• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Requiring help in a personal matter.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
So the last couple of weeks I've been on a trip with a travelling group. It was great and all and the group were nice people. Then halfway through I started crushing on our group leader. She's fun, nice, great to hang around with etc,etc. She's also about 9 years older than me and wouldn't have noticed me outside of that trip. I want to tell her about it, but I'm positive she'll think I'm too young and I'll just go back to depressed mode. But I know that if I don't say anything it'll just eat at me for a long time. So now I'm asking you nice people for advice. Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
just do it doodily. if you don't you'll die forever. even if you eat rejection, take pride in the fact that you were baller enough to let her know how you feel.

go in prepared to do your best, but expect the worst. rejection ain't shit.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
[video=youtube;kLDsknkXEOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDsknkXEOc[/video]

show me ur a-game

(seriously)

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Think of it like this:

You tell her how you feel and one of two things will happen, with only one resulting in real closure:

1.You approach, tell her how you feel and...

a. She reciprocates and you go on your merry way, getting to know each other better and potentially becoming a couple.

b. She rejects you, enabling you to move on from your crush and allowing you to find another suitable lady of your choice that you would like to be with.

2. You do not approach her...

a. You go home wondering if you made the right choice, not sure if she would have reciprocated your feelings towards you. You constantly think about her day after day, wondering if you two could have had anything but you will never know as you never took that leap. It takes you weeks, maybe months to move on, potentially crippling various chances you may have with other women.

Which option sounds better to you? There isn't really anything we can do for you man, either you take that leap and go for it, or you don't.

We can't make it work, we can't make it fail, we can't do it for you.

It's all you, man. It's all you. MAKE US PROUD.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Okay, you guys convinced me.

I'm gonna talk to her about it the first chance I get.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You are 24 according to your profile?

There is nothing wrong with a ten year age gap between people over 21.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
The way I see it, what's the worst she can say? No? Honestly, either way you'll live and it'll show you're confident if you're willing to tell her how you feel! And who knows, maybe she likes men younger than she is. I don't fucking know. But go in there, be confident, be a man!

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
What kind of trip are you on? Why don't you just go for drinks and make shit happen? If she's single and she's up for it, bam you're in. If she's not you still go out, have a good time and can make other shit happen. I don't know who you are, but please don't do anything creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back