• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Replay Episode Question with DI...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Okay, so I've beaten the story mode, and the Titains at Olympus. Currently, I'm replaying all the past episodes to get theat Proud Mode trpphy, and then the Critical one after that. However, it seems that I had to rechoose my path in the awakening, as I'm playing as I'm typing this. My question is this: Will the DI episode replay effect my stats for the future?:confused:

Swordsaint

no it wont

they never affected your stats to begin with. they determinded your beginning commands.

Swordsaint

A WARM advice for you -
You're wasting your time with Proud mode.
Beating the worlds with Critical also clears you the Proud achievement.
but it still says 0% of worlds completed on proud mode in the journal even though you get the trophy. so a true 100% requires you to do it on proud anyway.

Swordsaint

in a single day you can do several play throughs of the game in different settings since you'll be 100x stronger than the first time you did it.

Swordsaint

one hundred percent maybe? was kinda just exaggerating my point that theres no harm in playing through it a couple times since it can be done heaps fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back