• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Returnin' From The Grave

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axuseru_Axel

... It has been a while, at least 4-5 months since I lasted logged into the site and I have to say, "WOW!" o_O; Things have changed, I guess and I lost at least a million gold but.. Oh well. =3 The new system is better anyway.

Not that anyone cares what I think. XD; If you do, you should know now that I'm giving you a look like, 'WTH mate?!'.

Yea, so it is nice to be back and informed on new KH information again. Weee~! <3

Oh, and one question. Would it be interesting to go to Fanime 2005 as a 3-year-old Axel? XD;

Yue

Radical fcuker.
*Tries to remember when he left the forums* Well I don't remember you. ANYWAY Welcome back I guess.

jamessonkid

Axuseru_Axel said:
Thank you for welcoming me back despite not knowing who I am, ya all. ^.^= -dances-
I was a silent lurker type of person so not many would remember me. =3;;
i think i remember you but don't you hate how it resets everything like your post number (i just logged back on recently too) but welcome back

Axuseru_Axel

To Jamessonkid: Yes, I do hate how it resets everything, cause I had a good amount of RPG stuff at the time but oh well. XD Not all things in life can be perfect. And thankies~!

king-DAVID

Axuseru_Axel said:
To Jamessonkid: Yes, I do hate how it resets everything, cause I had a good amount of RPG stuff at the time but oh well. XD Not all things in life can be perfect. And thankies~!

Ha!!! I had like 200 million gil.But that was really pointless to me,if I hadn't lost it I would have given it away.Those things really don't matter,and I remember seeing your name before but aside from that I don't really remember you.

jamessonkid

king-DAVID said:
Ha!!! I had like 200 million gil.But that was really pointless to me,if I hadn't lost it I would have given it away.Those things really don't matter,and I remember seeing your name before but aside from that I don't really remember you.
before i left i gave everything away so don't matter to me im jus mad it reset my post numbers cause everyone thinks im a newb

O

Overdrive05

I know how you feel man. I got Kick off for spam last time & I don't even know what it is. Well, Welcome Back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back