• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Requesting ban

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

Or... ya know. You could always change your password to a bunch of random letters and symbols that you'll never remember. There's always that avenue.

I've thought of that but I would tempted to reset the password when the time comes.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If you're gonna do a Navy Seal copypaste, you could've at least tried to change it a little...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm wondering why people don't have damn self control? if you're sick of the community why expose yourself to it willingly?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Why did you think FI was the appropriate venue to even ask for this?

D

Deleted member 36435

pm me your password i'll take care of it for you bud dont worry

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Tell me about it. The admins don't want to take responsibility on banning on request.
Because it isn't their responsibility. It's part of their policy to not ban on request.

How 'bout you take some responsibility for yourself, get some self-control, and stop coming here?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
dont worry bear gryllis (aint that ya name?), when you're older we'll all have a good laugh when looking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back