• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Returning player needs party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bankai8299

Awards
Hi there everyone, I am a returning player who is willing to transfer unions to find a party. my current lux for the week is 173M
My main keyblade is three wishes lvl 28 and I am currently grinding. My current Union is unicornis, I have maxed out medals and the recent vip medals I'm In need of an active party so I can complete the weekly party missions. I am second in my current party and would like to change to a active more involved party.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi there everyone, I am a returning player who is willing to transfer unions to find a party. my current lux for the week is 173M
My main keyblade is three wishes lvl 28 and I am currently grinding. My current Union is unicornis, I have maxed out medals and the recent vip medals I'm In need of an active party so I can complete the weekly party missions. I am second in my current party and would like to change to a active more involved party.

well my part is active enough we have "7" however between me and the leader we usually finish the weekly challenges save for maybe defeat 150 raid bosses but its your call if you want to join

hlc1988

Awards
Hi, I'm in Unicornis and I run a party called Starry.End.

We have 12 members so far but the party isn't that active though there are a few who are around. We do manage to get most of the weekly challenges done even if we do not overlap with one another as players. Our party ranking is in the 700's at the moment. And I am trying to recruit more people too!

Last edited:

hlc1988

Awards
What union are you in and after the other guy responds I will give it 2 or three days to see who else asks and then choose who to join

I'm female btw :p

The 150 raid mark just depends on how active my party can get. Sometimes we get to 50, others we reach 150. Currently, and I suspect its because of Christmas week, we are at 60 at the moment. Its up and down for my party really :)

bankai8299

Awards
My apologies,
and seeing as I'm not getting much more response I will more than likely join your party at the start of next week my party looks like it may be shaping up so I'm gonna see how it goes

Last edited:

hlc1988

Awards
My apologies,
and seeing as I'm not getting much more response I will more than likely join your party at the start of next week my party looks like it may be shaping up so I'm gonna see how it goes

That's fair enough!! :) Hope it works out for you!

hlc1988

Awards
My apologies,

this website isn't working that well this evening. Cannot access any messages, and unfortunately I have to head off to sleep now. If you can send me your ID and username, I can send you a Join My Party Request, I think when I get up tomorrow :)

hlc1988

Awards
My apologies,

this website isn't working that well this evening. Cannot access any messages, and unfortunately I have to head off to sleep now. If you can send me your ID and username, I can send you a Join My Party Request, I think when I get up tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back