• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 2 | January 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Re: Resident Evil 6

I'm spazzing out a little. Could do without Leon, though >:

What the hell is going on

I wish Jill had been given a numbered game again though instead of these shitty little side-games. I'd even let them chuck Chris out for her if they HAD to keep the cheesefest that is Leon in.

All in all though I'm just happy we don't have to wait longer than we thought we would and get to learn more of the story.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhnnnnnnnmmmmmmm~

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

scar93.png

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I feel like this game caters to everything we've ever wanted. When Leon and Chris inevitably cross paths in this game, a million Resident Evil fans will die happy of their wish. I feel like the trailer is fake because it caters to every demand most fans have wanted: Leon and Chris in one game, the ability to shoot while moving, getting behind cover, and of course: HORROR. I'm incredibly excited for this game. By the way, the shaved dude who looks like Cole Macgrath who BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ZOMBIES AND B.O.W.S WITH HIS FISTS. I know we don't know who he is yet, but here's a day one theory.

Alex Wesker. We don't know where he is, whether he's alive or dead, and he sort of seems to fit the cut. The world wants his blood for some reason, and it'd be no surprise if they did simply because he's part of the Wesker Project. I'm just throwing that one out there for now. I'm definitely coming back to brag if I'm right.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

All I saw from the trailer is this:

Leon:

Survival Horror Resident Evil, yaaay!

Chris:

Resident Evil The Micheal Bay version.

nubstyle

Wait, this takes place in 2008, a year before re5, so that means Albert is still alive for this game.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

I feel like this game caters to everything we've ever wanted. When Leon and Chris inevitably cross paths in this game, a million Resident Evil fans will die happy of their wish. I feel like the trailer is fake because it caters to every demand most fans have wanted: Leon and Chris in one game, the ability to shoot while moving, getting behind cover, and of course: HORROR. I'm incredibly excited for this game. By the way, the shaved dude who looks like Cole Macgrath who BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ZOMBIES AND B.O.W.S WITH HIS FISTS. I know we don't know who he is yet, but here's a day one theory.

Alex Wesker. We don't know where he is, whether he's alive or dead, and he sort of seems to fit the cut. The world wants his blood for some reason, and it'd be no surprise if they did simply because he's part of the Wesker Project. I'm just throwing that one out there for now. I'm definitely coming back to brag if I'm right.

This all the way.

I knew eventually this would have to happen, and now they throw in this new guy who looks equally as awesome as Chris and Leon. I'm already sold.

The RE series seems to move more and more into FPS territory each game. I like this, but I know a whole bunch of old school RE fans that will rage upon seeing this trailer.

As an old school RE fan, I've loved every numbered game so far. I really don't understand why people are so opposed to the direction the series is going in, each game has gameplay appropriate to it's time. And the story has moved way past walking around in some creepy zombie infested mansion/castle, I could never imagine them going back to that the way things are now. We're starting to reach the end of the series and I'd imagine it'd be more action packed than anything.

EDIT: also why does leon remind me of sanji

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Lol you think we're moving toward the end of the series? I thought they were just milking, didn't know there was an end in sight.

probably because they are milking it lol

capcom just sucks dry everything that makes them money

that said, this could still be a good game. to be honest, re has never really been one of my favorite capcom franchises. Not because they're bad games, I've just always liked Megaman, Ghosts N Goblins, Devil May Cry, ace attorney, the clover studios games, and the miscellaneous licensed games they have made a lot more.

furthermore, when silent hill came out shortly after the first re, many were quick to point out similarities, but despite not having played too much of that series (i have like only an hour into silent hill 2 and most of silent hill 4 done), i've always liked that particular brand of eastern horror a lot more than re's. I don't find any of the resident evil games to be particularly *scary* (though admittedly most horror media fails to scare me nowadays), though I suppose that's fine because most fans care more about the gameplay and the characters than a frightening experience.

I can appreciate the series for simply having good games (for example, I really liked Dead Space despite not finding it scary either just because the game itself was so fun), but it's always nice when a horror game can actually scare you.

Awards
RE6 - A future Wii U announcement?

Do you think it's possible that Capcom will announce a Wii U version of Resident Evil 6 towards the system's launch? I am really planning on getting a Wii U, and seeing that the system is on par if not BETTER than the PS3 and Xbox 360, it's possible for the game to be ported over to it. I really hope so. I'd love to play this game and see what unique controls Capcom will develop with the Wii U's controller.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Re: RE6 - A future Wii U announcement?

Nintendo might be having devlopers keep hush on wii u games until they are ready to re-unveil the console, so probably not until after then. Also this should be a question in the resident evil 6 thread.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

I don't see it as milking if you still got loose ends to cover up which will be correct if this guy is Alex Wesker. Not to mention if Shirley makes an appearance in this game then I can see it being a appropriate release. And if this does take place before five then technically Wesker's death was the end of it all because no RE villain can match him and his ridiculous long plans.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com

So I finally fot and beat Resident Evil 5. It was good, but for is still the best so far. I'm pretty excited for 6. Resident Evil has been a big part of my childhood and if that trailer was real, I can say that this might be the best one yet.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com

This probably could have been put into the Resident Evil 6 thread. No need to make a compleatly different thread.

As for your question, If the Wii U is as powerful as Nintendo claims it will be, I don't see why not.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Hey guys, being off-topic and telling someone to post a thread somewhere else makes you just as bad as the OP.

I would be very surprised if Capcom didn't take advantage of a whole other system to make money off of. I don't see any reason why not. The only thing I can really see being a problem is the controler. I don't really know how much different the Wii U's controller is to that of an Xbox or PS3 controller, but from what I've seen there isn't really that much of a difference (aside from that huge screen in the middle of it obviously).

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Never really played an RE game before, but I've always been intrigued by them though. ANd I really liked the Degeneration CGI movie they made a few years ago, sequel'son the way too called Damnation.
I assume I should probably play through all of them first? Or what're your opinions?

Back