• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

retcons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
what was the real purpose of young xehanort going to the time when destiny islands was destroyed in KH1?

Like, i understand that he was able to go there because xehanort's heart was present in the orange cloak at the time of the event, but how does that connect or even relate to bringing all 13 darknesses togetherin the castle?

I must be missing something, especially how YX explained that Ansem SoD experienced all riku's experiences when he was in him. Does this mean YX will be able to time travel to all those points in time?

I know one of the rules of time travel is that you cant change what is meant to happen, so why is it important, other than to bring people through time?

Zul

Awards
I think they had to go to the time that DI went into sleep to access the realm of sleep.

It had to be DI to follow the rule of " you had to have been there in the past".

Since they were both at DI when it fell into sleep, they were able to go to that time and access the realm of sleep that way.

I'm not sure if they traveled time in the same manner as YMX. They ONLY traveled until they hit the RoS, whereas Ansem was traveling throughout the real world. I mean, there's no history of them dumping their bodies in the same manner as Ansem, which was the first rule of time travel.

ordaXjn

didn't he say something like he went there...so that Riku would make the wish "i won't let anything happen to my friends"...therefore making him a dream eater?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
YMX visiting DI? As in, the dream sequence with Sora?

If you're referring to XH (Xehanort's Heartless) visiting DI, his purpose was to connect hearts with Sora, so that the Xehanorts could interfere with Sora in the RoS. That's my interpretation, anyways.

Also, I wouldn't call this a retcon, rather a confusion instead. A retcon is a contradiction with a previously stated facts.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
YMX visiting DI? As in, the dream sequence with Sora?

If you're referring to XH (Xehanort's Heartless) visiting DI, his purpose was to connect hearts with Sora, so that the Xehanorts could interfere with Sora in the RoS. That's my interpretation, anyways.

Also, I wouldn't call this a retcon, rather a confusion instead. A retcon is a contradiction with a previously stated facts.

i was thinking retcon because it changed the reason as to why the brown robed figure was there, but then again he never had a reason in the first place...

so basically the orange robed figure was there so they could connect with sora to guide his path in the dream world.?

the weird thing for me is how they managed to get the recusant's sigil on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back