• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheus

I've only ever played the PS2 version of RE4. How would you hold the Wii remote while you're playing the game, anyway? I've never actually played a Wii, but the controler doesn't look FPS friendly.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
How does the controller NOT look FPS friendly?

You point the wiimote wherever the enemy is and fire. If you drag the curser off the screen, you'll turn (I forget if RE4 does that, or you just turn with the joystick and aim with the wiimote).

Actually, it's the second way, since you can use the Zapper, which makes it better, imo. Even if it is a little plastic shell.

Danzik

Now that's just silly, school is more important, and you're a senior this year.
You can't screw up now!
*slap*

You'll have plenty of time to play on weekends or after school :3
That and you do have a job now.

Yes people I know him in RL lol.
*punches Yttrxium*

I wasn't saying that, what I meant is that I didn't search for a RE thread on the forums here. That's why I made the Biohazard thread so the official RE thread wouldn't get bumped.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
How does the PC version work?? The console versions are better, right?

Either Gamepad (i.e. plug in a 360 controller or something similar) or use some of the most horrific Keyboard controls i've ever seen for a PC game...no mouse support whatsoever. There's also some texture issues, especially at high resolutions (of which you can go pretty high)...

RE5 PC + Mouse Support = Pretty much a must buy pour moi...RE4 on PC disappointed me greatly...

indignationjudgy

Resident Evil 4 was great. My favorite in the series. I still like the older ones which are actually survival horror instead of a third person shooter, but RE4 just blows them out of the water.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
^

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Must connect my 360 to the internet. . .somehow. . .someway.

Is there an actual release date for the game, though?

Shade737

Silver Member
I played all of them too and enjoyed them even though RE4 is more action than horror its still is better than the rest to me.

rent

yesterday, i bought Resident Evil 4 for 10 dollars. this game is pretty awesome. :D

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
RE4 is the best game I've ever played. Anyone else here like it? The 5th one just came out, but it's for the PS3 so I don't know if it's good or not.

Leon is the best XD Esp. in his Mafia suit. - YouTube - Resident evil 4 1.0 Lasers

This one is interesting. Instead of Leon, it's Lara Croft XD

YouTube - Lara Croft Dominates Resident Evil 4

Stupid MF - YouTube - Resident Evil 4 -- Stupid MF

Since people are comparing Leon and Dante from Devil May Cry, who do you think is better? Personally, I think Leon is. YouTube - Dante vs Leon
I wish it was out.
Is umbrella Chronicles any good for a rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back