• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaulet

Man these games are so awdome and so much info for each character and stuff, and really good storys. I personally like RE 4 probably my favorite. I made this thred to disscus any Resident Evil game and espicially RE5 I wont all info as possible. Anybody know anything about the game or want to discuss about any other RE Game? :)

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well this series is the best I have ever played. I personally loved each one for different reasons except RE: dead aim. That was the worst game I have ever played. My favorite was probably Zero or 2.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I have played RE 1 and 4 and I am currently playing 0. I know that parts 2 and 3 were released for the Gamecube but they were just ports and weren't remade like RE 1 was so I don't know if I should buy them. I probably will to understand the story more though.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Gaulet said:
Try playing RE Gaiden. That is the wort RE Game ever. LOL!!

I have never heard of it. As for RE5 it is supposed to take place in some old abandoned town and that you will play as Chris Redfield. That is all I have read about.

yado

I taste delicious
No info on 5 but they are remaking 4 for the PS2 and you can get a chainsaw.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yes I have seen all of that. They will also include new costumes and I think a female character. I have not beaten the game so I dont know if she was already in it.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
Heres some screens for you guys there from RE5......
re5char.jpg

residentevil5.jpg

media

Don't you guys just love me!!

Gaulet

I have seen them already I wonder alot of people says it is not Chris and some a new character and someChris. Who do you think it is? Also what are those things running in the trailer zombies?

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
Really I think it is a new character NOT CHRIS because he doesn't even look like Chris in the first place...and those zombie thing's are still zombies but I guess they can run now :eek:

::leonskey::

User Title
i think it is chris, because it is a more realistic version of him, people may not recognise him, also it looks like hes been sweating from running, and even if i spike my hair, when i sweat, it ends up similar to that.

plus the way his costumes corressed just seems to fit chris, just him losing the old stars uniform. and putting something more casual. also his pants seem like the green stars ones, but faded... along with his sidearm like it was in previousgames...
(i think he had a handgun holster on his leg.)

Gaulet

It is Chris Redfielfd cause he is lil older and looks can change during a few years or more. Second, Jill, Claire, Leon have there own games and endings and Chris never had his do there is RE5 for maybe the final showdwon between Chris and Wesker and end Chris's story. Right?

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I have played all Resident Evil games and they ROCK! (except Dead Aim). The best one was RE1 remake or RE4.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I actually have heard them say it was Chris Redfield and it definetly resembles him so...

Gaulet

Where did you get that info at if you didnt even played the game before? And to Tidus90 did you also like Resident Evil Gaiden for the Gameboy Color?

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Gaulet said:
Where did you get that info at if you didnt even played the game before? And to Tidus90 did you also like Resident Evil Gaiden for the Gameboy Color?

I tried it...........it sucks! Why do they even bother to make RE game on gameboy color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back