• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil (sigh-up) Celebration for Resident Evil 5 March 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balla

ooc: Roxas9001, please read the rules and make your weapons section a little bit more interesting and i will accept your temp and everything else looks good!

Balla

Solareon well i think i know what you mean and my answer is 3 months has past
hope thats what you mean :)

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Solareon well I think I know what you mean and my answer is 3 months has past
hope that’s what you mean :)
LOL ya that's what I meant, I thought it had been longer, I'll edit this post with my temp soon. Though ya might want to re-read some temps, some of them don't add up, hell one of them mentioned that there character was from the Spain outbreak, though this RP is set three mouths after the first game while the Spain outbreak wouldn't be for another 5 years and 11 mouths.

Temp

Name: Jack Davis

Bio:

Jack was born in Raccoon city and had lived there his whole life, that being the only place he knew, his family where from Italy and had came there sometime ago, they where somewhat of a big family. Jack had two younger brother and three sisters, so the house was never calm.
Since Jack was the oldest boy in the house he held the title of teaching his brothers everything they would come to know, though mostly it was his younger brother John since his other one was still to young. Jack learned martial arts thanks to there being a School right on there block, and he got pretty good at it, that was also one f his talents.

When Jack got older he joined the RPD, he joined it right on his eighteenth birthday, he had always had a strong sense of justice so it wasn’t that much of a surprise when he joined it. So day to day where spent doing his best to help the city, he was let into S.T.A.R.S. as a rookie but during the mouton murders he wasn’t aside to go along on the mission, when the events came to the ears of police though he would learn of he horror that happened, even though no one had believed the survives.

Though it would turn out that it was the truth and Raccoon city would be over run by the zombie outbreak, Jack was part of the exaction of the town and helped many get out, though he himself wasn’t able to save his family, most of his family died in the outbreak, only his younger brother John had survived, he was over a friends house when it happened so the two stuck with each other. It turns out his brother had been rescued by Chris Reified.

It's been three mouths since those events, Jack was on his way to meet his younger brother when he passed by some local town, he was running low on gas and it was late. So thinking he could get back on the road the next day Jack stopped in the town for the day, but I bet if he knew what would happen in that town he would of just kept driving.

Appearance:
Staying_Alive___Resident_Evil.jpg

From years of training and his short time as a rookie in the RPD jack can say he’s in pretty good shape, he’s 6 ft even and weighs around 169 pounds, Jack’s skin tone is a light tan from all the work in the sun, his hair is a chestnut brown and his eyes are a navy blue color. Also thanks to his time in the first out break Jack had been given a scar over his right eye, it had been a scary moment for him because he had thought he was infected, though it would turn out it hadn’t gone deep enough to infect him. Since it still hasn’t been to long for him Jack hasn’t really gotten any new cloths, he only has left over cloths from his old car from the city which he used to escape with. He mostly wears his RPD long-sleeved shirt, black jeans with rips in them and fingerer less gloves.

Personality:

Jack had been more of a calm person since his youth, unlike his younger brother who was more head strong and never thought things threw Jack had been smarter, though there luck was pretty much the same, they always found them selves in a world of shit wherever they went, which also explains how he eneded up in this certain town.

Ever since the Raccon outbreak Jack hasen't been sleeping much and seems to be surffering some light PTD, he contiues to sleep with a gun under his pillow and when he does sleep dreams of the events that happend come back into his memory. When bright side to his life is that he has a very strong bond with his younger brother and also owes the past members of S.T.A.R.S. for saveing his younger brother.

Setting: He had been staying in a motel when he heard some strange noises coming from outside.

Weapons: Jack kept his police provided 9mn from the city though the fun only has five bullets in it and he only has four clips left, He also has a combat knife and a pocket knife/lock pick, besides his weapons though John is skilled in hand to hand combat.

I like pie ;D

Last edited:

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Name: Alex Raccon

Bio: An ancestor of the Raccoons that discovered the town of Raccoon and eventually helped found Umbrella. As a child he was often experimented on, resulting in an immuness to the zombie plauge, though he doesnt know it. When Raccoon was eradicated he was out of town with his mother and returned to the city to find nothing. They later moved to New York and Alex's mother was killed in the attack. Gaining his mother's money and power he was started research on a cure for the infection incase the zombies rise again.

Appearance: Alex is short for his age due to the experiment making his aging process go at a slow rate. He wear small rounded glasses has strange eyes, a blue one and a green one. He is quite skinny and has undevolped muscles. He has silver hair that ends at his shoulders, he wears a large white lab coat and a blue shirt and matching pants under it.

Personality: Alex is an amazingly smart boy whose IQ is somewhere in the 190's. He always has a plan for everything and a way out of a situation, he mostly keeps to himself and focuses on one thing at a time. He only offers his ideas if they are needed, he isnt one to jump into action.

Setting: In his lab late a night studing the cure.

Weapons: Several test tubes filled with unstable chemicals from his lab, a small letter opener that belonged to his ancestors and an antique pistol belonging to the Raccoons. He also keeps bandages and a case thatt holds a chemical that temporailly halts the virus.

I like Pie

Balla

Roxas9001 THANKS YOU perfect ^_^
Solareon yes this is going to be a interesting rp XD but once we do it, it will all add up i hope XD and your temp really really great the pic looks really cool
Novaix oh i like :D very good

well everyone!!! i will be starting the rp really soon
i will say about 5-6 hours from now!
if anyone else is going to be joining please join before we start (anyone can still join ^_^) and if you need to add or edit anything in your temp do it before we start!! (i am adding something to my weapons) thank you everyone for joining this!!! this is going to be a very interesting rp and thats whats going to make it good! ^__^

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
so basically this is a zombie survival RP?
Yeah it's based of the resident evil games.

Roxas9001 THANKS YOU perfect ^_^
Solareon yes this is going to be a interesting rp XD but once we do it, it will all add up i hope XD and your temp really really great the pic looks really cool
Novaix oh i like :D very good

well everyone!!! i will be starting the rp really soon
i will say about 5-6 hours from now!
if anyone else is going to be joining please join before we start (anyone can still join ^_^) and if you need to add or edit anything in your temp do it before we start!! (i am adding something to my weapons) thank you everyone for joining this!!! this is going to be a very interesting rp and thats whats going to make it good! ^__^

Well thanks for letting me in, I based my temp off a older RE rp, though in the other oen I was controling his younger brother.

Balla

Well thanks for letting me in, I based my temp off a older RE rp, though in the other oen I was controling his younger brother.[/QUOTE]
no problem your temp was good and oh ok mine is based off a old rp i did too

Balla

OOC: i am going to start the rp very soon just giving everyone a heads up!

Balla

i keep an eye out and watch for progress. btw Bella don't double post. just edit with the edit button on your posts. ^_^

ok cool ^_^ and its Balla not bella and ya i am sorry i just wanted to do another one so people see it in their user cp!
i wont do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back