• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident evil: The new outbreak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
1998...I remember it all to well. I was only 13 when the horrible virus was released. And to think, it all started with some strange muders being reported in the quite town Raccon City. Thats when it all began, more deaths, the reports of the dead rising. The president ordering a sterlization plan that destroyed the creaures and the town. It was found to be the fault of a resaerch facility, Umbrella. All of its fundings were cut, its stocks crashed, and Umbrella, was finished.

10 years have past

I'm now a cop, I work in good old Ney York city as a cop. There is a warning that has got athourites to beleive that Umbrella is on the rise again. I was sent with a small group of cops to investigate a murder that reminds some of the witnesses of the murders before raccon city. Lets just hope it doesn't end like that.

Rules
Romance kept PG-13
No powerplaying and Godmodding
Your charcter MUST reload at some point
no killing other people without permission
You do not have to be a cop

Template
Name:
Weapon(s):
Bio:

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
no, you can just be a civilain or something, cop is optional

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
MUAHAHAHAHAHA i'll join.

Do grenades count as weapons, and what's the weapon limit?

Name: Frank Wesker (i cleared this with yado)
Appearance: Much like wesker, with black hair, a long black coat, with black pants and dark heavy boots. black gloves.
Weapon(s): Shotgun, Chichago typewriter (no unlimited ammo) and Blacktail
Bio: Being wesker's son, i've been in the world of the bio-weapons. after hearing about the release in NY, i travel there on my dad's behalf, to try and retrive some samples. hopefully, nobody will discover my true identity.

yado

I taste delicious
no real weapon limit unless someone gos major overboard. well, we gotta wait for some more people.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:alright, im gonna be gone all weekend so if you guys wouldn't mind keeping it alive, ill start it next weekend. thanks for joinging everyone
Edit:fogot to put up my template

Name:Zac heartwell
Appearence:looking for pic
Weapon: pistol, survival knife
Bio: Zac was born and raised in Raccon City. He was thirteen when the raccon city incedent happened. His brother died and his mother also died. He escaped with his father and he they moved to New York City. He became a cop at age 20 and has been doing that ever since

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Template
Name:Aeriona Vaque
Appearance:
b2d9deca.jpg

Weapon(s):Two pistols at her side and a shot gun slung around her back.
Bio:She has lived in New York for many years but still doesn't know her way around. She is a physical trainer and is thinking about becoming a cop. She lives by herself and has had two roomates but kicked them out. She really doesn't have many friends but enjoys being around people. Her parents live a few hours away and she never goes and sees them.

Last edited:

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
OOC:Heck. I played the games once or twice. I read the books.
And seen the movies.
Thats gottah count for something.

Name: Shawnee Anderson
Appearance: http://www.tiramillas.net/cine/2004/resident_evil_apocalypse/01.jpg (More toward the Video Game Jill Valentine with the Hair and Face)
Weapon(s):Beretta. Shot Gun, Hunting knife, Fists
Bio:Shawnee's father was a convicted super theif and her mother died when she was six. She worked for S.T.A.R.S for two years before the famed Raccoon City incident started up again. She was only thirteen when the original one happened and she survived it then too.
She was forced to fight the 'zombies' with only a Louisville Slugger baseball bat and a broken coffee pot but she managed to get out of the city using her father's training.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC: ok, im back, just to remind you all from looking at the bios, this takes place in NYC((new york city)) im gonna see if one more person will join then i start

Twilight power

Name:Reno magan
Appearance:Short Black Hair, Cop uniform
Weapon(s):Gun
Bio:A cop, Friends with zack.Reno is exceptionally good a busting crime.His family was killed when he was the age of 12.He joined the police force to make sure nothing else happens to anyone else

yado

I taste delicious
OOC: ok, let the outbreak begin
IC:Zac sat in his usual spot in the police office at New York. He lopoked at some of the reason muder reports when someone came up to him."Zac, there has been a murder on newborn and elm, go check it out." The man said."Whatever you say cheif." He said standing up and began to leave."and take Reno with you." He added."Alright." Zac said and went to find Reno.

yado

I taste delicious
"Whats up is that we have to go and check out a murder." Zac said turning to him."So, come on, we can talk in the car." He said walking towards the cars.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Aeriona sat on the street side from her gym and looked at the busy streets. "Rush hour...great time of the day!" She smiled and stood up looking back at her patrons leaving. "Have a nice day...don't forget, next week we are starting the hundreds." They left her to think of a cop that always comes through this street. He was cute and she didn't even know his name...so she just admired from a distance. "Aeriona!" She turned around to her boss, tapping his foot and waiting for her to return from lunch. "Coming!" He isn't coming today, I guess... She walked back into the gym and began to work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back