• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Return of the Invisible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
What I hated about Days Invisibles is how they expose themselves so much after pretty much each moves. Made it easier than KH 1.

The flying sword is still awesome though.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
There're Invisibles and there're Orcus.
And I know. It was a bitch to evade XD;
:3 The best way to evade it is to stand at the center and hit him with a combo finisher as soon as he comes back from being invisible. Knocks him out for a little while, allowing a couple combos to get in before he floats away again. It's something to keep in mind for the no-hit challenge in that 6 giant heartless mission.

The Angel of Death isn't evil. Death is part of life. He's simply maintaining the blanace.
And you used "AKA" wrongly. It means "Also Known As". It doesn't fit into your post ^^;;;

See: Lucifer / The Devil

Pretty sure he's considered "evil" in Christianity. =X He's an Angel; a Fallen Angel, but an Angel nonetheless.

K

kingdomfighter5

Why do you think we all love this heartless so much? is it it's difficulty or the look of it. Is it how the invisible attacks or a combination of all of these

Shinra

Banned
Awards
So I was playing this game and the first time I saw an Invisible I almost j**zed in my pants lol. I loved those heartless in the first game and was so disappointed they and the angels didn't return for KHII. Does anyone else love to fight the Invisible as much as I do in Days?

I found that those guys were quite awesome... I found them to be the best kind of heartless I've faced so far...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
What I hated about Days Invisibles is how they expose themselves so much after pretty much each moves. Made it easier than KH 1.

The flying sword is still awesome though.

Really? I found them substantially much more difficult in Days than KH1

K

kingdomfighter5

There is only one in Days and therefore by its self it is probably more difficult than the invisibles of KH1 but the combine efforts of 3 or four in KH1 make them much more difficult

B

blankskies

Ah craps! they have invisibles!!? Mans my bro seriously needs to hurry up so that I can play!! >< goshies i'm just thinking about deleting his account and start playing :96:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The Invisibles were ok, but I hated fighting the Orcus, they took forever due to constant flying backwards all around the Tram Common

Chaos_Riku

I started laughing as I fought the first invisible... when it'd do it's invisible attack with the sword flying about, I noticed it disappeared at one point...and I stopped getting attacked. "I looked around and found the sword had gotten stuck in one of the pillars near the edge of the ball room. I couldn't destroy it because it was stuck in it's animation.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I started laughing as I fought the first invisible... when it'd do it's invisible attack with the sword flying about, I noticed it disappeared at one point...and I stopped getting attacked. "I looked around and found the sword had gotten stuck in one of the pillars near the edge of the ball room. I couldn't destroy it because it was stuck in it's animation.

Lol the exact same thing happened to me a few days ago XD

Chaos_Riku

I didn't try that I was just sorta like "...Well, that was fun...um...time to RTC I guess..."

baconbits

Eh its a DS game, what did you expect? I thought they did a great job with the transition

As for the Orcus in TT, just keep him in a confined space- like the southeast area where the entrance to the Sandlot is, or in that backroom where Axel fought Xion and just cast a blizzaga, stay below it till he flies to you to attack you with the sword, dodge roll out of the way, cast another blizzaga, then just keep having him run into them. If he happens to get frozen, a nice fire/fira/firaga will deal good damage

Or thundaga is a always a good choice :)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
So I was playing this game and the first time I saw an Invisible I almost j**zed in my pants lol. I loved those heartless in the first game and was so disappointed they and the angels didn't return for KHII. Does anyone else love to fight the Invisible as much as I do in Days?

Invisibles were my favorite heartless from KH1.
wished they were in days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back