• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reserved Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
RESERVED CHARACTERS​

Since a lot of characters are available to play, this will be used to keep track of them all.

If you're interested in reserved a canon character, you MUST post their template within one week of your reservation! After that, your template must be posted or the reservation will be open again.

Also, keep in mind that you can lose the character if you become inactive. If you become inactive for 2 weeks during the roleplay, you will be sent a reminder about your character. If you do not respond in a week, you will be considered inactive and your character will be up for grabs again.

Lastly, like original characters, you MUST provide a template for your character, since some of the characters' backstories will need to be explained based on what happened in the premise.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Could I reserve Riku? He Is probably my favorite character.
Sure! :D You'll have until October 1st to post your template in the Sign-Ups and Discussion section. (If you have any questions about the character template threads or anything, please let me know! I'm afraid that I didn't explain it quite right in the other threads lulz) I can't wait to see your template! c:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
I would love to reserve The Heroine for The World Ends With You 2 and Elsa from Frozen!~

Sin+t%C3%ADtulo.png

Muke

whatever
Awards
So, we can still reserve some characters, can't we?

If so, I would like to reserve Aqua/Kairi <- one of them. :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
wow i haven't updated this thread in a while lol

Since EightBitRed didn't post his templates, Elsa and the TWEWY Heroine are now available again!

Please keep in mind too that to be considered active (so you don't lose your character), you just need to post in any IC thread on a consistent basis. If you're inactive for two weeks, I will message you to say there is a possibility of losing your character and, if I don't hear from you within a week from that, you will lose that character. Just so you know! ;w;

So, we can still reserve some characters, can't we?

If so, I would like to reserve Aqua/Kairi <- one of them. :D
Of course! :D You can always reserve characters!

You can choose either or both, whichever you want! But you will need to have their template(s) up by February 23rd! Thank yew! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back