• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
RE4 is the best game I've ever played. Anyone else here like it? The 5th one just came out, but it's for the PS3 so I don't know if it's good or not.

Leon is the best XD Esp. in his Mafia suit. - YouTube - Resident evil 4 1.0 Lasers

This one is interesting. Instead of Leon, it's Lara Croft XD

YouTube - Lara Croft Dominates Resident Evil 4

Stupid MF - YouTube - Resident Evil 4 -- Stupid MF

Since people are comparing Leon and Dante from Devil May Cry, who do you think is better? Personally, I think Leon is. YouTube - Dante vs Leon

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
When the hell the RE5 come out? Did I miss something? I just woke up what year am I in?

and RE4 is far form the best one.. Good game yes but it wasn't more a TPS then a Survival Horror and that was just let down to me.

naruhearts

I thought this was the relese date-http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72484

Macabre

Gold Member
RE4 is the best game I've ever played. Anyone else here like it? The 5th one just came out, but it's for the PS3 so I don't know if it's good or not.

Resident Evil 4 was quite cool.
Didn't get the chance to play it much, though.

And what?
RE5 just came out?

Where did you hear or read that?

It hasn't.

I thought this was the relese date-http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72484
The link doesn't work.

Aetheus

Agreed, RE4 was the best in the series. I got to play a few rounds of it while I was at my counsin's home, and I loved it. It was the second RE game I've ever played (after RE 2). Its amazing how creepy it can be, even though there aren't any real "zombies" in it. I guess the groaning and moaning (and continual movement even after decapitation) of the villagers was enough to set a scary atmosphere.

Also, I've seen a few trailers for Resident Evil 5. Heh, its funny how people complain its racist because you're in Africa (and hence killing African zombies), but nobody complains about killing the Spanish villagers in RE4.

Danzik

RE4 was awesome, and I'm definitely looking forward to RE5 for PS3.:cool:
Now I hear RE5 will be on PC, it sounds like it will be hard to play(well in my opinion of course).

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Meh, you can always get a PC controller, but for the most part playing with a mouse and keys is a snap.
For the most part it's easy to map controls and the mouse is a ton more accurate then a controller any day.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Agreed, RE4 was the best in the series. I got to play a few rounds of it while I was at my counsin's home, and I loved it. It was the second RE game I've ever played (after RE 2). Its amazing how creepy it can be, even though there aren't any real "zombies" in it. I guess the groaning and moaning (and continual movement even after decapitation) of the villagers was enough to set a scary atmosphere.
So you only played two RE and you say RE4 is the best in the series?

Code X, REZero and RE2>RE4 :D

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com

Also, I've seen a few trailers for Resident Evil 5. Heh, its funny how people complain its racist because you're in Africa (and hence killing African zombies), but nobody complains about killing the Spanish villagers in RE4.

lol, you're so right about that racist thing. No one complained about Leon killing Hispanic people, but when Chris kills Africans, it's all of a sudden a sin. ?? How ironic.

Meh, you can always get a PC controller, but for the most part playing with a mouse and keys is a snap.
For the most part it's easy to map controls and the mouse is a ton more accurate then a controller any day.

PC versions of the game is better and more accurate in aiming?? Really? I didn't know that. Are you sure?? I always thought that the console versions were better.

oh and RE5 comes out in March 09, sorry to make it sound as if it came out yesterday. o_O

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
PC versions of the game is better and more accurate in aiming?? Really? I didn't know that. Are you sure?? I always thought that the console versions were better.

RE4 for the PC was general fail as it demanded a gamepad (well you could've used just the keyboard but it felt so horribly slow and wrong) and had no mouse support, which for a PC TPS is quite hubristic in my eyes...

Hopefully Capcom will amend this problem for RE5, if they do they'll have a happy customer...

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Oh, that must be a pain. Glad the game console versions are better.

Does anyone know if Leon and Ada kiss? Just wondering. I heard that somewhere, i think. But I don't know if it's true.

Raebus

If RE5 is similar to RE4 then yay. RE4 was the best in the series (I have played all the previous RE games and make this comment knowing full well how good the previous games were). :)

Danzik

I'm telling you guys, it's gonna kick ass. I saw some clips of the game play and it was great. I hope I can get away with playing hooky for a day or two so I can play RE5.:thumbsup:

Danzik

That's probably because either I don't search thsese things well, and so the threads don't get bumped for the next new things to come for RE5.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Now that's just silly, school is more important, and you're a senior this year.
You can't screw up now!
*slap*

You'll have plenty of time to play on weekends or after school :3
That and you do have a job now.

Yes people I know him in RL lol.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I was speaking to the thread creator, not you. Thought that was easy to tell by my saying "before making a new thread".

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The GC version is BY far the best, graphics wise.

And the Wii is amazing control wise. It just feels so right. I kinda wish you could toggle the laser on and off instead of always having the curser, but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back