• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

resident evil: code: creeper/chaos fusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
post deleted, been years, years i say

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
code: creeper/chaos fusion

(Nice to see ya again in one of these Chad.)

name: Ninik Lionheart (Known as Lionheart)
appearance: Black bandanna with green writing saying "True Luck" which covers all his hair and with no facial hair his black eyebrows are your only guess to his real hair colour, black biker outfit with a Lion on the back and Lionheart written in a different style than most fancy writing. medium build and medium height and has a slight irish accent.
starting weapons: .45 revolver and a bikers chain.
occupation: Was part of a street gang before the incident. Lost his gang in a matter of 16 hours.
personality/bio: In this current situation hes quite serious and extremely annoyed. A very violent temper and a constant fan of swear words. Before this incident he was a level headed biker who wanted nothing but to enjoy his life the way it was. He was extremely social and friendly. He is a completely different person than before and if he doesn't find a way to keep his cool he may lose his life prematurely...

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
((sure your definility granted a place, even though it's unlimited places....yeah, i got this idea from that resi rp i was in ages ago, and threw in a bit of my own creation [mwaahahaha, you'll see, you'll all see] hopeflly more people will join))

chad

Bronze Member
((sorry for double post but...bump and come on people join, even if you don't know anything about resident evil it don't matter...it's not like it's based too much on the game, and resi fans can help fill things in))

chad

Bronze Member
((sadly a triple post, to say BUMP STUPID BUMP AGAIN!! join people please, you don't need to know much about resi evil to join))

chad

Bronze Member
((hmm...well this mostly is non-canon and not to do with it...hmm, are you good at playing him? cause wekser has a lot of storyline and stuff behind him, and it would be good if someone cou;ld play him well))

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
(Well, this would be my first time playing Wesker in an rpg. But let me tell you that I am a villain fan and Wesker is on my top five list. Also I have played every resident game with him in it, including 4 with ada's mission where she talks to him. Also I am reading the novels so it is up to you. If not then I'll be an original character. Also I am wondering what you mean by non-canon.)

chad

Bronze Member
((by non-canon i mean to do with resident evil but not to do with storyline and that...a whole new storyline...hmm, okay sure, you nkow a lot, also check out resident evil uncut a website which has the wesker reports to help find out more about him))

chad

Bronze Member
((yeah, i know i did...find out so much about wekser's evil evil plans...now i hope some more people join so i can get this rp started))

chad

Bronze Member
((okay, we're starting, people can join as it goes, but i'm getting sick of waiting to start))

"step away from the gates..." exclaimed an umbrella official as they all cocked their guns and sealed the entire city, Chad looked up at them from within the crowd at the gates "go back to your homes or we will fire!" shouted an official.

the soldiers pointed their guns to the crowd "their not joknig they will do it!" yelled Chad, the crowd turned around and ran off and Chad joined them, he stopped at his apartment in the city and opened a chest and picked up his shotgun, "shotgun and sword, check..." he muttered as he left his apartment into the now slowly becomnig zombie-filled city

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Albert Wesker was sitting in a room in an apartment just outside Racoon City. He was sent there by the Orginization that he worked for to spy on Umbrella and find out what they are planning and researching. He stood up from his chair and walked to the window. "So they have once agian released a virus on the city. Typical Umbrella. Time is short. If I am to complete my mission, then I must head out now." Walker slowly left the apartment complex and headed toward Racoon City planning on killing anyone who got in his way.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad shot a hole in a zombie's head with his shotgun and looked at the oncomin zombies "damn you umbrella...you never give up!" he grumbled, he jumped up high, which to any human wh owasn't caring about his life if they saw would seem miraculous at how high he jumped, he grabbed a hold of the ladder of the fire escape on a building, half-way up and climbed onto the roof

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
(I was wondering what you thought of my first post.)
As Wesker slowly arrived at Racoon City, he was greeted by three zombies. Wesker eyed them slowly behind the black sunglasses that he always wore. He gave a slight smirk as he ran at great speed toward the zombies. He quickly grabbed the first zombie and ripped it's head clear off it's body. Blood and puss oozed from the zombie as it fell to the ground dead. Wesker took the head of the zombie and threw it toward the leg of another zombie. The force of the impact shattered the zombie's leg apart from it's body. The zombie fell to the ground but crawled toward Wesker. Wesker stepped on the skull on the crippled zombie smashing it under his boot. He casually walked up to the third zombie and snapped it's neck with ease. Wesker chuckled to himself and then pressed on.

chad

Bronze Member
((two excellent posts, i have to say, your good...i take it you've played people sort of like wesker before))

Chad reached street level and kicked open the door to a house and stepped inside, it was abandoned and everything was gone "one of the lucky people who got out then" he muttered to himself he looked out of the window and sighed "and i know for certain this time their not going to nuke the place..." he looked at the main umbrella building in the center of the city "why...why did they have to do this"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
code creepyer
name: Ryo Mitsi
appearance: Think Heero from Gundam wing
starting weapons: a 45 and a combat knife
personality/bio: He's laid back and a smart mouth
anything else: He has two younger sisters.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
(Actually no. Like I said. I am a huge villain fan when it comes to comics, carttons, anime, movies and video games. Also Wesker is on my top 5 video games villains list. The other four are Ansem from Kingdom Hearts and Chain of memories, Ganandorf from Ocarina of Time, Seymour from FFX, and my newest villain to make it to the list is Vergil/Nelo Angelo from Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3.)
As Wesker continued to walk through the city, a guard from the Umbrella building approached him. "Whoever you are, leave this city at once! This city is quarantined! Failure to comply will result in me firing!" Wesker stared coldly at the man through his shades. He walked up to the man slowly and grabbed his gun from his hands. The guard looked at him in shock and ran. Wesker quickly moved standing in front of the guard. The man yelled. Wesker grabbed his throat squeezing it tight. The guard struggled to break free but it was no use. Wesker then pointed the semi automatic inside the man's mouth and pulled the trigger. He then let go of the man and gun when the gun was depleted of ammo. Wesker sighed for he didn't want to attract attention. He walked to the nearest building and jumped easily onto the roof top. He watched as other guards found their their friend and teamate layed out on the ground in a bloody heap. "Search the area and find the thing responsible for this." "Yes Sir!" The men dispersed. 'Fools. You will never be able to find me or stop me.' Walker walked to the edge of the roof and jumped to the next rooftop which was easily 25 feet apart.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
((welcome Jin to RESIDENT EVIL...where umbrella puts the evil into your residence))

"i best go and find some survivors" he muttered to himself, eventually he came to a small army shelter, the cops who didn't accept bribes from umbrella had set up for people

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Wesker traveled through the city until he came to a small army shelter. 'Hmm. Maybe I can find a useful pawn in this shack to checkmate my opposition.' He slowly entered the shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back