• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil 2 | January 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Re: Resident Evil 6

probably because they are milking it lol

Just like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and pretty much ANY successful series out there currently.

Fenix, no, you don't need to play all of them to understand the story. What I'd suggest doing is getting RE4&5 and playing those whilst reading the story of 1 through 3 on wiki.

On another note, and this isn't aimed at you Wehrmacht, people really need to let go of the fact it's not survival horror any more. Yes, we know, they themselves have been admitting it for years. If it really bugs you that much, jog on, don't play the latest releases. The games have been as they are now for almost 7 years, it's pathetic holding such strong nostalgia for a dated style of game play that is obviously not returning. It's like asking Final Fantasy to go back to how the battle system was in VI.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
re: Baiohazado Series

And some screenshots

Resident Evil Revelations Screenshots -- Andriasang.com

Already posted this in the RE6 thread, but it does have some info on other RE games, which I'll just quote for your viewing pleasure.

Following a live demonstration of Raid Mode by the game's director and assistant producer, Kawata revealed one bit of new Revelations info: Raid Mode has four unlockable rare weapons.

Attendees at the event were able to sample a Revelations demo ahead of the game's release next week.

Two other Resident Evil games followed Resurrection's segment. First Raccoon City, which Capcom hasn't been hyping in Japan as much as it has in the rest of the world. Following a trailer and a brief introduction to Raccoon City from Kobayashi, Resident Evil Chronicles HD Selection resurfaced. The PS3 pairing of Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles saw a trailer, but still has a vague 2012 release time frame.

Next came the latest in related Resident Evil product. Kobayashi detailed a weekly manga, Resident Evil themed sunglasses from Recs, Resident Evil apparel, and other goods. He also mentioned the opening of the Resident Evil YouTube channel an Facebook and Mixi pages, which we covered earlier.

Closing off the anniversary stage, Kobayashi promised a variety of additional developments leading up to March.

New Resident Evil 6 Details Revealed at Anniversary Event -- Andriasang.com

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

this is now re general

we don't need like three re threads you guys are dumb for making so many

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

And some screenshots

Resident Evil Revelations Screenshots -- Andriasang.com

Already posted this in the RE6 thread, but it does have some info on other RE games, which I'll just quote for your viewing pleasure.

New Resident Evil 6 Details Revealed at Anniversary Event -- Andriasang.com

I love this series entirely way too much

Also that trailer almost seems like a giant spoiler. Main character death is show, main antagonist face is revealed, one of the final bosses(?)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

The Revelations demo is great, I found a way to move-and-shoot without the Circle Pad Pro, also.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

"The World is in our hands now. We are Veltro, vengeful messengers from the depths of the Inferno."

So I haven't picked up a Resident Evil game since RE4. I've missed a lot haven't I?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

you can change the 3D depth in the menu of the RE:R demo..I like this.

nubstyle

Hey, i just realized something. What if each character is a different difficulty? Cause like, Chris has a freakin army at his disposal, Leon can dual wield, and that new guy just uses his hands. That could mean Chris = Easy, Leon = Normal and New Guy = Professional.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I have reached the end of Hell Mode in the Resident Evil demo, only to get three Slashers in the elevator.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I have reached the end of Hell Mode in the Resident Evil demo, only to get three Slashers in the elevator.
get the eff out of here, are you serious? :x in normal mode I was freaking out because I thought for sure the elevator would have something in it or something waiting on the other side as the doors opened.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

get the eff out of here, are you serious? :x in normal mode I was freaking out because I thought for sure the elevator would have something in it or something waiting on the other side as the doors opened.

In Normal Mode, I was chill as a motherfucker, but was still expecting SOMETHING other than the doors opening.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

C4egV.png

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I died laughing after seeing that. Subliminal as hell.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Hahaha, yeah. I will never unsee the bestiality nature of the 6.

Back