slid over, barely grabbing the edge. She flipped herself back up to the cliff edge and looked around. Saїx was gone. She placed her naginatas back together and sheathed the weapon. She saw lights, signifying somewhere with people. She sighed and ventured off.
“Saїx…”

--------------------------------------------------------

On destiny Islands, Sora, Riku and Kairi were sitting on the beach. They were watching the sea when Riku spotted something. It was a ship, and it was landing on the little island they three had been on the day before. “Hey Sora isn’t that a…”
“IT’S A GUMMI SHIP!!!!!!!!!” Sora yelled with glee. Riku and Kairi ran to get their stuff while Sora readied the boats. Two minutes later, Riku and Kairi each held bags full of things, and an extra one for Sora. “Let’s go!”

Sora, Riku and Kairi jumped from the boats, and ran to where the ship had landed. Leon, Yuffie and Aerith were leaning against the ship and sitting on the ground. Sora ran forward, and Yuffie ran forward with joy.
“Sora!!! How are you? What have you been doing?” She said joyfully. She turned to Riku and Kairi, having never formally been introduced. “Hi, I’m the Great Ninja Yuffie, and it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” She bowed and shook hands with Riku and Kairi. Riku smiled and turned to face Leon and Aerith. “I’m Riku, and this is Kairi. Who are those two?” Aerith walked forward and gave a stunning smile.
“I am Aerith, and that is Leon.” She turned to Sora and giggled. “Cloud would have come but Tifa demanded that he stay.” Sora laughed, but it was idle, and the group was silent.
“Why are you guys here?” He asked. He seemed really serious. Aerith backed away, and Yuffie fell silent. Leon walked forward.
“The king is under attack, but is protecting the castle to his fullest potential. Merlin is helping him with that, but we needed to get you three. The heartless and Nobodies are joining forces somehow, and they aren’t like before. They are fighting like an army…a Directed army.” Sora stared in disbelief with Riku, while Kairi sat down and sighed. “Not only that….The Organization is back.” Sora snapped out of it and shook his head.
“That’s impossible. Are you sure?” Leon nodded his head. “Well…it’s a good thing we are ready. I think we are going on a little trip. Where are we headed?” Leon smirked. That was Sora, always ready to fight.
“Radiant Garden.” The group got aboard the gummi ship, and they headed off.

Yay the next chappy is ready to be read. hope you all like it. I tried my best to make it longer and not go over board. as you see...its mainly about kai. I cant wait. please comment!!!

Divine Shadow

double posting...i know, i know...MAYJOR TABBO.....but hey i needed to post the next chappy...Hope you all like it, and if ya dont, tell me the flaws and what to fix...but some compliments would be nice to build the fire beneath my huge ego to keep it goin...hehehe here it is...

Chapter 6

Riku, Sora and Kairi stepped off the gummi ship in radiant garden, shivering as the cold wind blew across the slightly snow covered ground. The wind stopped though, and Leon urged them to continue walking. Snow began to fall, and Kairi smiled. Snow, she loved snow. She picked up a handful, letting the dry flakes sift trough her fingers. Sora turned around, and smiled.
“Are you coming Kairi? We have to introduce you to everyone else.” He laughed. Kairi smiled and ran to catch up. Leon shook his head.
“Introductions will have to wait a while Sora. We have to get to merlins. I think something is really wrong. With all this snow, heartless are harder to find amazingly. We can’t follow where they are going because the skies are so overcastted.” He sighed and pulled out his gunblade. “Everyone better get ready, we could be under attack at any moment.” The group all nodded grimly at this news, each pulling out their weapons. Yuffie nodded and jumped onto the roof tops, her hands gripping her shuriken tightly, waiting for the unexpected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saїx appeared in a completely white room of thrones, kneeling before the highest seat, Xemnas looked down upon his head, a daunting smile spread across his face.
“Xemnas, she is exactly what you said she was and more” said Saїx’s cold voice, it echoing throughout the hall. “She thinks I am someone she knows, and will come looking. We should send the next team out after her.” Xemnas nodded his approval, raising his hand to dismiss Saїx’s suggestion.
“We will give her time to recover, and then strike. She will join us, whether she likes it or not.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai walked into a town, or maybe a city. She couldn’t tell. She could tell it had been under attack not so long ago, its outer wall supporting a large hole. Kai jumped up the fallen blocks, pulling the winter jacket she donned closer. Her teeth chattered as a cold wind blasted her face in snow.
“Stupid weather.” She mumbled, pulling up the fur surrounded hood over her face. “Time to find either some food, or a place warm to stay.” She mumbled, shivering again at yet another blast of snow. Pools of shadow appeared in front of her, and neo shadows appeared again. Kai sighed. “Will you guys ever GIVE UP?” She yelled, pulling out her naginatas. She lunged, slashing at the closest one. “At least this will keep me warm.” She joked, slashing through another three neo shadows. She screamed in pain as ten others managed to slash at her. She twisted, sending the neo shadows flying away. She dropped her naginatas, clutching her arm as pain seared up it. She pulled off her winter jacket, it falling to pieces from the fight. She ripped the bottom of her shirt, using it to wrap her arm up. The wind gave a final freezing blast, and died away. “At least the wind stopped.” She shivered. She pulled up the small back pack from behind her, and pulled out the small blanket she had packed away. “The heartless didn’t kill me, but the weather will.” She joked, standing and pulling herself along. Right now, just somewhere warm would be good.

--------------------------------------

COMMENT!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW....come on and tell me out loud what you think, it will help me make it better. Sorry its soo short thoguh

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
those were sweet chappies! Saix is Kairi's brother?! I thought Axel would be! :laugh: That is so cool, I love the plot!

Divine Shadow

Hey, thanks for all the comments guys...and thanks OMni, someone with succesful Fanfictions like all of you sayin i've got a pretty good one is a real honor...and i thinbk you would all like to read Omni's sweet fanfic... http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=51640...so please do...but first...read chapter 7!!!!!

Chapter 7

Sora, Riku Kairi, Leon, Aerith and Yuffie walked into Merlins’ house, kicking off the snow. Kairi shivered, shaking the few snowflakes from her hair. It was so cold out; her eyelashes were coated with frost.
Merlin, why is there snow? There has never been snow before, has it?” Sora asked. Merlin shook his head.
“No, not like this m’boy, not like this at all. Usually only a couple of centimeters, and it usually melts before the day ends. It’s strange I agree.” Merlin mused, stroking his waist long beard in though. Kairi walked forward and smiled. “I remember you, you’re that Kairi girl right?’ He asked with a chuckle. Kairi nodded and turned to Sora.
“Oh…everyone, this is Kairi, and Riku, my best friends. Riku, Kairi, this is Cid, Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, Cloud, and…Tifa, I think.” Sora said, pointing out the people as he went along. Each gave greeting to the two and sat down. Kairi sat down at a window beside the door, looking out over the white expanse that was the street. It had begun to snow again. Kairi sighed and went into her bag, pulling out a miniature chest. She pulled out the small chain attached to the bag, placing it in the slot, turning it like a key. The lid popped open with a soft click; a simple tune began to play. Kairi sat there, humming along to the gentle tune. She pulled out a small locket, prying the clasp open with her finger nail. She smiled at the faded picture, looking upon the four smiling faces. It had started to snow that day too.
“That’s a nice song” Stated Riku softly. “Can I ask who the picture is of?” Kairi smiled, pulling out a larger picture.
“Sure Riku. The one on the very left, that’s my friend Demy, then I’m standing right beside him, and then that’s my friend Ale on the far right.” She said, pointing them out as she said their names. Riku looked at the other face, shaking his head at the image. It was a girl who looked a lot like Kairi.
“Who’s that?” He asked. Kairi shook her head. “That was my very first friend…” Riku nodded in understanding, waiting for Kairi to finish. She never did.
“Well, what’s her name?” He asked. Kairi shrugged, putting the picture and the locket back into their little home, locking the chest back up.
“I…I can’t remember. I forgot her name.” She whispered. Right then, Kairi noticed a figure outside, a weapon drawn, and heartless attacking. “Sora, there’s someone out there. We’ve got to go help.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai struck out as yet another Neo Shadow attacked her. There was no end to their pursuit over her. She jumped back, kicking out as one lunged for her sore arm. He heard voices behind her, and span around seeing people. Each was wielding a keyblade, and each wearing heavy winter jackets. Kai shivered, both with the cold, and with anger. The neo shadows vanished, and she was able to regain her balance. The three keybladers ran forward, a spare jacket in hand. Kai smiled slightly, pulling the toque farther over her head. She gasped in pain at the effort of using her sore arm, and passed out into the arms of the tallest keyblader, her vision swimming.

Kai woke back up, lying in front of a fire. Her arm wasn’t sore, but it wasn’t healed either. It had been a pretty nasty slash from the neo shadow. She got up, hearing voices.
“Where am I?” She asked, getting up groggily. A man, no, a boy stood leading her over to a table. She felt her head, chuckling to find her toque still on her head. She pulled it off, running her fingers through her hair. The boy sat her down, passing a cup of hot chocolate to her. She nodded her head in thanks, letting the hair fall into her eyes, hiding from his quizzical look. She sat there, sipping hot chocolate, thinking. “Umm… I…Thanks.” She said gingerly. “You’re the one who caught me right?” The boy nodded. He reached out, touching her arm gently. “You were attacked by a neo shadow? I was amazed when it didn’t heal.” He said quietly. “My name is Riku. The others you saw are sleeping. We were taking turns watching over you, just in case you woke in the middle of the night. Looks like you did.” He tried to joke, smiling. Kai sipped her hot chocolate, trying to think what to say. “Can I ask who you are by any chance?” he asked, setting down his cup. Kai set down her own cup, flashing her eyes in the semi-light.
“I…I’m just a traveler…looking for some people I lost long ago.” She stood, walking to there her Naginata sat sheathed on the floor, picking it up. Riku grabbed the spare jacket, handing it to her. She nodded her head, turning her back to Riku. “Tell the others I said good bye. But I have some friends to find.” She opened the door on the cold silent night, stopping when she heard footsteps behind her. Riku pulled her to face him, barely having to look down to look into her eyes. His smile melted her heart, and she blushed slightly. He placed a bag full of food and provisions in her hands, letting her go. She wished she could be held in his warm hands longer, but backed away, turning to the cold. She stepped out into the cold, slipping into the warm jacket, placing the backpack on her back, carefully avoiding hurting her arm. She turned, letting the light wind carry the hair away from her face. “Thank you…Riku” she whispered, turning into the cold night. Riku closed the door, leaning against the warm wood.
“Good Bye.”

----------------------------

Thank you all for reading and good night!!!!! pease comment ant tell me whats wrong with it....but tell the straight facts...i can take some critisism, and i like to know whats wrong other than its too short...:nahnah: so post away!

Divine Shadow

hehehe...I'm working on my next chappy...sorry its been so long but things around here are hecktic and i just got report cards so......i got in trouble for nearly failing two classes....I passed them but barely....I am kinda waiting for more poeple to post....i love readers.......TELL EVERYONE PLEASE!!!! thanks and i will post soon.....

Divine Shadow

Here is the next chapter finally....please enjoy for those of you still reading this!

Chapter 8

Kai walked through the knee deep snow, shivering as the occasional handful of snow fell into her shoes, or her frozen pants cracked as she walked. The wind howled, snow blowing into her face. She pulled down a pair of goggles, and pulled up the scarf she had found, thankful for their protection. The wind slowed down, and the snow let up, visibility clearing. She needed to find some way off of Hollow Bastion before she froze to death. Two black figures stood in the distance. The wind exploded in her face, blowing her off her feet. Snow entered her jacket, finding the few holes. She shivered more, trying to shake off the feeling. The got up and looked for the figures, but they had vanished. She shrugged off the thought of the two and started walking when a gloved hand came over her mouth, pressing the soft material of the scarf over her mouth and nose. The hand blocked her view, but it didn’t matter. Yet again, the world fell into darkness and she collapsed into one of the cloaked strangers arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora woke up, climbing down a flight of stairs to find Riku sleeping at the table. He also noticed that their visitor had left too. Behind him, Kairi woke up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
“Morning…” she mumbled, helping herself to a fresh cup of hot chocolate. She was so oblivious to everyone; she didn’t even notice that the stranger was gone. She sat down at the table, and sipped her drink quietly, waking up a bit more with each sip. Sora shook Riku awake and went to make two more cups. When Sora returned, he noticed that Riku looked sad.
“What’s with the glum face?” he asked stupidly. Riku nodded his head in thanks to the hot chocolate but ignored his friend. Sora sighed angrily and faced his best friend. “Come on Riku, I know something is up. So tell me before I dump my hot chocolate down your shirt.” Sora joked. Riku smiled a bit, but it was short lived.
“She left.” He said simply. Sora gave Riku and Kairi a confused look.
“Who?” Kairi asked. Riku shook his head, brushing his hair behind his ear for a second, only to have it fall back into place.
“The girl. She left last night. She would have said good bye to you guys but she had plans….I guess.” He said. He remembered when his hand had brushed her own and nearly blushed. She had reminded him of Kairi, but there was something different. Like she was older…or that she was sad, or lost. He had wanted to hug her…or something like that but held back, knowing it would have been wrong. He wasn’t even sure he even liked Kairi any more. He shook his head. “It doesn’t matter, we have our own problems. The heartless and Nobodies are back, and bigger than ever; and WE happen to be the three who have to stop them.” He was happy to change the subject from that girl. Sora smiled, and beneath the table, he and Kairi held hands.
“Well, we will just have to go kick all their butts again won’t we?” Sora said cockily. Kairi smiled and piped up.
“Now I can actually help you guys!” She flashed Sora and Riku her famous smile, bringing a bit more joy to the table. Riku laughed.
“Well then….if you guys are ready, we should be getting ready!” He smiled and finished his drink getting up steadily. He grabbed some food and water, and other essentials in his own pack as Sora and Kairi did the same. He looked out the window, hoping that the girl was okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel and Demyx walked into the throne room, a girl in Axel’s arms. On the throne, Xemnas smiled, nearly feeling that long forgotten happiness.
“With her on our side, Kingdom Hearts will be complete. Go wake up your long lost friend. If it is successful, we might even have a full out war. So much hatred, so much pain….” Xemnas smiled yet again, and Axel and Demyx vanished in a black portal. Axel looked down at Kai’s unconscious body.
“Oh man…..this is just perfect.” He said. Demyx nodded to Axel’s sarcastic comment.
“This is going to be bad. It….why does it have to feel so bad to even be doing this to her?” He asked. Axel shrugged, walking through the other portal at the end of betwixt and between.
“I dunno…..it feels familiar though….like before….”
-----------------

POST PEOPLE POST!!! wont post chapter 9 until after x mas.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Divine Shadow

Next Chapoter Heading your way!

Chapter 9

Riku, Sora, and Kairi climbed into a gummi ship. Leon was standing in the knee deep snow, a smile on his face.
“It’s good to know that the Keyblader is still on our side.” He said. Kairi smiled to the older man.
“This time he has help…” She said. Riku nodded, and Leon laughed. Since it was a special Gummi ship, Cid was piloting it. From the cock pit, he hollered to the three.
“You coming or what?” he asked. Sora, Riku and Kairi clambered into the ship, and they lifted off, heading out.

Sora sat back, relaxing, and Kairi was watching the stars pass by. Riku leaned forward, tapping Cid on the shoulder.
“Exactly where are we heading?” He asked. Cid shrugged, the tooth pick in his mouth pointed up ward.
“I think Merlin said summat abut going to King Mickey’s aid or something.” Riku nodded, but his heart was thumping. If the king needed help, they really were in trouble.

The king batted heartless after heartless away, Donald using thundaga spells and Goofy bashing them in the head with the small shield. Mickey sighed as the heartless vanished. It was odd, but the heartless seemed to back off when ever they got tired….it was like a battle strategy. He was getting less rest, and his muscles ached. Goofy sighed and Donald sat down, wiping sweat from his forehead.
“Why are they doing this?” His magician asked. King Mickey shrugged.
“I don’t know, but if Riku, Sora and Kairi don’t get here soon, we are going to be in serious trouble.”

Kai woke up. Her hand went to her back, aiming for her brother’s swords, but they were gone. She heard laughter, making her jump to her feet. The laughter….the voice sounded so familiar. She span on her heel, trying to figure out where it was coming from.
“Who are you?” She yelled out. The laughter just continued, but then it grew silent. She looked around her, trying to figure out where she was. There was no light, none at all. She was in a completely black room that seemed to go on for forever. “What do you want from me?” She said. She heard foot steps and span, facing two strangers. “You two again.” She said, recognizing their slim figures. One elbowed the other in the side smirking at his friend.
“Hey look, she remembers us from earlier.” He joked. The other laughed. “I just wonder how good her memory is.” The other said. Kai glared at the two. Both stopped, standing perfectly still. Kai looked around, hearing music. Then she noticed one summoned an Ocean blue Sitar, strumming gently on the strings. Then she heard the crackle of fire, and noticed the other summon up two blazing Chakrams. Kai smirked.
“You may have taken away my swords, but I have more tricks up my sleeves.” She said. She summoned up her will, and in two flashes, two keyblades appeared. Both were exactly alike except for the fact that one was black and the other was pure white. The music continued, and she recognized the tune. “No way….only three people other than me know that….” She stopped speaking and lunged, locking the others Chakrams in place with her keyblades. “WHO ARE YOU?” She said.

Beneath the cloak, the stranger smiled. He sent Kai flying backwards, and a fire encircled the three. He pulled down his cloak, and the other did the same. The first one had flaming red hair, and emerald green eyes.
“Axel, got it Memorized?” He asked. He threw his Chakrams at Kai and she blocked. The other strummed a couple noted and flipped his Sitar around like a guitar an idiotic smile on his face.
“Demyx, the melodious Nocturne at your service.” He said, running a hand vainly through his dirty blonde hair. She lunged at Demyx, but he tutted. “Naughty naughty Kai, you’re being very bad.” He said lazily. He strummed out a song and a wall of water exploded from the floor. He walked forward, and the water advanced with him. She crossed her keyblades, using the water to propel herself over the icy jets. Demyx smiled. “Oh she’s good.” He said, admiring the move. Axel scoffed.
“Right…” He lunged and crossed weapons with Kai, knocking her to the floor. “Don’t you remember us? You should, we were only your best friends for years, but hey….it’s been how many years since then…” He said smugly. Kai kicked him off of her and got to her feet. She threw her keyblades into the air, facing the two. Axel gave her a twisted smile. “Now what are you going to do…you threw your weapons away.” He scoffed. Kai smirked. Two more keyblades appeared in her hands, one red with a silver cross guard, and the other a deep ocean blue with a gold cross guard. She crossed the keyblades holding them over her shoulders. The other two came spinning back to the floor and she smiled.
“This.” She said smugly. It was as if time slowed for her. She struck her first two keyblades with the other two, and sent light energy through them. They were sent flying toward Demyx and Axel who stood there, gaping at Kai, the wielder of four keyblades. Kai smiled as the black and white keyblades were sent flying right at her targets.

POST PEOPLE POSTY!!!

Divine Shadow

we....since no one has read this.....NEXT CHAPTER!!

Chapter 10

Kairi, Sora and Riku thanked Cid, watching as he flew off, away from Disney Castle. Kairi turned to the garden, gasping as Heartless clung to the barrier that the King has set up. It was slowly disintegrating under the combined effort of the leagues of heartless and the constant attacks of the dusks and dancer nobodies. Kairi summoned her keyblade, gripping it tightly, Riku and Sora doing the same. They bashed their way through some of the heartless and nobodies, making way to the throne room. Sora opened the smaller door, sighing with relief to find that King Mickey was waiting for them in a heartless free room. Kairi went over to him and shook his hand quickly, Riku embracing his old friend. Sora nodded, and King Mickey took them down to the Hall of the Corner stone. Sora gasped, seeing that the corner stone was gone. It was there, but it lay in pieces on the floor, shattered like ice.
“I sent Minney and Daisy to somewhere safer out of harms way…” Said the king wearily. Riku put a reassuring hand on Mickey’s shoulder, and he looked up to the tall boys face. Sora stomped his foot angrily, and Kairi turned away. Riku took charge.
“Where are Donald and Goofy?” He asked the king. The king shook his head.
“They are too tired to fight any more…that’s why I called on you. We haven’t slept in days, and then I found that the cornerstone had been destroyed.” He said. Riku turned to Sora and Kairi. They both nodded and they turned to leave the room. “Wait, where are you going?” Asked the king. Riku turned to his old friend.
“To fight.” He said simply. He walked out of the room, following Sora. They stepped out into the court yard, and Riku looked up at the king, nodding. The king released the barrier, it shattered in pieces. Heartless and Nobodies fell from the sky, and appeared around the three keybladers. “Let’s do this!” Riku said, lunging into the oncoming crowd of heartless.

Demyx hit a low note nervously, sending up a wall of water. The keyblades were thrown into the air, and separated, plunging back into the floor at exact opposites of the room. Kai stood between them both and faced her challengers. Axel smiled and vanished into a portal reappearing on the other side of the room from Demyx. Demyx nodded to the red head, and smirked. Kai lunged for the annoying little musician, attacking brutally. Demyx barely had any time to do much, but then he pushed her away and he smiled cockily.
“DANCE WATER DANCE!” He shouted, strumming out a song. Water forms appeared from the floor attacking Kai, flinging her away from Demyx. Kai sneered and rammed through them jumping into the sky above Demyx’s head. The red keyblade vanished momentarily as both of her hands gripped her blue Oceans Call keyblade. She flipped around and came smacking down into the floor, attempting to stab Demyx through his head. He vanished and the keyblade was sealed into a stone. She tried to pull it out but couldn’t. She spun, facing Demyx, summoning her Red Fire’s Howl keyblade. Demyx smiled and waved a hand good bye. “Later beautiful…my turn is over.” He said, vanishing into one of the black portals. She turned to Axel, sneering at his twisted little grin. He walked toward her a couple steps smiling almost lovingly at her.
“Come now Kai, don’t be a fool. Fire is my element…it would only help me.” He said sarcastically. He summoned his chakrams, fire blazing on the metal. Kai smiled and lunged angrily. Her keyblade locked with one of Axel’s chakrams and she panicked as the other one came at her. She kicked Axel away, fuming as he landed gracefully. She jumped into the air, and tried the same move she had used with Demyx. Axel tutted and vanished. As she noticed the black stone in the floor she swore. Her keyblade stabbed into the stone. She tried to pull this one away, or summon the other two to find that they were stuck. She swore and turned to Axel He smiled. She sighed.
“Okay…you bested me….” She said walking a bit closer. Axel just smiled broadly at her. “Now what?” Axel frowned a bit, throwing her two Naginata swords to the ground at her feet.
“Oh, the Organization isn’t finished with you just yet Kai….and that’s Organization XIII. Got it memorized?” He said, tapping his temple gently. “You’ll be needing those.” He said pointing at the swords and vanishing. Kai swore, picking them up. She heard a sound to hear the crackle of lightning.
“Oh great…” she whispered. As a Blonde girl in the same black cloak as Axel and Demyx had been wearing walked through a portal, a kunai knife between each finger, lighting crackling along their edges.

Sora slashed through about five Neoshadows and jumped back to the center where He, Riku and Kairi had been defending each others back in. The heartless stopped attacking for a second and Dusks stood around the back, like a twitching wall. Sora gasped for air, and Kairi held his hand. Riku panting, catching his breath faster than his two younger friends.
“I have an idea….but its crazy.” He said. Sora looked at him still catching his breath. He waved a hand, motioning for Riku to continue. He did. “We should use the power of three.” He said simply. He held his free hand out into the center of their circle. Kairi did the same, her face devoid of its usual smile. Sora put his on top. They held out their keyblades. Light gathered at the tips. Riku, Kairi and Sora span inward facing each other. The held their keyblade tips together. White light exploded from the tips, and a shockwave burst from the energy. The heartless and nobodies were thrown back, vanishing in the pure light. As it died down, Sora collapsed, relaxing, breathing heavily. Kairi knelt letting her tired body rest, while Riku remained standing, though breathing heavily. Behind them, someone was clapping. Riku span on his heel to face Zexion. Riku lifted his keyblade, pointing it at the Silver haired teen. Zexion raised his hands, showing he meant little to no harm, but Riku didn’t drop his guard. Zexion gave a twisted smirk but his face went back to its usual emotionless self.
“I’m here to talk.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back