• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Request: Action Replay Codes For Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PS2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Okay, as most of you may or may not know, on the current version of Action Replay, for the PS2...You only get 3 default codes already on the thing. :bored:

The default codes are as follows :

-Infinite Jetpack

-Infinite Energy

-No Reload

I'm looking for codes that ARE NOT those three.

Would anyone happen to have some codes other than those?

I'm looking for codes that like, make the areas that are only available during certain campaigns available during Instant Action Conquest play.

Or maybe codes to play as different troops on worlds that had certain troops during the Rise of the Empire story mode, such as:

-The Anti Imperial Clone Troopers & RAIL ARC Troopers on Kamino---(I'd seriously love to play as these guys :thumbsup: )

-The Jedi Temple Guards on Coruscant

-The Naboo Guards on Naboo

Or maybe even some codes that makes it so you can change the weapon the character you're playing as has.

Or perhaps a code to do something like, change the ROTS clones to AOTC appearances for all worlds. (Other than Galactic Civil War Exclusives like Endor & Hoth)

But whatever ya' got, I'll gladly take it.

Please no flamin' or anything, just asking if anyone has useful or fun codes for the game.

Thanks. :3

T

the loose moose

wow
you need codes for this game?
ive gone throuhg it like 50bajillion times
on elite
with no codes
just try harder

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
*sighs*

I've beaten the thing so many times it makes my head hurt.

I want the codes so I'll have something interesting to do on the thing again. Me and my friend David are always playing VS each other on the Instant Action mode and now we want something new to do on it.

T

the loose moose

oh yeah
it can get boring after a while
sorry
i dont know any codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back