• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil (sigh-up) Celebration for Resident Evil 5 March 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balla

Don't need to know all information about Resident Evil to join! ^__^

The plague has been dead for about three months in the town of new york; since the last time Wesker started up umbrella. The last infected person was terminated and the town was finally getting clean again. People came back to there homes, stores got restocked, and umbrella was no where to be found.

Wesker was researching on some of the plague as he took it to a local lab research area. He wanted to get Umbrella started up but he needed help doing it; as he was with them they did help him by some idiot spilling it infecting people all over again. It spread from person to person as Wesker smiled and ran out the building.

Survival or Death? You decide!

The intro story is pretty shallow but my point to get all the roleplayers really involved to expand it to something much much more.

Rules:
1. Don’t god mod
2. Post at least a paragraph
3. Keep swearing at a minimum
4. Go ahead and have romance, but keep it PG13
5. Put at the end of your temp “I like pie” if you read the rules
6. If you really want to kill your char off, pm me
7. Don’t kill off someone else's char unless its ok with them, and you have PMed me
8. If there is anything wrong with your temp I will tell you

Temp
Name:
Bio: (were you in the last plague three months ago and what happened, did u survive, do you have the plague but it has not spread yet or you’re immune to it or you’re new to this town)
Appearance:
Personality:
Setting: (where were you when you found out that the plague is spreading again?)
Weapons: (it has to be something from your house/apartment like a knife from your kitchen or a gun that was given to you by friend/family or you bought it for protection. Please make it interesting like maybe a axe you found in the next doors neighbors house wondering why its there in the first place)

Example: my Temp
Name: Balla Zuma
Bio: Balla survived the last outbreak, she was infected but got cured by Wesker he wanted to test on people and he needed her alive so he helped her but after it he disappeared forever, she never saw him again. She had friends that helped her through the plague while everything happened but they all broke apart not seeing each other again. She came back to her apartment and lived her life once again.
Appearance: 5'4 feet tall Balla has long dirty blonde hair that is usually tied up in a hair band. She has Dark eyes that stand out and are very visible. She wears a black sleeveless hoodie and red tank top with blue jeans that get cover by her black long boots laced up to her knees.
Personality: She is a very kind person and always thinking of others maybe to much sometimes. She loves her friends and wants to keep them for a long time. She loves her family but has problem with them but she has always been close with her dad.
Setting: In her apartment when all hell broke lose once again.
Weapons: Hand Gun her father gave her since they go shooting every two months. Her name is engraved in the handle part. Three kendo swords that her brother gave to her when she first moved in to protect herself.

ooc: any questions ask me!

Last edited:

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Ok lets give it a shot! I'm a RE fan!

Name:Lawliettre

Bio: Lawliettre was one of the only 6 survivors of the Spain incident, The Survivors were Ada, Leon, Ashley, Lawliettre and others... Lawliettre is immune to it as she was abused by Salazar and his subordinates but escaped with the castle's raid...

Appearance: 5,5 ft tall, Black Hair, Green Eyes, And a sexy body as she worked at a "bourdel" (a spanish cabaret) Oh and Lawliettre has most of the time her antique dresses stolen from the salazar family and some cabaret dresses but she is now wearing and antique shor skirt but with long sleeves kin dress which is blood red.

Personality: Very serious, Edgy, smart, BUT she has a trigger, from all the things that Salazar's family did to her every time she is confined or seduced she losses her mind and tries to seduce anyone around to get what she wants.

Setting: In a Raccon City Hotel when she was called to be informed her family was infected and killed back in spain.

Weapons: A Royal Knife she could steal from the Salazar family back in spain, it is said that the knife is cursed and has a poisonous magazine in case you want to add poison to your attack, and a Red9 she got from a merchant in spain who gave it to her out of "pity".

I Like Pie

My character is the best PLOX! ha just kidding but I like how blended it with RE4

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I'm not too big a fan of RE, but what the hell I'll give it a shot.

Name: Jacob Dyson

Bio: 3 months prior to the infection, Jacob was living happily in Texas with his family living as a constriction worker. He heard no news of anything from New York as he had no reason to, and ignored any rumors from gossips. It was by chance and bad luck that he moved to New York; his boss stationed him there to help build another building for their company named ToadHelp which make medicine.

Appearance: Jacob is a well built man, having been working in the construction business lead him to build up some muscles. His short brown hair is hidden under a hard hat. He wears a tank top and demi pants along with though steel toe boots. He is five foot nine and weighs 180 pounds
((...Actually, thats the first time I made one of my characters look like a male stripper. <<;;;))

Personality: He looks like he doesn't care about anyone, but he does. He just speaks roughly and is always serious while keeping his had clear at all cossts.

Setting: When it first broke out (again) Jacob was in his backyard about to cut down a rather large tree.

Weapons: Chainsaw rented from Home Depot to cut down an annoying tree in the back yard.
Tools such a drills, hammers and nailguns.

I like pie. <<

key490

sweet, an RE rp

Name: Andrew Parker

Bio: Andrew had been visiting his family in Racoon City, but left shortly before the virus spread through the city. After hearing about the disaster on T.V., Andrew drowned his sorrows in beer and became an emotional wreck. One day, a stranger walked up to him and told him that he should stop being such a drunk and find some work. From that moment on, Andrew resolved to being a better person and moved to New York to begin a new life.

Appearance: He is 5'8, has black hair and brown eyes. He is usually seen in black pants, a light brown shirt, and a brown jacket.

Personality: He may look angry on the outside, but he is very protective of people, maybe out of some guilt that he couldn't save his family.

Setting: Times Square, New York City

Weapons: a combat knife that his father gave him before he left Racoon City

I like pie

Last edited:

cloudwolf124

i could give it a try

Name: Arron Lithgow

Bio: Arron was on a cross country trip with his wife and son to New York when he stooped at a rest stop just inside the city and noticed something wrong with with the people in the city as he opened the door to his car he was attacked by his wife grabbing the gun he left in the glove department he shot them both wrought with despair and sorrow he ventured further into the city he found an empty hotel where he stayed until it was safe again

Appearance: Arron is semi-built from rearranging the hotel to suit his needs he has long brown hair and wears a black short sleeved shirt with brown khaki pants and white tennis shoes his five and feet tall and is 165 pounds

Personality: He is an enigma. he stopped speaking after his wife and son died. But when he does speak he tends to run the conversation away..

Setting: When it broke out again he was setting up his new hotel business

Weapons: shotgun "for emergencies only", a broken butterfly, and the handgun from his glove department. also anything within reach.

i like pie.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Wow people are coming up with some good stuff, even though cloudwolf's has a whole artillery,

Oh and Lawliettre has most of the time her antique dresses stolen from the salazar family and some cabaret dresses but she is now wearing and antique shor skirt but with long sleeves kin dress which is blood red!

Balla

ooc: i agree with XIV-Lawliettre there are some really good temp!!! and ok XIV-Lawliettre just put what you changed in your temp
awesome!!! thanks ^_^
key490 really great!
cloudwolf124 perfect!

i am glade people are coming :D sweet!!

Balla

ooc: awesome Solareon looking forward to having you!
XIV-Lawliettre well we can really start whenever we have a good amount of people just wait a little longer ^_^
and hey this is the first time making a thread of my own, can someone tell how to start it and where i start the actual rp?
^^; ya do we do the actual rp on this thread? thats what i have done in the past but it looks like i don't?
please help?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
No, go to Cannon Roleplay since this isn't something you made from scratch.
And uh...Well since your the creator, you kinda hafta decide how it starts. o_o

Balla

ooc:i know how to start it i just need to know where to post the starting?

Balla

ooc: thanks cdman2021 XD and thanks key490!!! i know how to do it now!

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Name: Carl Jones

Bio: Carl was patroling Recoon City when he got a call from another officer in need of assistice. When he arrived Carl saw his fellow officer on the being attacked by a crazed woman the woman tried to attack him but he evaded her & pulled his wounded friend into his car. On the way to the hospital the officer tried to attack Carl causing him to flip his car. The officer attacked once more & Carl drew his 9mm had no choice but to shoot.

Appearance: Carl is an african american with short hair, he is about 6'1 & 155 lbs, He wears a black cop uniform.

Personality: Carl is a cool guy he gets serious when he needs to

Setting: somewhere in the forest after the infection broke out again

Weapons: 9mm, Combat Shotgun,taser all of these weapons he received for beoming an Officer Of The Law. He has 3 clips for has 9mm, 10 Shotgun Shells.

I like Pie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back