• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

return of oldies !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDot

Why are the kingdom hearts world boses such as Jafar, Oggie and Ursulur returning in kh2? they were defeated.:mad:

somebody111

As for Oggie, No clue. But for the others in ther series they always came back the seacond episode. and not enough proof of them actully dieing.

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
don't forget hades lol, but anyways i think its awsome that they are comming back because each world is not following the original stories not so its gonna rock!!! captain hook might return too if the roomers of a neverland world come true

p.s oogie boogie is back because lock shock and barrel put him back together again
i saw it in a scan i will try and find it

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
somebody111 said:
As for Oggie, No clue. But for the others in ther seriers they always came back the seacond episode. and not enough prof of them actully dieing.

I agree wtih this completely, but doesnt it seemed really screwed up? I think that they should've tried to make some new villans

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No Im glad Ursula is back. Same for Oogie and even Jafar. They are just what made the movies the way they were. Without it, it would be... different. I like the original movies, ya know?

It's a plus they are back, especially for Little Mermaid! I saw the second movie one time at my little cousin, and gheez it was boring! The villain was SO not Ursula...:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The key word here is 'Defeated'

Jafar: Defeated. Not Killed. He is now a genie, and Sora and Co. sealed him in his lamp and left it in the Cave of Wonders. Pete get's the lamp and brings him back

Oogie Boogie: He's made out of bugs. Lock, Shock, and Barrel just gather up his bugs again and sew him together

Ursula: She was defeated, not killed.....She disappeared for awhile, now in KH2, she's back to stir up trouble

Captain Hook: Defeated....last we saw of him, and was being chased by the Crocodile....so he could have easily escape, and now he could be back, if Neverland returns

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Themuffinman said:
Captain Hook: Defeated....last we saw of him, and was being chased by the Crocodile....so he could have easily escape, and now he could be back, if Neverland returns
Lol doesnt Captain Hook always survive the crocodile?

T

The_Superior2345

where does it say maleficent comes back? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i highly doubt maleficent comes back, even though hallow bastion does.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There's some sort of translation or scan or whatever that says that Meleficent is the one who made the thorns wrap around Disney Castle

Legato_Blue

crowmaster said:
now that, i don't understand: we killed maleficent and riku made sure her ashes disappeared. how does she comes back? will there be a new order besides the black cloaks?

wehre does it say malificent is coming back? wtf thats retarted i hope there isnt proof of this.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
if oogie didnt come back then there would be no villiain (except for a s!#%y made up one) for the halloween town world.

Oblivion14

I was troubled as well when I heard the enemies from the original were all returning, especially Oogie Boogie and Ursula, mainly because of when I used to watch the tv show "Dragon Ball Z", I got terribly bored of seeing bad guys who surely had no way of surviving return in a way that is poorly explained, in my opinion, it shows a lack of creativity on the part of the developers, but, I guess they needed bad guys of some sort if they wanted to bring back worlds from the first game, but hey, if they woulda had all original worlds (or atleast mostly) instead, the game could quite reasonably be out by now.

The only thing they could do, as far as this subject relates, that would tick me off even more, is bring Ansem back, if anyone wants to get into an arguement with me about whether or not he survives inside Riku, feel free.

Last edited:

moogles

Jafar I can buy since he was only sealed in a magic lamp, but Ursula and Oogie Boogie? Those two seemed pretty dead when you got through with them.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
sora_123 said:

ummm, sorry Sora 123, that was speculation on part of the magazine, the just thought "Hey thorny roses! that must mean maleficent is back !" She can't be back, we killed her, riku destroyed her heart, and then he scattered her ashes, shes feckin dead. And if she is back, i will seriously be pissed at S-E. Ursula, Oogie and Jafar all have reasonable reasons to come back, some other villains (Maleficent) don't.

NeoSora

I dont know why anybody really cares who is coming back. The more bosses, the more fun it is to kill em all! =D Just as long as Ansem isnt back, the more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back