• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reserve?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

name_taken

Why do people reserve this game I mean if you haven't and you go to the store to buy it, it's not like they're not gonna give it to you is it?​

Deadly Cloud

well it could sell like hot cakes and could all sell out, but if you pre-order it (i did) its a sure thing they will have one for you

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Yeah, the games have a high chance of selling out way fast. The thing I do is go to smaller stores, and strangely they never run out because everyone goes to the bigger stores like Walmart and Best Buy

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Why do people reserve this game I mean if you haven't and you go to the store to buy it, it's not like they're not gonna give it to you is it?

Cause no one knows if it'll sell out or not so its best to preorder it.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Woah, we have seven members looking at this. Weird. Anyways, I need to preorder mine because I am not taking a chance of not getting it!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i reserved mine cause like everyone else said for the fear that the game will sell out. its also nice to preorder it online <i didnt this time cause there wasnt a confirmed release date> cause then it just comes to ur door and u dont have to go out looking for it

E

Eclipse

Yeah i'm reserving mine this weekend. i made a promise to myself that as soon as i found the official release date i was gonna reserve it. i have the money so i'm reserving it this weekend. oh and you reserve games because there's the chance they could sell out, and i am NOT gonna take that chance. if they sell out and i don't get one somebody is gonna die. plus you get a discount on the strategy guide!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
name_taken said:
Why do people reserve this game I mean if you haven't and you go to the store to buy it, it's not like they're not gonna give it to you is it?​

Where I live, if you don't reserve your item or buy it on the day it's released, chances are you're never going to see the item ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back