• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Repliku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Why is Repliku not important enough to not be saved? Ya, he 'died', but that doesn't exclude him from getting saved. He had strong, real strong ties to Sora during Com, just as much as to Namine. So, what do ya'll think, will Repliku make a comback and be someone we save?

Lady-Lee

Awards
No, no, and no. Sure Repliku was well developed and had a lasting impression in CoM. But that character served its purpose and if he gets brought back, it would be for no other reason than fanservice. We have enough of that going around at the moment.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
He wanted his own heart and memories, to be his own self, but that was all taken away from him. So why not?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine and Xion had torments which related to the suffering of the people around them, that tied back with their own natures and guilt trips.
Roxas has the whole "my Heart belongs to me" and independent identity issues.
Axel... I donno. That's another good question. Watch Ven mess this up, alternatively, Axel's torment be tied to the Memories he lost of Xion.

Repliku had none of this. He never forgot anyone and he never related to anyone on such an existential manner. He was created by Data Vexen stole from Riku and had Namine duplicate Riku's Memories. This isn't like Xion who had Sora's own Memories and was considered a part of him. This isn't like Namine and Roxas and Axel who went back to become whole but due to the way they 'went away' are most likely still inside those people and thus can have their torments lessened - and have torments to begin with.
As far as we know, Repliku had nothing that belonged to Riku himself - only copies. This also means that unlike Xion, when he faded, he had no reason to be absorbed by Riku and thus, most likely no longer exists at all - as opposed to everyone else who need to have their torments lessened.

Not existing = no torment = no need to be rescued.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
He doesn't need to be saved; I prefer it that way. His story is much more impacting, and the fact that he doesn't have the chance to return or be "saved", makes it all the more louder.

No, no, and no. Sure Repliku was well developed and had a lasting impression in CoM. But that character served its purpose and if he gets brought back, it would be for no other reason than fanservice. We have enough of that going around at the moment.

He'll just join what's already going to happen.

Axel... I donno. That's another good question. Watch Ven mess this up, alternatively, Axel's torment be tied to the Memories he lost of Xion.

Except that Nomura stated that his torment would be different somehow, and it ties up on why he doesn't say Sora's name along with the rest.

A.k.a. he just still wants to whore Axel around for no reason.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
why would we want him back? he looks the same as riku and has false memories... he was created to fool sora and that was done in CoM, i say he is done with.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the best part of repliku is that hes dead
how man kh chracter just die without being part of somone or comming back or somtin whatever
he served his purpose and we moved on i love him but i like him where he is
oblivion

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Repliku kinda did himself in. He could have just walked away, but no he had to have a fit, annd blame everything on riku. He could have helped Riku, but no. Reap what you sowe.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Repliku was born with an arrogant personality and the desire to destroy the original Riku. The Marluxia had Namine screw with his memories and implant false ones leading him to believe he was the real Riku. The poor thing basically had his mind f*cked. It only continues to get worse as he is manipulated by Axel into killing Zexion. After all these attempts to become his own person fail, he tries to get rid of the original.

His story may not be presented as dramatically as some of the other tragic characters, but I think it is every bit as sad. I don't think he should come back though.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'd love him more if he stayed dead. Which brings us to Axel whom should just die. We get it Nomura. He was cool the first time around...it's getting old.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Repliku should stay dead. His character was a tragic one from the beginning, and honestly his death was one we can be completely certain of. He wasn't a part of Riku, so there was nothing for Riku to take from Repliku (unless Riku wanted to gain the arrogance he had pretty much shed at the end of KH1, or the fake memories that were implanted in Repliku...which I doubt.)

Repliku's death was Repliku being freed from his tragic existence...and don't we have enough clones already?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To be fair, a sacrifice doesn't have to be permanent for it to be tragic or meaningful. I doubt anyone's willing to downplay Sora's turning himself into a Heartless just because he came back 10 minutes later.

But I agree Repliku's better off dead. It wasn't a sacrifice and he had nowhere to go.

Crystal

Silver Member
Does Repliku having any torment? Since he is being made out by Vexen, he is a puppet right?

Crystal

Silver Member
Both Blank Points and Re:Coded cited all the ones whose torments Sora needed to end, and Repliku was not on the list.

I don't know Re:Coded mention it because i don't have the game.
Yeah, Blank Points did said who is going to saved by Sora.
But somewhere stated that Axel didn't called "Sora" in the Blank Point,right?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't know Re:Coded mention it because i don't have the game.

It was towards the end of the game where D-Namine showed D-Sora and Mickey all the people in torment who were connected to Sora. Axel was there next to Roxas.

But somewhere stated that Axel didn't called "Sora" in the Blank Point,right?

That seems to be the case.

Crystal

Silver Member
It was towards the end of the game where D-Namine showed D-Sora and Mickey all the people in torment who were connected to Sora. Axel was there next to Roxas.

So, was Axel already free from his torment?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
What really happened to Repliku:

khmanga4.khcom24.jpg

khmanga4.khcom25.jpg

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ok, I just thought he seemed way more important than Xion. But hey. I mean wouldn't you be in torment if you wanted to be yourself? Aqua has little to no connection to Sora and is she floating around his body? What about Axel? I don't think you need to be in Sora nor Riku, since they are connected, to be tormented. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back