• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Returning and New Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Considering all the new updates as well as even switching between keyblades, I have just a couple of thoughts. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]With Keyblades equipping all the new transformations, do you believe that this will limit the amount of Keyblades we receive throughout the game? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I feel that with this new addition Square will feel obligated to customize each Keyblade, which in effect can limit the number of weapons produced:/ [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]What do you think? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]And do you feel that some of the older Keyblades will return? Hopefully Oblivion and Oathkeeper for sure. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maybe Kairi will wield Oathkeeper?[/FONT][/FONT]

Echoecho6

Awards
This is exactly what I was thinking. Not just because of the transformations but because there are less worlds in the game. Also I fear Oathkeeper and Oblivion wont make it in. I will be lucky if we can synthesis ultima weapon

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I have been praying for Oathkeeper at least (because it has always been my favorite). Honestly it wouldn't make a lick of sense for Sora to NOT have that one, considering its charm is Kairi's thing which we know for sure he keeps on him. Imma call shenanigans really hard if he doesn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back