• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 2 | January 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I think this remakr looks like a good step in the right direction so far, I'm excited to see more of it in the time to come.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
The remake looks close to perfect. I think the only complaint I have is that Claire looks nothing like her previous incarnations, which has also been an issue with Jill and Chris. Leon is the only character to keep a reasonably consistent look throughout the years. I don't even think Claire looks bad, it's just that there's a lack of consistency.

Good intro, but I can't get past young Leon's face. Oh well lol.

I think he looks great, actually. He just doesn't look perfect from every angle, which makes him look more human I think. There's definitely more of a resemblance to RE4 Leon than RE6 "male model" Leon though.

Funny thing, I've actually heard people say they think he looked better in the original CGI... which is bonkers.

faXquEV.jpg

9Cy7XO2.jpg

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Sadly, I don't think they are. Just like with the remake of Final Fantasy VII there are people out there who seen to literally want a reskin of the original. Never mind the fact that this seems way scarier (and more fitting of the term "survival horror") than the original, and looks like a really well made game for the fans. It's not exactly like the original, thus it officially ruins people's childhoods.

Nostalgia goggles, man...

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Am I the only one slightly bitter that we aren't getting a zombie game from the POV of a rat tho.

Cuz I am.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Metro UK posted a glowing preview of the game, that's since been taken down, which included some new screenshots:

ss_10_gl-c84cphdeg.jpg

ss_02_gl-b240zmcbi.jpg

AoDD8VX.jpg

ss_17_gl-3a8d7vine.jpg

D

Deleted member 32967

Re: Baiohazado Series

That part with the security gates and the chess plugs is hard to work out. There is probably nothing to it. Some puzzles are not very obvious, and I died as Ada a few times because I did not know she was meant to use her scanner.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I can't believe I've had this pre-release and still didn't really play.
Still lowkey wondering if I'm just too dumb to play, or if everything REALLY eats like 10 headshots.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I ran out of bullets because I have a really bad habit of trying to kill everything that moves and now I don't think I can proceed.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I ran out of bullets because I have a really bad habit of trying to kill everything that moves and now I don't think I can proceed.

not giVING ME MUCH HOPE HERE.
But yeah thats a fear of mine too

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm waiting until the game drops to $20 to buy it #notarealfan

Perkilator

Awards
The RE3 remake was officially announced at today’s State of Play.

And hey! Project REsistance is actually an online multiplayer part of the game!

Back