• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Report solicitors; in return: cookies.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Advertising other forums by PM is a breach of our rules at Kingdom Hearts Insider; we feel that allowing our users to advertise in their signature is a fair way to get the attention of people for whatever reason. Our terms of use are in violation when someone sends you a PM to join a forum other than this one.

The PMs being sent are all duplicates of each other saying "so-and-so read your posts and thinks you're so totally awesome and should come to his/her forum". As you can see the message is quite heartfelt.

The staff at Kingdom Hearts Insider implores you to report these solicitors directly to an administrator.

For your efforts, we give you our gratitude and a .jpeg of some cookies. :3

chocolatechipcookies702.jpg

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I believe I have reported them in the report a member topic... hehe.

And yes I have been getting then too. (Hak)

Yuumm cookies! :D *eats them up*

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wait, I never get heartfelt PMs like the ones you mentioned! Does this mean I'm not totally awesome!?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I simply ignored the last one, but I guess I'll be sure to report them from now on.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
It happened to me once. Though ya didn't yet talk about it, Shamdeo. :3

But I'll do it if it happens again.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BTW people. if you don't feel like posting in a thread as Sham said post it to an admin

just a reminder

Advertising other forums by PM is a breach of our rules at Kingdom Hearts Insider; we feel that allowing our users to advertise in their signature is a fair way to get the attention of people for whatever reason. Our terms of use are in violation when someone sends you a PM to join a forum other than this one.

The PMs being sent are all duplicates of each other saying "so-and-so read your posts and thinks you're so totally awesome and should come to his/her forum". As you can see the message is quite heartfelt.

The staff at Kingdom Hearts Insider implores you to report these solicitors directly to an administrator.

For your efforts, we give you our gratitude and a .jpeg of some cookies. :3

chocolatechipcookies702.jpg

Hey I think you're really cool and omg have you been to like the Narnia Thread like OMG

nothing new but yeah it's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back