• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resuscitating from the dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello...... It's been over a year since my last post but six years since I've been here, I'm old D:
Honestly doubt anybody remembers me, with the exception of a couple members cause I have them as facebook friends.

To introduce myself, my real name IS nelly, I'll turn 21 in 21 days, I don't go to school (currently in search for the perfect university) finished college though, but uni seems like a world different world to me :| but I have 2 full time jobs one working for as a CSR for an airline and another being the Repo Woman (literally). Hobbies include traveling cross-country tour and party :p

idk what else to say haha. I hope this forum is still cool as it used to be back in the day. I'll be on posting here and there to kill some time.

anddd i play video games. sometimes. lol.

anywho, i'm pretty laid back. drop by my profile to say hi. :D

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Yay! A fellow Hispanic! You're only a few months older than me.

Welcome back :)

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
:p Stephan I have you on fb but we never talk :/ hahaha. Yeah I know Nicho we still keeping cool. :D
Hero's hat, where's your family from?
Yay! I'm not the only senior citizen here lol

Back