• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Return of the Organization members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Alright, this is my personal theory. But going by their popularity and since this series is half Disney, I actually believe that majority of the Org. members are going to return in Kingdom Hearts 3 only this time they will be allies with Sora. This wouldn't be the first time Disney did this because Barbossa was very popular and they brought him back in the Pirate movies as one of the good guys.

I think the same thing will happen with the Org. members. They will be back probably in human form and they will help Sora out( against Xehanort or some new evil). What do you guys think? Think it's possible? Because at this point, I think the chances are very high.

W

weewee

maby but they wouldnt be nobodies anymore, since they died there souls couldve joined back with their hearts. since when a nobodie and a heartless of the same person are defeated they join and become one...and xemnas will prob come back XD

Puck

^That's what I mean. They are whole again but I think we will see them help Sora out in his quest to defeat the real, WHOLE Xehanort.

W

weewee

i still dont get how he look sliek terra though... hmm maby he took his body? but then again why was that girls armor in Xemanas's room of sleep? and old friend? maby she was the 14th member of the org or some crazy complex plot twist XD

Puck

^I have a feeling the 14th member is Aqua's nobody. It would make sense. And hopefully that is the case.

W

weewee

me too lol but what happned to her ? and whats this room of awakening? and if Xeh had terras body ,did he lose his memoires as well? lol the all powerful him messed up XD

oh and you dont have a signature,could you use mine? since you post alot?

Puck

WTF...what happened to my sig? No. I'll let you keep yours. I'm trying to find a nice Yuna pic to put in my sig.

And I don't know if Xehanort had Terra's body. I mean if he had Terra's body, how come Sora was able to confront Terra in FM+?

W

weewee

well terra was only armor lol. rem at the end of bbs he was Fed up after the fight.

Puck

^True. We don't know what was under the armor. But still I get the feeling Terra lives on but in sadness or shame. Maybe he exiled himself idk. Lots of questions that need answering.

W

weewee

maby he lost his hope? when he looked up into kingdom hearts that MX summoned? it somehow took what made him well him.MABY it took ven also and kingdom hearts moved them into sora? so sora could somehow keep them going becuz kingdom hearts was saving them? or somin

Puck

^It's possible. In KH anything is possible.

Anyway, on topic, I can see a big epic battle where Sora, Riku, and the human Org. members are fighting off a massive army of heartless.

W

weewee

maby the heartless are tryin to save kh. gather it so MX cant get it XD

Puck

I doubt it. The Heartless want to consume Kingdom Hearts and destroy everything. They are the most evil thing in KH. More evil than a nobody.

Puck

The invisibles look intimidating though. That is one Heartless that looks frightening. The dark balls are pretty freaky too.

Y

Yannis

since when a nobodie and a heartless of the same person are defeated they join and become one...and xemnas will prob come back XD

We are Doomed!!!!!! And Xemnas aint coming back. It is Xehanort..

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright, this is my personal theory. But going by their popularity and since this series is half Disney, I actually believe that majority of the Org. members are going to return in Kingdom Hearts 3 only this time they will be allies with Sora. This wouldn't be the first time Disney did this because Barbossa was very popular and they brought him back in the Pirate movies as one of the good guys.

I think the same thing will happen with the Org. members. They will be back probably in human form and they will help Sora out( against Xehanort or some new evil). What do you guys think? Think it's possible? Because at this point, I think the chances are very high.

I've thought about this before too. It'd actually be really cool. But the only problem is that if they are whole again, then they'll just be human. They won't have any super special abilities. And we can probably say that we will 100% be seeing Axel's "somebody". The Kh novels say that he became whole again. We'll most definitely see him. It'd kill all the fangirls if we didn't. ;D

I also agree on the Aqua's nobody thing. That's the only logical explanation as to how Xemnas found Aqua's armor and keyblade. Where else could he have gotten it from but Aqua herself?

E

Eternal Oblivion

i was thinking bout the idea but it doesnt make sence on how they come bak

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
i was thinking bout the idea but it doesnt make sence on how they come bak

When somebody's heartless and nobody are defeated, they become whole again. It was confirmed in the KH Novel's that Axel became whole again as did Xehanort, but nobody knows about the others. But that's how they'd come back if they did at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back