• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Retiring my PSP's MP3 Player.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I need recommendations, I'm trying to find an MP3 player that's not from Mobile Phones nor its an Apple Product. My PSP has been my best friend in that aspect but I'm trying to move on with something smaller and same quality. Whenever its on the "Unique" mode for sound; the music sounds great from the PSP. I guess that has to do with Bass? But I don't know...the point is trying to find something similar. Maybe its also the headset too? I need help. Also, I was looking at this specific Sony MP3 product but holy mackerel....its over $1K! Looks really nice but damn....(It's called Sony Walkman ZX2).

Recon

Art of War
Awards
An old Zune might just be up your ally. I would not go with the new generation Walkman. (Shout out iPod Nanos, Minis, Classic etc)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
just get a cheap android phone with an SD slot and buy a 16 gig SD card (biggest size most will accept) and you'll probably never run out of storage.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That Zune looks intriguing....

@Chuman: Androids (especially mobile phones) don't feel so natural to me to be an MP3.

@Victor: Do you get movie theater/Concert Arena quality?

D

Deleted member 36435

What you're describing comes from the headphones you are using and the audio file itself. Unless you are using some sort of simulated effect, but those are awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back