• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: Afterlife

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Plot

Resident Evil: Afterlife picks up where the third film left off, since then Alice has been roaming the world searching for any remaining survivors. As she enters the ruined Los Angeles, she stumbles onto a prison surrounded by zombies. She then teams up with a group of survivors who had been hiding in Los Angeles since the T-Virus outbreak and helps them break out other survivors held within the jail which include Claire's brother Chris Redfield.

It is to be released on August 27, 2010 and will be the first of the Resident Evil series to be in 3-D.

The only one of the series I liked was the very first one. After that the other sequels werent that good and now that this one will be in 3-D I doubt that it will be good either. I think the 3-D killed its chances of being good.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I didn't really like any of them. Who knows? Maybe this'll surprise us.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
None of them were good to me. Very few live action adaptations of video games turn out to be. So when I heard about them making this movie a few months ago I just ignored it because chances are it will be crap too and I wont see it.

Riku Fan1415

Well, obviously it's not supposed to be considered canon to the games, but it still has its own storyline, and it's pretty good. I watched the first three on Youtube, they're very well-done.

Noctis2.0

Hmmm I have long since accepted that this is not the RE of the games. The first one had elements of Horror, the second had elements of horror during the first 1/3 of the movie. the 3rd completly dropped the elements of horror and just focused on slow-motion,wires,and psychic powers.

I will watch the fourth.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I'm only going to watch this movie mainly for the Special Effects and the hot chicks.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Hmmm. I always thought the movies were okay.

I might go check it out. Just to see.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
The first RE film was okay, the second was kinda terrible and I haven't bothered with the third so I doubt I'll be bothering with this one either.

Resident Evil: Degeneration is better than the live action ones that I've seen, IMO.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
where are the cranks? this movie fails already

also it seems they borrowed heavily from RE5, but it doesn't seem to be working very well.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I don't get why every Resident Evil fan I know hates the movies. Oh and did anybody see the trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back